Why does everyone out there recommend the low fat diet...

Why does everyone out there recommend the low fat diet, specifically have only 10% of your daily calories from fat and avoid saturated fats.

Attached: 837D6CDF-D4B2-4A76-A9C2-19C6219FF570.jpg (900x508, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/tumblr_ozh6ocm9AV1v6bs4yo1_400/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He looks like an insufferable faggot desu

Attached: 61ca2ba2535c14a2025ef5be2d364026.jpg (680x777, 76K)

>everyone
People are sugar slaves who are constantly a decade behind current research and blindly regurgitate whatever fad shit they happen to come across first.
Fat is good. Saturated fat is good. If your diet is 90% protein and sugar you're just making your body struggled for key nutrients it needs for healthy endocrine function.

Attached: 1548868246603.png (738x669, 186K)

>frog poster

Attached: 2f7.png (740x740, 810K)

Based

Based digits
Dilate

Anime poster

Attached: RelievedPiercingKestrel-size_restricted.gif (220x209, 261K)

All I'm saying is he posted a dumb frog citing a study he hasn't read

Attached: 1563370313776.png (1920x1080, 702K)

>Why does everyone out there recommend the low fat diet, specifically have only 10% of your daily calories from fat and avoid saturated fats.
Only a small minority of fringe vegans recommend that dietary fat should be 10% of calories.

Experts and scientific authorities generally recommend a minimum fat intake of 15-20%, with upper limits generally ranging from 30-40% across countries, often based on cultural factors (countries with a traditionally lower fat intake also recommend lower fat intakes, and vice versa)

Avoidance of saturated fat is recommended because it has been shown to contribute to atherosclerosis, dyslipidemia, nonalcoholic fatty liver disease, insulin resistance, diabetes, dysbiosis, impaired leptin/ghrelin signaling and FGF21 resistance, among other things.

so are tranny cringe threads going to be a Jow Forums staple like /fph/ now?

No dietician has ever recommended a diet which is 90's sugar and protein retard. Keto is a fad diet right now, it's just as dumb as low fat.

Keto is literally what people evolved eating. Dieticians aren't doctors, they're about as valid as a Chiropractor.

As long as people keep spamming dilate.

Wouldn't mind that. Some of them are pretty funny desu. It's not really fitness related so I doubt though

Attached: 1563455535993.jpg (600x900, 68K)

I would pound that butthole for hours, I think I’m a closet homo, fml

> Dieticians aren't doctors, they're about as valid as a Chiropractor.
Chiroporactor's use a pseudoscientific system which lacks any sort of scientific grounding. Certified dieticians use a variety of mechanistic, observational and interventional data to recommend what dietary patterns to follow.

>Keto is literally what people evolved eating
This is completely false. Even the poster child for Ketosis (the Inuit) have a genetic adaption to not go into Ketosis when they run out of carbs due to seasonal variation in food availability. Ton's of different populations were healthy eating moderate to high carb diets. I have no problem with Keto but most low carb diet advocates use junk science like high carb vegan advocates.

you know i'm one of the few people on this board that don't throw shit on tranny posters but you finally ticked me off for the last time

High test men are dangerous to the
establishment

That's not even a tranny

How is that a tranny in any shape or form? Unelss it's a ftm who passes as a regular fag

Attached: 1563442493843.png (327x300, 96K)

Sodomites get the rope.

Wanting to fuck traps/twinks doesn't make you homosexual actually. There is a reason it was considered completely normal in ancient Greece.

UwU. Also off yourself
And Japan. And probably more places

Attached: 3ea41c5697da220e84cece49ccd023a85e93ed50.jpg (1052x660, 432K)

it's gay by definition

Dieticians do not use any concrete scientific reasoning in their career. They literally recommend fad diets as a career.

>b-b-but muh snow niggers had an adaptation!
No. There is nothing magic about whale meat and glycogen content, this is politically motivated cope which stems from the SDA church, and vegans/vegetarians hop on the same bandwagon. The Inuit people aren't special in their ability to survive on just meat and animal fat.
This is literally the singular evolutionary diet of human beings. Animals are the only thing common enough, calorie dense enough, containing every macro and micro nutrient, that a tribe of people could sustain themselves on.
The evolutionary human diet is a keto one. Everything else is low IQ retcon bullshit, you dumb black.

