Going out with a chick tomorrow night. What is the most Jow Forums, non gay non alcoholic drink I should have?

Going out with a chick tomorrow night. What is the most Jow Forums, non gay non alcoholic drink I should have?

Attached: 1554065763008.jpg (806x1024, 152K)

ice water you fucking faggot

what is the setting, default is water
if you're at a bar though and she's drinking and you're not you're fucked

water

Goat bone broth

just nurse a beer so you stand some chance of her not thinking you are a massive weirdo

I usually drink non alcoholic beer. But I live in Sweden where u have a wide range of different brands (which do not taste like shit). Can't u just drink soda water with some lemon juice or something? Virgin Tom collins mayb

You're going out and getting drinks with a chick, Buy what you like, enjoy your time with them.

Attached: 5f3jyeecsyy21.jpg (2120x2786, 418K)

Straight spiced rum with ice. Kraken if you're willing to pay a little extra, Captain Morgan if you're not.

needing alcohol to close the deal? nice one virgin

Soda water with lime.

I'm two years sober
What's the least faggy drink between diet coke, ginger beer and tonic w/ lime?

Yeah all would be lost if even one person thought you were slightly weird! Heaven forbid!
The problem is you believe in standards and you are anti-alcohol, yet you are trying to court some vodka swilling bar slut. It doesn't take Dr. Phil to see that this little relationship of yours is doomed from the start. How about you get a church girl? I'm serious OP, you're pissing up the wrong tree with this one.

Gin and tonic is good

Listen pal I haven't fucked in like 15 months I really need it

>gin
What part of non alcoholic do you not understand?

shut up

as a non drinker I can tell you nothing turns somebody off socially more than you not drinking while they're drinking in a 1 on 1 setting
people find it really bad for you to not drink while they do

don't think too much into it honestly, things like these dont matter.

Water, miller lite, or whiskey straight

>Listen pal I haven't fucked in like 15 months I really need it
then you don't have standards anyway, you're just choosing to let your life crash and burn in a slightly different fashion than the average idiot. I suggest taking extra hot showers to train for Hell

Vodka tonic or a French martini are both alpha as fuck

I already think you are gay

Attached: 8E1416A2-5633-4E8F-B579-E857771339D2.png (348x362, 175K)

Yeah it's almost like they are retards who feel guilty drinking their fermented dog piss with a straight face in the presence of somebody too smart to do the same. You know, or something

M8 don’t have such weak willpower, get you a wife so you can fuck everyday

you clearly dont get out much

Milk. High calories, high protein, 1000lb beast growth hormones.

tonic w/ lime

>The problem is you believe in standards and you are anti-alcohol, yet you are trying to court some vodka swilling bar slut. It doesn't take Dr. Phil to see that this little relationship of yours is doomed from the start. How about you get a church girl? I'm serious OP, you're pissing up the wrong tree with this one.
you sound like a faggot and an autistic retard, congrats

Long Island iced tea

>I'm two years sober
Do what me and every other sober dickhead does. Club and lemon. I'll get a Coke every now and then too.

>nothing turns somebody off socially more than you not drinking while they're drinking in a 1 on 1 setting
They really don't care. I've taken plenty of girls out for drinks. When the inevitable, "Do you not drink?" Comes up, I'm just honest. "Not really, no. I used to have a problem with alcohol. You seem nice, and I'd rather not make an ass of myself; I hope that's okay with you."

I've only ever had one girl say she wasn't comfortable, and I was cool with that. Most find that level of responsibility, honesty, and self-control attractive.

>hasn’t been laid in 15 months
Why tho?

>don't have standards
Why do you think I have such a long dry spell? It's because I have standards. This one is hot so I want to smash. The rest of your post doesn't make sense.

As a non-drinker, I can tell you nobody fucking cares if you drink or not. I've closed so many bitches stone cold sober, I'm basically king pussy slayer and have had more ass since I quit drinking than I ever did entertaining vodka swilling bar slags. I'm a changed man now though, I no longer look for self validation through sex and internet comments.

milk

> dude u don't get it, it's LITERALLY been more than a year, that's why I just HAVE to poop back and forth with this bar slut out of wedlock!
lmao you have no standards at all

Get off my board you virgin

Ain't gonna lie, that's based as fuck! I'm gonna try this when I want to go out on a public outing and not have alcohol... Thanks based non-alcoholic poster

Attached: 1557886952059.jpg (1382x960, 84K)

People who don't drink are perceived as either raging alcoholics and addicts or fundamentalist christfags. Either are huge red flags

cranberry juice, my girlfriend drink it when she's on her period

Literally what is wrong with being a religious fundamentalist

Everything

cope
if you look good and don't act like a bitch any normal girl would find you more attractive for staying away from alcohol. lmaoing at you faggots trying to pick up some loose sluts and not being able to do it without drinking on top of that

Attached: NTPSmnw7hpgqncvw.jpg (500x542, 44K)

In that case just get water and tell her you don't drink. She'll probably think you're based. Getting a soft drink at a bar is extremely cringe.

Don't drink too much. Its not a meme that it fucks your judgement, you'll either be a dick to the girl or validate the shit out of her with compliments. Either way you're not getting any on either route.

