I will always lift for myself but god dammit does this pain me

I will always lift for myself but god dammit does this pain me

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-19-02-13-01-1.png (480x248, 32K)

Who cares lmao

those sorts of girls aren't worth pursuing anyway

never trust what a woman says only trust her actions

>2:12 AM
fuck you're a pathetic discord tranny.
leave and stay leave.

I'm finally ripped, dating a new girl. Never I've seen a woman this horny for me ever, her hands are all over me. Fuck that dumb discord thot

The fuck are you 12 user letting a post by some cunt trigger you?

>discord
>2am
>name makes it clear the user is a girl
100% tranny you fucking amateurs

Are women going through the phase that men did when we were all attracted to skinny goth emo girls? Seriously, of the five women I know three of them confessed to being turned on by skinny tattooed white guys.

Link discord, want to fap

>a literal discord tranny
i've actually lived to hate the internet, it really degenerated into pure shit

hmmmm

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

They say they are attracted to the quality of man they can get. It's a female cope. Men do similar things with fat girls.

When they say 'a skinny tattood guy' they mean a literal professional model who's photoshopped in a vogue cover, not actual skinny tattood guys. Much like faggots here who say they like traps then see them irl and are disgusted

>some discord tranny has preferences indicating mental illness
impossible

Attached: birdteatime.jpg (296x404, 19K)

Sounds like someones cranky over being rejected you fucking tranny

Calling someone a tranny has lost all meaning here

Its just coping.
Do you really think any woman would choose a skinnyfat/chubby guy over a fit one of they had the exact same personality?

Girls lie about their preferences. It's natural and much more common for women to prefer lean, and muscular men

This. These are the same sluts that tell you they want a nice guy

>discord

Attached: 1562813603440.png (800x800, 366K)

>lifting for trannies
that's reaching a whole new low

>gained about 30 lbs in the last 18 months, same waist measurement
>wife initially said several times not to get "too big" because that's gross
>chilling in boxer briefs one weekend
>wife is mirin
>user, I thought I didn't like muscles but on you it looks amazing

Women. I'm still dyel.

I’ve seen more twenty somethings gush over degenerate filth like Lil Peep online than I have over any prettyboy model

Ah, you're american. Nevermind then you live in a dystopia, I didn't consider that it feels so far from reality

>Trusting what some random """"""girl"""""" says on fucking discord
Jow Forums really is the brainlet board. Wish we merged with /lit/ or /sci/ to make up for the IQ deficit

Attached: 1548871507942.jpg (500x375, 25K)

>online
It's called virtue signaling, it doesn't just apply to retarded political opinions.
They do it to call for attention and fit in with what the rest of their friends are saying

Sorry I made you guys mad because I like skinny guys you incels

Attached: 1563417447970.jpg (1024x994, 151K)

Oh, that one's not a lie. Every girl likes a chill guy, they just figure it goes without saying that he still has to be hot.

L M A O

Same reason some dude like white trash girls or fatties. It's their way of coping with low self-esteem.

Any girl who would openly admit this has serious self esteem issues and you should stay far away. Being on Discord at 2am is also a massive red flag. Not worth pursuing this garbage, consider yourself lucky.

If you like skinny guys then you've come to your golden hunting ground.

>itt dudes realizing girls are retarded. strong men run the world and everyone else is just living in it

If you 'lift for yourself', then this wouldn't pain you.

It's not shocking that women don't like musculuar men. It's like guys who think sluts are 'hot'. The type of men that think cardi b is 'bad'. Think about the type of women you like...probably artsy skinny and soft...not exactly 'bad bitches'

so cringy and out of touch

This women dont know what they want, they cant even fucking figure out what to have for fucking dinner (just ask any dude with a gf/wife on this planet, not sure about martian waifus),

nope

This, same with the guys that pretend to like small or flat breasts (yes we know you're coping dude).

>marriage
>2019
ngmi

It was actually relevant in that post for the joke you retard.

To be fair, it takes me a long time to figure out what to eat for dinner.

