Currently in the hospital for heart rate in the low 30s

>Currently in the hospital for heart rate in the low 30s
>BMI of 22, BF% of 24 (5’10 male 155lbs)
>Was eating ~700 cals a day
>Want to drop to 140

I’m opting to discharge today. How do I not die while eating 1200 cals a day? What should I eat?

Attached: 03781004-4EC6-4711-BDC5-42C26C465ADC.jpg (4032x3024, 3.75M)

Could I survive on this 3 times a day?

Attached: C841ECC4-7861-4589-B565-12C487B3FDFD.jpg (1000x1000, 90K)

Dude just eat more for a few days and then cut slowly. Or better bulk. U cant make gains when u are dead. Good luck frend

Drink at least a litre of coffee a day to up your hr and drop to sub 1k cals.
Yes.

>heart rate in the 30s
Guy. You're going to die. My wife's grand father, who is an 86 year old farmer, had a pacemaker put in because his heart rate was dropping into the 40s prior to a knee replacement. Get serious mental help for whatever issues you have. You shouldn't throw away the gift of life like this. Don't fucking waste your life, user. You have no idea how rare an opportunity it is to live in this world, experience consciousness, and live to adulthood, especially with all of the benefits and privileges of the modern world. Hang the fuck in there, dude.

based and wholesomepilled

Uh I hate to break it to you but if this is due to your apparent anorexia, which it does kinda appear to be, then they can hold you involuntarily

I’m going to survive, I’ll just do so by drinking 3 glasses of ensure a day

No they can’t. They’ve let me know I can leave at any time.

If you're collapsing while cutting, and not anorexic or dealing with any purging behavior, then your electrolyte balance is probably off. There is no reason for heart rate to drop like that otherwise.

I’m not purging but I am anorexic (Eating 700 cals a day is anorexia, right?)

Doctors have said my electrolytes are fine

> they know you're anorexic
> HR in 30s
> "u can leave whenever u want! :)"
It's not my medical license on the line, but damn...

5'10 155lb 24bf
WTF
i'm 5'8 200 27bf
get some muscles on you boy

when u die give me ur moneys anorexic bro

I won’t die. I’m thinking of staying and just having their supplement shakes (one is 360 calories, and I’d be on 3 a day)

Only because youre just sane enough to understand the risk of what you're doing, otherwise they would hold you on a section.

Get advice from your gastro/cardiology and or mental health team.This is a fitness forum, not a forum for the mentally ill

>Fit
>Not for the mentally ill

Lol'd

They said it was within my legal rights to leave, not that they’re fine with it

They claimed they literally cannot stop me

Why won't you take care of yourself, user? Why aren't you eating? Life is worth living.

Cyclists who have RHR in the 30s sleep with heart monitors that same them up if it drops too low. They then go do the exercise bike for a while to get their heart rate up a bit. Must suck to not be able to sleep for more than a couple of hours at a time due to your heart slowing down too much.

How the hell do you get to 24% body fat at such a light weight for your height? Not even most completely sedentary people are this bad. It has to be genetic.

You clearly have a good understaning then as many people are sectioned under the mental health act with eating disorders. The difference is they are delusional and detatched from reality, you still have time user. Get help.

Eat liver

I’ll be fine drinking ensure. Why do you think they offer it?

155 isn’t even light lmao

Ensure is not a meal replacement. Its something intended for old people to fill in the gaps, to give them more protein, because elderly people tend to eat smaller portions.
This isn't something you can drink and cover all your bases. You're hurting yourself, user. What you're doing is self harm. I can assure you that you've never done anything in your life to deserve this type of punishment. I don't want you to hate yourself, bro.

As I see it if the hospital is offering it as a complete replacement who am I to say it’s not enough (Unless they’re fine with killing their patients)

The hospital is doing only the bare minimum for legal liability. Please get help for your issues, user.

why would you even want to? do you have crohn's?

No I just have anorexia

I will literally ask them if the ensure will kill me.

It's a high calorie/protein supplement. It's intended to be taken in addition to meals.
As another user said you've been prescribed it by a dietician to cover their asses when you die from a massive heart attack

Ensure isn't going to kill you, but it'll barely keep you alive.
Its basically just water with whey protein and a bit of vitamins. You need more than this to sustain yourself. Please eat some eggs, drink a cup of whole milk. Don't harm yourself.

I've been eating under 1000 calories a day and lifting and doing cardio every day. I only eat food I cook myself and I only eat when i'm hungry and I only eat until I am full. Protein and seasonal vegetables. I'm down 5 lbs over the last two week. I weigh 284 lbs have a current BF of 31%. I've figured out that my body does not need as many calories as I was feeding it.

Am I going to end up like OP, or is he like that because he was already underweight?

You're 284lbs. When your body needs fat, when it needs to produce vital hormones from fat, it has available body fat to metabolize. OP does not have this luxury. OP will literally die if he keeps this up.

