Hi, it's me again. This time I seared the meat for that extra flavor

Hi, it's me again. This time I seared the meat for that extra flavor

Attached: meatmeatmeat.jpg (2725x2981, 1.42M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LilTq-JihT0&t=0s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>he doesnt steam his meat for hours into a chewy flavorless mass

i woulda cook it a little bit more before sealing it but it still looks good

It's still raw in the middle you mong.

>Americans eating raw fucking flesh.

Attached: 45645263456.png (600x580, 360K)

>It's still raw in the middle you mong.
That's the point. I often eat it completely raw, but this time I wanted a bit more flavor so I seared it for a few minutes.

>Americans eating raw fucking flesh.
I'm not american

I was eating it raw for a few months, but I started searing it again, cooked less than yours even, and it's just so much better.
tastes better and I can eat it faster and eat more.

I don't understand people who don't eat meat this way.

>all these niggers complaining its "raw"
It looks good OP, that's how I like mine.

Attached: Stamper not approve.png (341x287, 177K)

Looks alright, I'd go 10 more seconds on the heat. Steak colors often don't come through good in pictures.
Rare is the patrician choice.

>raw

That is literally how red meat is meant to be consumed you twink.

Looks very good friend, congratz.
>Rare is the patrician choice
yes

brainlets ITT who eat burnt steak and think that because it's pink that it's 'raw' lmao

Most of us don’t like nasty diseases. But you do you, and good luck with your trichinosis and ecoli and salmonella only because an autistic YouTuber told you to eat raw meat.

Not OP here. Still the latest outbreaks of salmonella have not been on any kind of meat but on peanut butter.
E. coli is a non issue if its pasture raised, grass fed, free ranging. Only factory farming meat has any kind of bacteria that can hurt you.
Also I instinctively always prefered my meat rare since I was a child, its our natural instinct.

>Most of us don’t like nasty diseases
those are only on the surface of the meat

>trichinosis
Only in pork

I prefer medium rare, but that doesn’t look bad desu

Beautifully cooked. I distrust anyone who cooks their meat more than rare.

If you seared it well you have no worries, there can be stuff only on the outside. Minced meat is a different thing though.

lads,

how safe is raw diced beef to eat? i'm contemplating starting eating that only but i don't know much on the subject

am i about to JUST myself?

Attached: 800px_COLOURBOX30326151.jpg (800x534, 82K)

If the meat is not walmart meat but from a good source than you're good. If you aren't sure about the quality then just quicly sear the outsides and you're good.

Humans are animals. You don’t see tigers cooking their meat. The rarer the better you low T pussboy

I cook meat exclusively on a Weber charcoal grill using lump mesquite (literally chunks of wood)
I sear it at high heat, 1 min each side, then move the meat off to the side, put the lid on and smoke it for 10-20 min.
This usually results in a medium cooked steak, with a nice smoke ring and intense flavors.
Before cooking I salt the meat and let it sit at room temp for 30-60 min.

Sear the outside buddy. The meat itself is a non issue, speacially if its not factory farmed. But you don't know how it was handled until it got to you, so i recomend searing the outside.

Fucking moron

>humans are tigers
>tigers are humans

Stupid fuck.

The quality of the farm, the distributor and the butcher determines whether meat is dangerous raw. You can eat minced beef even completely raw if it's sourced well, steak tartare is just that and it's one of the more popular dishes in France. They aren't dropping dead of parasites because their farming practices are much better than the USA.

A lot of yanks have it in their head that raw meat is somehow dangerous because they have no concept of proper farming, they only know factory farming and processed meat. Raw meat is a dietary staple in europe and asia.

Do you think if they were getting diseases from it they would continue to eat like that?
It's not an addictive substance, a rational person would clearly stop if there were actual consequences to it.

Regardless of if you eat raw meat or not, you obsessed incels will still find a way to make it about Americans.
Have sex.

sear or slice off the outside and you're good.

Just sear a steak blue rare then dice it

red meat is disgusting.

wow, never thought I'd see Stamper on Jow Forums. Wonder what the fella's up to these days.

>sealing
How do people still believe this

>implying I don't want trich
>implying I don't eat pork intentise raw in hopes of getting trich
>implying a scientist freeing of Aajonus didn't get trich eggs and place then in gatorade to cure people of chronic constipation successfully in a controlled study with a 90% success rate because it's supposed to be part of our gut microbiome

At least research the shit y oou claim to know about before lumping everyone in with sv3rige you absolute brainlet

Blade tenderized steaks too m8, the blades can push surface contaminants into the meat. Watch out if you shop at Costco.

He moved back in with his family. He's been uploading random videos on his youtube. I'm sure he still post on twitter daily.

youtube.com/watch?v=LilTq-JihT0&t=0s

Grass fed, I hope

I only eat Galician and Irish, sometimes Argentinian but it's not as good.