Animu is not for gays.

Attached: 1506815128740.jpg (480x528, 23K)

are you retarded or just retarded?

Attached: 1549188701135.png (364x320, 84K)

lmao

You can't just post it and not share the sauce you know...

behind every gaycat poster

Attached: 1563414645854.png (705x767, 564K)

You seem well versed in the different trannies out there then.

You seem mentally deficient.

Try again. I'm sure you'll get it eventually

Attached: 1473303564_tumblr_oa49glLIOP1v1oed6o1_500.gif (500x427, 1.67M)

Based
Cringe

Not even a tranny

>someone posts something gay
>immediately everyone posts tranny shit
what the fuck.
drop the t.

A belief that literally started with Judaism, and was later spread even further by Christianity. Fucking twinks was completely normal and sometimes even seen as noble and manly in pagan societies.

>drop the t
Pretty based. Not to hate on them needlessly but they don't really fit with the rest of the letters

Attached: 881.png (1049x1920, 636K)

Because ancient greeks were gay as fuck?

Dumb avatarfagging tranny, why do tr*nnoids always self identify as anime?

Attached: BB2ABE08-47A6-4305-80E3-536E086B6C98.jpg (400x351, 38K)

>Avoidance of saturated fat
So I shouldn't eat any meat?

they're the other side of the crab coin
>i can't get a gf so I'll be the gf

Attached: 1563373141035.jpg (542x499, 84K)

is that ecchievement?

>only have 10% of your calories from fat
what dumbass says that? Every "low fat" diet recc i've ever seen has 20% minimum from fat

>implying I'm a tranny
Dilate is the proper wording I believe
You can eat meat as long as it's not drowning in fat and you don't do it constantly. Why do people have to complicate everything so much

Attached: 729.gif (340x340, 137K)

Oh right you’re one of the ones who doesn’t want to get the boobjob and identifies as a trap

Attached: 28A413B2-C7AF-4D5D-9256-201EA11D9B72.jpg (625x532, 56K)

‘Kay, so which one is it then?

What?
In which pagan society did that register as noble and manly?

Your conjectures fail again sadly. I'm not a trap and I honestly doubt I could ever pass as one. You shouldn't make so many assumptions based on couple of pictures on an anonymous board user

Attached: 1562509929822.jpg (1200x1600, 213K)

Greeks and romans

>finish work
>lift
>come home
>younger twink bf is always dressed similar to this, or naked
>knows i prefer to shower at home
>always end up banging him right after the gym

he's not the brightest, but he knows the best way to get man stink all over him.

And look where they ended up, destroyed by muslis.

Think about it.
What can people survive on in the winter? There are no plants around, and people don't gorge themselves then hibernate like bears.
Think of how many acres of land it would take to sustain a tribe of even 30 people for a month if they were eating uncultivated wild berries.
A very active person consuming even 2000 calories per day is going to end up losing weight, and will eventually start starving. 30 active people living in the wilderness means at minimum 60,000 calories per day.

The only singular food source on this planet is other living creatures. Everything like potatoes, big ripe berries, everything you see in a store, is a modern GMO that you literally would never see in the wild. Human beings for our entire evolutionary history ate other animals, for there simple was no alternative. We are designed to live on animal muscle and fat.
I'm not even telling you to go and maintain keto. Be a modern person and eat carbs. Just keep in mind that everything in your body is designed to process and metabolize animal products.

So you're just a faggot tranny chaser? Post body either way

Attached: Aeromatic leader of the discord trannies pre hrt.jpg (1376x617, 211K)

Who is she?

Attached: daffy_love_eyes.gif (220x164, 11K)

god i wish this was me :/

That makes sense.

>chaser
No? Why are jumping from conclusion to conclusion. Here's my lanklet self but I have to admit that soliciting pictures of half naked men on the internet sounds a tad concerning. Feel free to post your body as well user

Attached: IMG_20190715_152656.jpg (2632x3598, 1.62M)

>she
Get ready for a surprise.