>user's in hospital for dangerously low HR, cardiomyopathy, possibly heart failure.
>How do i lose more weight and become even sicker

Get help. Or better yet post body

So i'll be okay?

If you're 284lb user, you're likely fine. Because of your body weight you can keep eating a large caloric deficit and every metabolic process of your body will continue to function so long as your electrolytes are good.

No. Your body has plenty of fat to cannibalize before it needs to resort to cardiac muscle and dropping your HR to conserve energy

I literally burst out laughing when I read this.
You're going to die lmfao

Do you abuse opium class drugs? Wtf OP. how are you this retarded and that high BF%? Slow your cut. Summer is nearly over, come back bigger and harder next year.

I’m at a retardedly high BF%, so I have weight I can afford to lose.

Attached: A8971F14-25B3-423C-A7E0-708FD01BBD38.jpg (3264x3264, 1.27M)

GET ON A STRENTH PROGRAM! EAT MORE, DO CARDIO FREQUENTLY AND STOP BEING A MASSIVE FAGGOT OP! You will lose weight but being 5'10 and at your weight isnt sustainible

Attached: 8120466.png (629x432, 612K)

How about instead of dying you gain muscle?

This was me after eating 2000 a day for 7 days.

I’d honestly rather be dead.

Attached: F476F2BF-3CFF-4EB1-9C7B-F8CA5B42F229.jpg (1543x1125, 1M)

This literally isn't any noticeably worse than the other pic, and I said to gain muscle, not to just eat more.
Start working out once you're not on the brink of death.

Are you try8ng to be a trap? Stop

It was worse after 2 weeks. Literally imagine fat Thor from endgame. I just deleted that pic because it hurt to look at

If they did a pinch test to get your body fat it probably isn't accurate because of your ludicrous flappy skin. Train harder before cutting weight, your skin will look better if you look more "filled out" even at 20% bodyfat with more muscle underneath.

Btw you look objectively better in the second pics because your skin isnt flapping around like a ghoul. 2000 calories is probably still 200 under tdee so I think stick with it if thats what the doc recommend. A child eats 2000 calories daily.

It looks like you made progress in recovering from obesity, but you went way too hard and started treating weight loss as self harm. You have some excess skin. Thats fine. Build some muscle on your frame, user. You need it.

Judging by all the loose skin I'm assuming you used to be obese, and now have body dysmorphia. I'd recommend seeing a shrink about it, and getting that skin cut away so it doesn't remind you and make you freak out over nothing like this.

Is it better then for me to leave treatment and eat 1500 at home? I’m willing to do it, I just hate being in treatment so much

You should be happy that you are physically healthy now, don't be a boomer.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 8K)

I cant get surgery. No place will accept me.

What does that even mean?

If Jow Forums of all places is telling you that you're not fat, you're not fat.

My heart is in such bad condition they aren’t willing to give me surgery

Was it already in that condition when you were obese? Or did you do it by starving yourself?

you're deficient in nutrients you mother fucker

Instead of starving yourself to no result and fucking DYING, you definitely should
>consume a lot of protein, like at least 150g every day
>consume a high caloric total
>drink plenty of water, around 4L a day
>cycle testosterone
>lift heavy according to your limits
>do very light cardio frequently
And after one year
>skin removal surgery

I absolutely fucking guarantee you will stop being such a bitch, feel good and enjoy life.

Dude, that isn't healthy at all.dying like that is one of the worst ways to go.

I shouldn't have to tell you this, but you need to see a doctor and figure out what the fuck is wrong with you. 700cals a day at 24% bodyfat is not nearly extreme enough to start fucking with your heart rate. You have a nutrient deficiency or a brain injury or a heart defect or something else, and you need to get that shit figured out NOW.

You would have to fine a way to get all life sustaing nutrients within 1200 Cal not gonna be the best of times but just what you need to live ...sounds exhausting just kys??

not OP but you can only get skin removal if you were really, really REALLY fat - like to the point where the loose skin is causing pain from chaffing.

I lost about 100lbs after graduating college and had this confirmed by basically every doctor. I sorta have saggy skin like OP but every woman that i've slept with said that they don't care.

anyway, don't do this to yourself OP - losing weight feels great but you're basically at the point where this is some weird thing going on in your head. just bulk and focus on building up core muscle and most of the loose skin will go away, and probably give you a clearer reading on the shitty calipers that you're probably using to judge your own BF%. please don't die.

Anorexia isn't a number of calories you eat in a day, it's a distorted attitude towards eating and body image.

op have you tried eating fried lamb fat? this shit is delicious and will definitely open your apetite

right now you're a chemical food consuming bitch

>not OP but you can only get skin removal if you were really, really REALLY fat - like to the point where the loose skin is causing pain from chaffing.
You can't do it simply as plastic surgery?

yes, but in the USA you'd be paying out the ass for cosmetic surgery that isn't covered by insurance. not sure how it works in other countries.