>religious fundamentalist
It's kind of an oxymoron if you're not a brainlet and understand what religion actually is

The truth and salvation?

well yeah "fundamentalist" is just a weird slur for "actually believing in your religion and doing what it says." If you are not fundamentalist about whatever your religion is, then you don't really believe in it.

fountain soda is so delicious though

Get Club Soda instead of Tonic Water. They are not the same thing. Tonic has nearly as much sugar as a normal soda

Decaf coffee

You literally get on your knees and worship a masculine entity like some kind of faggot.

Jesus was as beta as it gets

You have no idea about jesus faggot. Enjoy hell.

>having a couple of beers or drinks in a night out with someone is the same as binging alcohol like a retard

I will. That's where all the demon boipussy is

>Drives kikes from temple
>beta

Not really. He was an old world heretical vagabond gang leader who most likely died fighting and then had the savior story made by his apostles to propagate his cause.
Worshipping God is still pretty fucking gay though.

Red bull.

>Worshipping god is gay
Oh the irony

Attached: F862277F-FA24-4E53-B9E6-B258C42A57CB.jpg (1239x900, 215K)

Just drink you fucking faggot

tea if in the south
unsweet is based

You're the same faggot they are but with a different dick in your mouth.

Fundamentalism is not doing what it says, it's doing what it says other people did, there's a difference. Fundamentalism ignores context and, in doing so, misses the point. What applied to people 3000 years ago isn't the same as what applies today, it's a different context.

6 years sober here. I always do ginger ale at the bar.

>Hasn't been laid since his uncle stopped molesting him

Please have sex, but unironically

I only drink once in a great while, not an addict, just don't like it rather smoke weed. getting back to the dating scene lately and wondering how to handle this, very based response user thanks.

Except its not. You can't have your religious beliefs defined by the immutable word of God and yet make up the context as you go along. God said stone faggots and he fucking meant it. God said burning animal flesh is pleasing to him, he meant it. Other poster is correct, your either a religious literalist in the abrahamic Faith's or your a heathen faggot playing around betting the word and will of God is so insignificant you can decide how to feel and follow.

Larp harder brother

Attached: 4d5.jpg (680x588, 51K)

a couple non-alcoholic options that don't taste like shit that a decent bar should be able to get you:
VIrgin Bloody Mary.
Juice with soda

Based and realitypilled. True believers, while fucking hilariously misguided, should be respected for actually believing the horseshit instead of rationalizing the horseshit into something relatable.

Attached: 1559766683529.jpg (267x400, 35K)

I thought 4chins disliked joos

Attached: 86ztrkqd3dw11.jpg (500x497, 21K)

OP BTFO

Attached: Forty_keks.jpg (600x528, 49K)

made me lel

God didn't "say" anything because he's not a person with a voice, he certainly didn't write anything he "said" down word for word on a script. Unless you spoke to the original authors to get their explanations of their writings in their native tongue then you're just taking the literal word from a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation of a translation. And depending on which (using Christianity as the example) Bible you're reading it will be a different modern translation from another modern translation. So even if you think you're taking the Bible literally, you're not really because it's not what was originally written. But that doesn't matter because that's not the point, you were never meant to take it literally, it doesn't make sense if you do. Having faith is about understanding, not blindly following without thinking.

I do what I want

is correct

Club soda and lemon is a good one
If you want to class it up a little, consider some San Pelegríno
t Sober x 20 years, run into this situation from time to time

>Jow Forums please tell me what to do
>I do what I want
Interesting

That makes no sense.

I'm on medication that prohibits me from drinking alc, there are more reasons than that

Horsehoe theory.

Mocktails?

>is a kike himself

coming to an online message board to ask this questions means that you are fucking retarted. might as well be upfront and order a cosmopolitan.

Real talk what fucking worth his salt heterosexual has to ask what to drink when he's going out with someone. Like what the mother fucking fuck rofl. so many incels and faggots on this board.

No worries, man.

>I only drink once in a great while, not an addict, just don't like it rather smoke weed
I'm honestly in that same boat, only I legit had an issue with alcohol. I hated the 12 Step shit and realized those dudes were kind of just giving up. I'll drink with my good friends and have no problem with a beer if I'm going out to dinner and have a meal with a girl, but if she wants to just do drinks, I'm not going down that road. I know I'll get blitzed, and nobody wants that.

I like where I'm at. Everything under control, no blacking out, and I have it in me to say "that's enough." But I don't like rolling those dice that often.

Fun tip for the other non-drinkers. If you smoke weed, her asking if you don't drink sets up your second date perfectly. They'll usually ask what you do to unwind and I'll say exercise or occasionally smoke, as this is true. I'll lift in the evening after work, cook a dinner, then watch TV for an hour before bed. Sometimes I smoke right before dinner. (The overlap between chicks that will go to a bar on a first date and girls that smoke/are cool with it is nearly 100%). I'll ask them if for our second date they'd like me to cook them a nice dinner at my place and get a little high with a movie. They probably already think you're "safe" at this point, and as much as the old dating rules don't apply anymore, girls still fucking love it if you cook for them.

Godspeed faggots

water

Exactly. "Compromise" and lose face, double down and get respect.

>I no longer look for self validation through sex and internet comments.
>I'm basically king pussy slayer and have had more ass since I quit drinking
>as he posts on the internet
This is a classic example of Cope