Yesterday I went sunbathing butt naked for the first time in my life. 10/10 would recommend

Yesterday I went sunbathing butt naked for the first time in my life. 10/10 would recommend.
Today I went again after work, in fact I'm there just now. 2
A couple hours, no more. Drive somewhere away from the city is a relaxing forest area, put a blanket on the grass and just chill there for a couple hours, take a nap, listen to music, shutpost. None of that cancer sun screen lotions either.

Anything else I can do outside to improve my mood overall?

Attached: 1562986739124.jpg (606x680, 23K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/03/age-of-onset-for-multiple-sclerosis-linked-to-distance-from-equator
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have sex

drive

I agree, but everything leading up to sex is.bound to ruin my mood, so I'll just do the sunbathing thing. Anything else?

based

Going to a nudist beach in near future

Sunbathing radically increases your chance to get skin cancer. There is negligible health benefits to sun exposure but there is a huge amount of data that suggests exposure to ultraviolet radiation causes irreparable cellular and DNA damage.
The best level of sun exposure (in the northern hemisphere between March and October) is no sun exposure at all.
Tanning does not reduce risk. Having dark skin does not reduce risk. Black Americans die at a higher rate from skin cancer than white Americans.

Not like I'm frying there. Just chilling a couple hours in the afternoon after work instead of going to rot home and fall asleep in the couch on the TV.
You can't convince me it's unhealthier to relax outside in the countryside basking at the sun like a king, than melting your brain in front of the PC at home or under an air conditioner in some indoor.

It be like that though.

doubt.jpeg

I mean, it's just a fact. There's lots of research on the negative impacts of sunlight. Google it yourself if you can't believe it.

Depending on the UV index it absolutely is extremely dangerous to have so much exposure. Keep track of it, most weather apps will let you know a live reading.

Sun umbrella

Sorry you're going to be a leather bag soon

Attached: 04109-096-1000-1-coolibar-titanium-travel-umbrella-upf-50.jpg (772x1160, 26K)

>There is negligible health benefits to sun exposure
Vitamin D. Plus if you do it just a bit it feels nice.

Drink your milk or supplement.
>It feels nice
So does heroin.

>Jow Forums is afraid of our baby star
lmao @ your lives and I'm a neet

why do they sell blue lights to stimulate sun in the winter months?

based beyond belief

Hell yeah, brother.

Attached: aUntitled69.png (606x680, 151K)

Blue light is not in the ultraviolet spectrum. There are UV LEDs but these are not them.
Blue light inhibits melatonin production. That's why street lights are yellow/Amber. They don't want the street animals/homeless getting pissed off due to their hormones fucking up.

>oy vey goyim, dont go outside without dowsing your body in chemicals!

My dude a little sunscreen is what keeps you from looking like you’re 60 when you turn 40. Sun exposure is literally responsible for like 80% of visible aging. I work outside for 8 hours and I apply sunscreen twice a day, I still have a tan, still get vitamin D and feel amazing.

Based and SUNPILLED
PRAISE THE SUN
WITH THY BALLS

Attached: DarkSouls1_1.jpg (618x347, 64K)

This meme has to die already, it's too forced, it's not funny, and there is always a shill responding to it

>Sunbathing radically increases your chance to get skin cancer.
Is that why cancer increases the further you are from the equator even taking skin type into account?

theguardian.com/society/2016/nov/03/age-of-onset-for-multiple-sclerosis-linked-to-distance-from-equator

Fag, sun doesnt do shit
>Muh sun lotion
Lmfao imagine being this much of a pussy

>Anything else I can do outside to improve my mood overall?
Take a motorcycle trip

Attached: 6096_7688_Telluride_Colorado_Motorcycle_md.jpg (500x300, 150K)

Reminder your skin's natural oils will protect you from the sun to a reasonable extent
Just not if you ruin them by showering and taking chemical baths daily

>Having dark skin does not reduce risk. Black Americans die at a higher rate from skin cancer than white Americans.

I'm an actual melanoma patient, and this is utter bullshit.

I'm Scottish. The incidence rate of melanoma moving from a pasty Scotch Irish "pink" white skin tone to a Mediterranean "olive" white skin tone drops by an order of magnitude. Darker skins absolutely DOES protect you from the sun. Highest melanoma rates on earth are in Australia, which is not surprising (white people near the equator). Second highest? Nordic countries! Cold weather, far from the equator. The commonality? White people.

Niggers in the US

>live in the south where the sun is more intense
>don't go to the doctor, because they're broke niggers

Using any medical statistic invoking blacks is like using data from chimps. They will ignore medical problems until they die. They are the ones losing feet to diabetes.

>still get vitamin D
>uses suncreen
Dude you're not getting vit d3 unless your suncreen blocks UVA only
And even then. sunscreen has estrogenic effects due to substances like 4-mbc