>5'10
>155lbs
>24% BF
Those numbers don't add up dude. Post your body, I can almost guarantee you're waaay overestimating bodyfat%, which would probably indicate body dismorphia and eating disorder.

read the thread you dumb nigger

Jesus Christ dude. You are nowhere NEAR 24%. 10% tops, probably lower. EAT YOU RETARD.

Your body is trying to tell you something important, dumbass, why are you ignoring it?

Attached: tombstone.jpg (400x313, 70K)

how hard would it be to cut off loose skin myself? I have a pretty high pain threshold.

>I’m at a retardedly high BF%, so I have weight I can afford to lose.
No you aren't and no you don't. You USED to be fat so you have a lot of loose skin. You're currently quite thin. Get some mental help dude, you're gonna fucking kill yourself if you keep losing.

This is another good reason to start eating more and get healthier.

This is why it should be everyone's duty to go to the /fat/ general and tell them to FUCKING LIFT WHILE LOSING WEIGHT.

This is literally what ends up happening if they don't, they spend a year+ torturing themselves to lose weight, imagining themselves with abs at their goal body. Then it all comes crashing down.

Not that hard, you could do it yourself with a particularly sharp pair of scissors or a scalpel. A couple of caveats:
-theres a good chance you will die
-if you don't die, you will certainly wind up in the hospital, probably spend the next few weeks getting emergency surgeries and fighting off infections
-you will be horrendously scarred for the rest of your life

i could tell from the writing style it was this kid again. you look fine, just have loose skin. fill it in with muscle or get it removed. you will die if you stay down this current path bro. from what i can tell you're a good looking kid, when you recover from this mental illness god willing, you'll have a great life. again, YOU AREN'T FAT YOU HAVE A MENTAL ILLNESS NOW STOP POSTING AND START EATING

either you'll die by starvation or a botched surgery on yourself, either way it would be entirely your fault. F

Get it done in Mexico. I had loose skin like you and wanted to get it done for cheap, so I flew over to Mexico City and had it done for around $4k. They'll accept you as long as your bloodwork is at least somewhat decent, and it costs a lot less.

The only thing is you get what you pay for, but I still don't regret doing it at all, and I doubt you would either.

Your brain is made up of 85% fat,you've literally got brain damage from eating a reduced calorie diet for months/years. You're in a psychotic mindset due to lack of nutrients,you've got to start looking at food as a medicine, you've got to eat 3 to 4000 calories per day until you're 10% above your optimal weight chart before your brain can really start to heal. Haven't you got any friends or family who can support you on this journey back to health?. Please user don't kill yourself because of this biological,neurological and genetic disease.

Mexican talking here. Our medical services are good. Top notch, even. Just go to the private clinics instead of the government ones. Hell, in some border cities there are "medical tours" where a company grabs a bunch of people, takes them to good clinics to get their operations done and then takes them to the beach or some other tourist place to relax. And it cost less than what a US surgery costs with the same level of quality.

I’m nowhere near a low enough BF% for that to happen.

what's the BF% you think you have?

he said before 24%, but that's complete bs because when i was at that i was a total fatass and now that i'm 11% i look just like him (minus loose skin which i think is adding to his weight)

Do you have sinus bradycardia, or is it heart block? Where do you live?

>You have no idea how rare an opportunity it is to live in this world, experience consciousness,

can we actually begin to understand the odds or is this just more trite (((wholesome))) bullshit?

I couldn’t tell you exactly what it is but my doctor says it’s from malnutrition

Also Oregon, USA

>Currently in the hospital for heart rate in the low 30s
you mean you're dead?

I managed to hit 29 last night without dying so no

trying for the lowest heart rate is only a thing amongst emo kids

Before Jow Forums gives you advice, what did the doctors say? What was the problem with your body and what was it caused by? If they don't know, ask. You might want to ask for a blood test too. You could be suffering from malnutrition. You aren't dangerously underweight by the BMI standards but you could be having some nutritional aspects lacking from your diet.

They said it’s malnutrition. I’m currently drinking 3 8oz servings of ensure every day and nothing else to meet nutritional goals.

Attached: anal-bleaching-nude.jpg (960x720, 59K)

well, that ain't gonna fix the malnutrition. In fact it will worsen it.

>They said it’s malnutrition. I’m currently drinking 3 8oz servings of ensure every day and nothing else to meet nutritional goals.
post body lol

It’s what they’re giving me at the hospital. I asked if it was enough and they said they wouldn’t be giving it to me if it wasn’t.

Holy fuck dude, your gonna fucking die

Attached: 1500012123558.jpg (248x292, 30K)

Scroll up retard

dude you need to just eat maintenance and lift more and occasional cardio.
then once you get to lower bf% start to eat more and bulk to about 200

Where did you get that bullshit from, are you retarded? A cyclists heart beats slowly because it's too powerful.