>I lift for myself
What he meant
>I'm ugly as shit
Hello gymcel take a seat

You think women 'virtue signal' that they like emo rappers? Not everything is political weirdo

94% of men will get married at least once in their life unless they die before age 70

>Not everything is political
That was literally stated in his post mouthbreather.

see

Women do not have a good understanding of body types since women can get a way with pretty much any do to thirsty faggots. A good example is to get pictures of the different body types of characters from it’s always sunny and ask them what they would call them. You’ll find unlike on twitter where they are virtue signaling for popularity fat Mac isn’t considered a dad bod but Charlie would be. Dennis and Mac through most of the series would be considered a hot body and women would think they don’t go to the gym even though they are clearly dyel gym type bodies. Then they will say last seasons Mac is a hardcore gym guy that is too focused on their muscles but if you just show them a picture of him without asking about the others I guarantee they will all find him hot and would fuck him without hesitation. Basically what I’m saying is women are retarded don’t know things and put up a front, so if you base any decisions/feelings/ideals of what they think you are even more undeniably retarded.

>/lit/ and /sci/
>high IQ

a lot of people voted for Hillary Clinton, just because a lot of people do something doesn't mean it's right

fuck this shit, hit too close

sci is high iq but /lit/ is just /fa/ with more words lmao

WHOAAA YOU TELLIN ME PEOPLE HAVE DIFFERENT PREFERENCES DOG? ARE U REALLY TRYING TO CONVINCE ME THAT DIFFERENT WOMEN HAVE DIFFERENT PREFERENCES? THAT THEY ALL DON'T LIKE JACKED UP FAGGOT BODYBUILDERS?

SOME WOMEN LIKE SKINNY GUYS??? WHOA BUDDY WHOAAAA THAT BLEW MY FUCKIN MIND

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS POSSIBLE??? ARE YOU TELLIN ME THE MILK AND FUCKING LOW BAR SQUATS AREN'T GOING TO GUARANTEE ME 100,00% OF WOMEN WORLDWIDE?????

ARE YOU BULLSHITTING ME RIGHT NOW DOG??? CUZ I CANT LIVE LIKE THIS ANYMORE

incel cope

This. Whenever thots say they‘re attracted to skinny guys, they picture a tall, skinny Chad. Usually, girls attracted to that type of dude are very young. They probably saw some tall lanklet Chad in school whom they have a crush on.

Attached: 8837F9AE-6996-4AD2-9D06-8D4DAC6F67FB.jpg (425x554, 18K)

>Every girl likes a chill guy
they sure do user, they sure do...

Attached: bundy-love-letter[1].png (800x800, 182K)

go drink your soilent before you pop a vein, fucking faggot

but it's incels who believe all women want the exact same thing

100% based

GODFUCKING DAMMIT I WANT TO UNLOCK THIS MODE BUT I CAN'T FUCKING STOP DRINKING

WHY IS ALCOHOL SO FUCKING GOOD

Bros, redpill me on what kind of person posts this unironically

Fat beta loser that lurks once a week but is too pathetic to change.

>discord "women"
That's lower tier than leddit women and even those are coping hambeasts. Try asking a normie girl in real life you incel.

Attached: u7dGucI.jpg (441x1149, 382K)

fpbp, underrated, /thread

Go back discord tranny.

And checked

>implying all girls like the exact same thing
>implying girls can only appreciate a single niche aesthetic

This guy knows whats up. Girls will straight up tell you if they are damaged and if so how and how much. Pay attention

Girlfriend told me she likes how my body is comfortable to sleep on. I'm going to hit the gym even harder.

No, it's BS. Personal experience. Over 90% of girls love muscles (not roided freaks). Those that are more honest will also admit it, the rest will never verbally admit this but will act on it 100%of the time.

based

didnt see such quality and wisdom in the 3 first posts in a while

>lifting for girls
literally never making it

That's a female cope. Can't believe you're rustled about that

Attached: 4ea.gif (426x213, 3.68M)

Also this.

This desu. If a girl says girls like one thing they mean the exact opposite.

You can't satisfy everyone. Some women won't like that, some women will. Some women want a clean cut tradboy some want a stoner badboy. You start rocking a new haircut and some girls are gonna think you're a fuckboy. It's not about pleasing the masses, it's about being happy with yourself and finding someone who appreciates that.

>(((women)))

>not having a pussy to fuck every night for the rest of your life to boost test
Ngmi

>tied down to a roastie for life unless you are willing to sacrifice 50% of your net worth and future earnings