Long distance gf of 7 months has cucked me for a month

>Long distance gf of 7 months has cucked me for a month
What do i do bros, she was my motivation for everything, call me retard for having dated someone long distance but i loved her.
Therefore how to motivate self back into gym and life?

Attached: 149-1492157_1501986705579-sad-helper-pepe.jpg (820x533, 113K)

>Long distance gf of 7 months
>7 months
Long distance never works. She was cucking you from month 1. It was over when she moved away.

Go to the gym and forget about her

i don't know what to lift for now. i started out as regular gym idiot, then got into god zyzz things and most recently i was lifting for her.
>lifting for her
i know it's retarded but it helped me breaking PRs

>she was my motivation for everything
And now she's your nothing, stop doing things for women fuck.

my life's pretty shit man cant remember the last time it felt someone genuinely liked talking to me and somehow she showed up and was perfect

I mean time heals most things so just give it time first and foremost. Yes lifting for he was retarded she probably didn't even care, especially long distance, they will never care. Literally 0.000001% of long distance relationships work, it's really hard and for proper reasons. Just realize as soon as she left the relationship was already rocky and remember this next time. There are plenty of women out there no matter what the incels on this board say, girls are easy. Focus on yourself and lift for yourself.
What are you going to do? Cry in your room? Go lift faggot

A perfect whore.

It happens bro but just think of it as a good thing. What lead her to cheat was a character flaw that always existed as a part of her and it is better to have it revealed now than potentially years down the road where you'd be even more invested emotionally and perhaps physically and financially too. Go the gym and get yourself ready for your next gf. You'll be fine, just give it time.

AND DON'T FUCKING CONTACT HER. DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT. NOT ONE MESSAGE. NOT EVEN A HEY.

>t. incel

>lifting for her
If you don't like lifting to mire yourself in the mirror and to be able to lift heavier and heavier shit then take the real ironpill: lift for your future wife. Even if the next girl isn't her, lift for your future wife.

guaranteed within 1 month of long distance she got dicked down by some chad, deepthroated as well probably I can just tell

im the worst ull ever meet at talking to girls, my lose streak is something like 34. (over like 4 years btw, i dont hit on a new girl everyday)

>lift for your future wife
so gay, are you a homosexual?

Why are incels so obsessed with being cucked? You can't get more pathetic than this.

For yourself you stupid cuck. Placing your self worth in the hands of others is NEVER a good idea, NEVER. If you can't manage to care for yourself then lift for your ancestors, lift in their name, lift for all the struggles they went through to get your pathetic ass in the position it's currently in or lift for your future children so that they have a strong father, someone they can idolise and aspire to be.

Attached: 1557342635293.jpg (463x278, 127K)

Lift for yourself. Stop being so pathetic and man the fuck up for gods sake. You don't need her to be happy. Stop living your life for others and live it for you. It's your life take fucking control of it.

You can't hide from the truth buddy

>LDR
might as well dump your money of a twitch streamer
translate your sadness into anger(angry at yourself) and crush those sets

Attached: 1516739087936.gif (270x446, 2.18M)

that's honestly good advice man i'm just feeling extremely incel right now and dont think there's any hope for my dating life in the future

I've been there. got cheated on by a girl I dated for 3 years and planned to marry and buy a house together with. it's gonna be shitty for a while but you have to learn to get it together or else you're gonna stay shitty.
also you gotta make sure it doesn't ruin your self esteem. I mean I'm 6'5, fit, have a comfy stem job, went to a top university for grad school, and popular. she still cheated on me. she wasn't even that hot honestly, I liked her for her personality as fucked up as that is to say. my self-esteem was ruined for like a year and honestly I still feel like shit about it if I let myself. I could probably make myself cry going through all the memories right now but it's just bad for you.
let it fuck you up for a while and slowly start getting back into shit. make sure you lean on some bros a little bit. I mean spending time with them, dont just complain about women.

money was gladly used on protein powder and food

>has never been in a relationship with a woman
>thinks he knows anything about them because he read some internet posts
lmfao @ your life

Your telling me you honsetly believe his gf was celibate for 7 months while long distance?
Please tell me you are not this naive

i feel sorry for u man i just dont have bros which is the main issue, i'm not retarded like some posts you see here but my personality is just fucked and probably scares people away

Have sex and stop replying to me geek

honestly stuck between thinking women are always trash and thinking my ex was simply horrible. also she technically didn't cuck me for a month, she had started talking to said guy and only fucked him a week ago, he's from another country.
but yea she was probably fucking someone else so it shouldn't matter

Haha idiot life is suffering and depending on a woman you don't even know is just a retarded idea, and you happen to be a retard. Sorry man.

you probably gotta work on that. also that turns women off so I mean win win if you can get it together. I don't know what advice to help with that tho, but you probably gotta spend some time on making regular friends

Many men passed through this. Yes, it's shit, but it goes if you get going with your life. Also, this was100% her fault, so no reason to feel there's something wrong with you.

>he HONESTLY believes a girl in a long-distance relationship was CELIBATE for 7 months and didn;t cheat
oh nonononno..... nonononon HAHAHAHAHAH

i know man i'm probably autistic, when i first met her i promised myself i wouldnt date her but i fell in love with her personality
>loving a woman's personality
yes i did fuck off

>tfw in a LDR that's been going on 2 years atm
it's over for me isn't it

>and only fucked him a week ago
Yeah nah she's been fucking him for months, probably as soon as she left. All girls lie like this, it's very easy to read. I'm telling you all this to realize she was a lying bastard and get rid of the idealized version of her in your head.

i dont know man i'm telling that to myself but she cucked me with the most incel guy you'll ever find, literally skinny fat 5'9 sending her naked pics and she'd say he was fucking hot
I am 6' btw
>cucked by a manlet

Yes mate, just end it what a waste of time

You think that because your only frame of reference is in the present and you're feeling down and out. I get that, my dad killed himself, my gf of 4 years (not LDR) broke up with me and my grandad got a rare degenerative disease all in the space of 6 months so I've been there. Get over it however you can, I put my head into books, went on hikes, picked up running and swimming again, find something(s) to channel your dispair into and go hard. You'll still have lows, we all do, even those with seemingly perfect lives from the outside but these aren't to be shunned they're to be welcomed, struggle creates growth and the struggle is eternal. Take a few days to bum about doing fuck all, perhaps taking some time to start a journal to help you capture your current state for later reflection then get to it my man, you'll make it but only if you try.

Attached: 1524859290859.gif (700x827, 510K)

Women are shitty but they're not all shitty in this way. And it's unlikely she was fucking around ages ago since she was quick to admit it and seemingly open about it. If she was open about this why not be open about other instances of infidelity? If he's from another country it's not like he's going to be sticking around either so it's not because she needed to tell you in order to get into a new relationship with him. Stew in the pain for a week or two and then it's time to let it go.

Money wasn't but time sure was and time is money, or time is even more valuable than money depending on who you ask

3 options.
Cry like a bitch about a girl whos forgotten ur name.
Move on.
KYS.

>but but she was my only motivation to live like a man and not a bitch.
go down the road of having no motivation, needing to get it from an external source, for a while. feeling worthless should be good enough motivation to stop being a bitch. get after it.

long distance only works if your dick is as long as the distance

Yes, she's that dumb. Stop beating yourself over a whore.

Shit dude that's difficult,I've had my own share of shitty things which is mainly why I'm so depressed but they weren't that serious, honestly hope i can get drive to live like you did