>frog
Kill yourself

You look exactally like the guy who wants to fuck/get fucked by trannies
Nice timestamp btw

yeah you'd know, huh sweetie?

>You look exactally like the guy who wants to fuck/get fucked by trannies
I'm not sure what you're referring to desu

Attached: tumblr_ozh6ocm9AV1v6bs4yo1_400.gif (265x265, 2.99M)

desuarchive.org/_/search/filename/tumblr_ozh6ocm9AV1v6bs4yo1_400/

top or bottom?

Not him, but I think you are annoying, even more than frog posters.

Also post lifts.

Traps are and will remain mentally insane people who need to be treated.

Attached: IMG_20190714_081653.jpg (2448x3264, 2.22M)

How can you be a they them and a girl? What the fuck ?

Yeah seems about right. Still not sure about the fuck/get fucked by trannies part though

Attached: 4e4.jpg (680x544, 44K)

bottom :/

Nice back. How tall are you?
>Not him, but I think you are annoying, even more than frog posters.
Oh give me a break I shitpost like this only when the thread is a retarded one to begin with
>Also post lift
I don't use lifts I'm 6'2

delete your gains, get your body into OP's picture's shape, then just do squats. you'll find your muscle daddy. i have my boyfriend doing nothing but squats, and his ass is absolutely bananas.

i have a pretty good body shape, i just need to lose bodyfat. wish i had a Jow Forums bf tho :/

gemfag is that you?

Oh fair enough buddy, thought you were doing this often.

Mirin height, I am 178 cm, king of manlets (meanwhile brother stands at 183 cm :( )

Attached: IMG_20190718_154523.jpg (3264x2448, 2.13M)

name

RosieXOX, tranny from new zealand.

Looking good mate. Shame about the height but it's not like you can do anything about. What's your weight though?
Someone posted the picture with the info above though

Attached: HsSI7ny.gif (500x282, 1.7M)

cant find anything online

Eh, it's alright, still get mires from grills even though I live in tall region of Balkan.

Atm 79 kg. Nothing special apart from my 230 kg deadlift.

m8 are you retarded?

Well you're still heavier than me. I don't lift though

Attached: 1563464349142.jpg (351x329, 18K)

yes now help me

Your physique is enough if you are just looking to mog normie legions.

Calisthenics then, if not lifting?

Yeup Calisthenics. You could say that being too heavy would be detrimental in my case ;)

Fair enough, used to be into that myself before gym. Takes a lot restraint to not bloatmaxxx or lean bulk a lot otherwise you will mess up progressions to let's say planche or other holds/skills.

I still can't believe that I outweigh you, nice angles in that photo then.

>No tits
Dropped

Heh you outweigh me by 3 to 4 kg so it's not that big of a difference. True about the angles though I'm trying my best

True.

Meh, angles are everything, David Laid for example looks a lot smaller without them.

Yeah that's why I don't trust the internet mate

that's a lot of dead white males, what's going on?

Attached: NIMH Suicide.png (775x379, 21K)

Whities btfo

Attached: 1563339519738.jpg (511x671, 41K)

and they say whites have no culture!

Tranny dyel samefag

COPE

based and saved

>hides chin
>big hands
Yeah yup, it’s a trannie, keep that shit off of Jow Forums, we’re a straight, non-homosexual board.
As for the diet, people always claim that its good for longevity (so long as you are skinny), it definitely isn’t good for performance in the gym though, and you will get constant swings in energy levels from the carbs
I would hope not, it’ll just attract more of them
Those trips are dangerous, check’d
Now that’s based, no trannie, trap or whatever cope, just homos doing homo things
Damn, gemposters look like THAT?
Nice width bro
Mirin

Attached: 16BFA962-2457-4B90-A5EC-D2E3E8F7769E.jpg (960x1280, 126K)

So this is the power of the left
Post body btw, the Samefag is so blatantly obvious

Imagine getting this worked up over the newest buzz Facebook fad meme diet that your fat aunt posts about

How do you get lats like that with no traps what the fuck

>samefag

dude relax, don't get too angry, you might kys lmao

Attached: you.jpg (400x154, 11K)