Pic is not me, but I just bought a new watch and I first now noticed that it is kind of big for my wrist...

Pic is not me, but I just bought a new watch and I first now noticed that it is kind of big for my wrist. This leads me to the question: what is the current wristlet cutoff? And also if I am 30 years old, will lifting increase my wrist circumference at least a little, i.e, can the bones grow a bit in thickness?

Attached: 2ue7cif.jpg (1296x864, 259K)

lifting increases wrists but it takes ages, wrists are one of the very last things that gets bigger

smaller watches for smaller wrists

try them on before you buy them for fucks sake mate

No, bones don't increase. There is nothing you can change.
Your forearms will look bigger than if you had bigger wrists.

Lifting has increased the size of my wrists. I have lost fat but my wrists grew from 17,5 to 18,5 cm. I know because I measured because I had to resize al my watches with metal bracelets.

Watch thread!

Attached: 4F3F64AF-AE64-4C6E-A1B6-888A6D4678F6.jpg (4032x3024, 2.93M)

You can maybe grow your wrists a little bit from heavy lifting but in general your bones won't change. So just get a smaller watch.

watches with big faces are obnoxious. get something more classic looking.

Attached: SNE042.jpg (570x382, 31K)

Attached: IMG_20190718_130920.jpg (4032x3024, 1.25M)

Was thinking about getting myself this one, looks pretty classy.

>tfw wrist is 195mm circ

Classy, how old is it?

the watch itself is late 1950s, the band and crystal are replacements. runs about 5 minutes fast per 30 days

Nice both handsome watches bro

Daily reminder enormous watches are a prole invention pushed by rappers who needed more bling. Simply look at watches from 50 years ago to realize smaller watches are based and patrician. Anything over 40 mm should raise red flags as being rapper bling. Ideally you should look for sub 40mm watches, probably 36 or so.

SHITTER ALERT

>have like 3-4k worth of watches.
>only ever wear my cheap indestructible casio
Anyone else got this feel?

yes I got a porsche and only ever drive my shitty civic

Very based, patrician pilled.

Remember if it wouldn't look good 20,40,60,100 years ago it might be one of (((their))) shitty concoctions

the huge watch used to be seen as a really gaudy showoff that investment bankers would do that was tacky and tasteless, somehow it made it into being normal

Dive watches became popular and they’re big for a reason

>Stacy, why did you swipe left on him?
>Oh, his wrist was too small.

based and beckypilled

A Rolex Submariner is not large by any means. Pic related is my Damasko DA46, which is the same 40mm diameter. I have smallish 6.75" wrists and the lugs dont come close to overhanging. The person in OP's pic has ridiculously tiny wrists.

Attached: 20190718_135214.jpg (1923x2420, 1.96M)

Pic related best Jow Forums watch, sucks to be a wristlet, I broke my right wrist by falling on it :^(

Attached: IMG_20190718_231349.jpg (3000x4000, 3.03M)

get a calculator casio watch and go fully Jow Forums pilled

I love all digital Casio

There's got to be some muscle there even if it's very thin right? putting on some #age of lean mass would have to increase it even if its barely noticeable irl it has to be there.

i spent $2,500 on a bass guitar but i take my $400 bass to most gigs because i don't want the nice one to get stolen. i play the shit out of the nice one at home though and use it in the studio.

I absolutely love mechanical watches and was going to buy another one but while I was playing volleyball the spring bar popped and the watch shattered which kinda sucked since it was my grandpas watch :^( so i bought this one and its fokin aweaome, the stopwatch and timer functions are really useful during my workouts.
Incel calculator user vs. Chad brain compiling

calculator watch is an aesthetic not a function

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (600x600, 58K)

I like the old design better, but wont buy since low water resistance

probably will end buying g5600

Attached: 20190718_134844.jpg (1908x2496, 3M)

Based and Meru-pilled

Attached: a9938ir5yx731.jpg (640x1289, 134K)