Why should I care about diet when my ancestors literally just ate meat and bread...

Why should I care about diet when my ancestors literally just ate meat and bread? Vegetables and fruit weren't widely available, nor was diversity of food. The government recommends '10 a day' now and it's just stupid. I haven't ate a single piece of fruit in a year and I feel ok.

Attached: 1525481925251s.jpg (206x250, 5K)

retard

>when my ancestors literally just ate meat and bread?
And how long did they live for bud?

How was fruit not available? Your ancestors had no appletrees and stuff like that in their yards? Their villages had no orchards?

cuz they looked like shit and died at 37

Plato died when he was 80. I could just change my diet when I reach 40. Also, life span will probably be extended by the time I'm near death.

No, they died at around 70-80. Over half the children didn't get past their first years. This gives a average 30 something life expectancy.

>vegetables and fruit were not available
How the hell do you think we get fruits and vegetables

Your ancestors ate mostly vegetables (leaves, stems and other plant parts), fruits, as well as insects.

retard

>How was fruit not available? Your ancestors had no appletrees and stuff like that in their yards? Their villages had no orchards?
Usually not
Take a look at paintings of fruits from the Renaissance and thereafter, mostly look like shit and rinds; except for berries
Juicy fruits are actually very modern development

> Why should I care about diet when my ancestors literally just ate meat and bread?
You shouldn't
Meat is best food, most nutritious, most savory etc, add some bread if you're poor or craving for it lol

some lived to 70-80, most didn't. the average age was brought down by child deaths but it's not true that if you survived childhood you lived past 70. absolute retard.

Human vision evolution was largely influenced by the need to find fresh ripe fruit. Round and red,
baby

Mega retard

You ever notice some people are half dead at 40 and others are fit and healthy? Do you think it's going to be easier for science to get the half dead one to 80 or the fit person?

Cant refute it

I read a shitty article that claimed even a little bit of meat is bad for you. Modern world is cucked on diet.
I can be fit when Im 30.

More than half the children died before 5. Average lifespan is 32-38 depending on period/region. Can't make a simple computation?

Study's of caveman corpses revealed a lot of them were suffering form Atherosclerosis form lack of diversity in diet and all the collesteral in the meat they ate.
What you are doing is very dangerous. literally any doctor would tell you to stop. Please do not remain ignorant. This diet can result in coronary artery disease, stroke, peripheral artery disease, or kidney problems, Please take my advise. your on a fitness and health board after all.

>Study's of caveman corpses revealed a lot of them were suffering form Atherosclerosis form lack of diversity in diet and all the collesteral in the meat they ate.
Source? Interesting if true

go look at the data retard

Still sounds better than the shit diet most people have today

>people who lived to 20 had an average life expectancy of 35 in the middle ages
>people who made it to 30 had a life expectancy of 40

spotted the vegan

you're on the right path, but still misguided.

I'm only 21 so I doubt that

Your ancestors also usually died before they were 30 due to shit like mammoths and other cave men and so didn't need to worry about things like old age bone health and not dying of a stroke in your 50s.

Eat whatever the fuck you want, it doesn't matter. Calories and fiber are the only thing that do matter. Nutrition is a massive scam