The Cheater/Fraud Mindset

>Using aimbot and wallhack is no big deal since all that matters is winning and tricking people into thinking I'm good, what I think of myself is irrelevant! Practice, learning and getting good on my own is too hard... a worthless garbage human being such as myself would never make it.

People who use steroids are exactly the same. I fucking despise you, you should all just kill yourselves.

Attached: adolf.jpg (728x728, 63K)

Get shit on, kid

I have never felt the need to unironically say this, and probably never will again, but yikes&copepilled

Roider cope

Steroids being used in drug tested sports does happen, and that is cheating. But I'd say most roiders are just guys looking to fast track progress to satisfy themselves. Self improvement isn't a competition, so how can you cheat?

Most of them aren't honest about their steroid use. They are putting forward a false image of themselves, which I consider cheating, in a way.

>Making up new definitions of words so certain things now fall under that definition

Neat kid

How is roiding not cheating? Nigga you retarded?

>"Lol, I'm just maxing out my stats to experience the best shit in the game. Also I don't care about the leaderboard so w/e"

Good. I hope normies keep believing that you can look like David laid with just hard work and pushups.

It is a competition though

fpbp

>hurr steroids are cheating durr
lifting weights and lifting weights on steroids are two totally different things that result in totally different outcome

PS. cope harder faggot

I dont mind that roiding up is now commonplace but I do get pissed when I see all these roided up fags claiming to be natty and taking credit away from how hard it is to get certain shit natty

>aimbot does the work for you
>you still need to eat lift sleep and train perfectly to get the benefits of steroids

OP analogy is just buffer cope lmao

its a pretty much perfect analogy actually

They are cheating themselves they are mentally fucked if you roid you are not mentally sane that's the truth man, you will grow your muscles but you will never grow up yourself.

Haha roiding meathead is triggered. Keep injecting shit in your body, that will surely make you a better person and people will like you more lmaooooooo roiders are all so sad man poor delusional fucks

Because there are no rules.

>using nigga while being a white zoomer
Stop it retard.

steroid use is about as stigmatized as heroin what do you expect. of course people want to pretend to be natty. I don't think I've ever met somebody irl who openly admitted to roids except to other gym rats and that was only in the context of getting roid advice.

Same second posting while shitting on the same person, wow, one in a million chance

Lmao. This is some premium cope.

Cope harder faggot

i had to google these things because im not some faggot neet that plays vidya all day

>REEEE
Dilate.

But you are some sorta faggot for saying "vidya"

>thinking you can get an enhanced physique natty
Lanklet cope

Get gyno surgery you pathetic roid monkey

yea like you don't fucking know faggot nerd get the hell out of here

Seething

Have sex

I do it for the mirires I will never get without roiding.

(because i have no self respect)

i try to blend in here as best i can

Stop your crab cuck mentaity
Or else you'll become a beta bitch

what the fuck are you talking about retard. fucking summerfags i swear

Alright, suit yourself
Cya in the sig threads in 2 years when you wake up

>doesnt know the user he is arguing with has been giving advice on /SIG/ for 4 years

Ah poor stigmatized roiders. Truth is, it is harder to sell training programs and food supplements when consumers attribute your progress to roids. Then, roids are illegal to sell (even if legal to buy) and many people would perefer to not brag about participating in crime.

>roids r bad
>but being a 7ft manbeast is okay

even anonymously people won't admit to using roids. /fraud/ is active as fuck on Jow Forums and yet nobody outside of explicit fraud threads will claim anything but natty.
makes sense though. there's no benefit to admitting to using steroids. the whole point is to pretend to be natty. just pisses me off as somebody who is actually natty and who knows what they're cheating.

But I’m natty. The difference between you and I is that I don’t obsess over what other people are doing and it doesn’t make me feel like a worthless little faggot when I see others achieving more than myself. Only one coping here is you haha

It's really not. Fact: steroid users are in general more educated, harder working, and more disciplined than you are natural. You are simply coping and putting up a buffer.

The analogy for OP is the same shit that women do to each other to take each other out of the sexual market. 'she dresses that like because she's a whore, she's too easy and slutty for any real man'. Face it. You're a beta pussy with a female brain. Maybe if you tried some testosterone, however....

lol absolute retard cope

That's the dumbest analogy I've ever heard. You sound like a thot trying to defend her roid monkey retard husband

holy cringe

DUDE

I know this guy he works out at the U of T athletic center all the time

Kys

uoft is a fucking nightmare institution I'm so fucking happy to be done with that place

I know I have one course left and its making me want to kms

Roiders are huge faggots.
And this is coming from a gay man.

Kek I'm not the only one who recognized him

based

I honestly have next to nothing nice to say about my time at uoft, except that it got me into a top tier grad school

>no rules
>not even a competition
>you're cheating
I'm natty and think you're just coping

>aren't honest about their steroid use
why would anyone admit to doing steroids? they're illegal, and most people have a skewed perception of them and view them very negatively.

Bump

Hambeast have more morals. Atleast theyre natty

The difference is aimbot requires no extra skill, steroids mean you have to push your body twice as hard to get results. It's next level commitment, and requires next level willpower to work as advertised. Aimbots are cheating, steroids are a power up.

Aimbotting and wallhacks affect other people, ruin the fun for everyone else, and makes the game unplayable. How does a person doing roids and minding his own business affect you?

Your analogy is bad because it is possible to be the best at a game without any cheats, while you can never get roider size without roiding.

>Nigga
This isn't reddit, nigger.

You’re the only one getting triggered

If aimbotting got you laid yeah

>steroids mean you have to push your body twice as hard to get results
is this what roiders tell themselves LMAO

How dare you call daddy a cheater

Attached: 17E86B32-BC04-4AB0-8AE1-41733F57E7BA.jpg (450x300, 22K)

Bad analogy since you don't gain anything from cheating at a videogame.

>winning
The mistake in your analogy is thinking it's some kind of contest in which we somehow give the slightest shit about you or your own progress
We all have our goals and we're choosing the fastest way to reach them
It's not "cheating" because it isn't a game you fucktard, it's life