Is it possible to cut without losing a single pound of muscle? how? If not...

Is it possible to cut without losing a single pound of muscle? how? If not, how much muscle can I expect to lose when cutting?

Attached: 1563153052810.jpg (720x960, 87K)

Sprints

not possible. you will always lose some muscle.
you will lose more muscle faster if you cut more calories or don't work out enough. impossible to predict how much you will lose.
if you want the fewest losses you need to have a very small calorie deficit and also work out hard. it will take forever to cut.

How do I know when to cut then? I've put on 20 lbs (half is muscle) but I'm 21% bf. I realise now I probably shouldn't have bulked straight away.. I obviously don't want to cut yet if I'm gonna lose a lot of that muscle but at the same time I feel fat.

Bulk until you hate your body
Cut until you hate yourself

Attached: 1562549510472.jpg (499x431, 134K)

You’re a beginner, you won’t lose much, if anything. Just cut how, it only gets harder later, and the more you progress the harder it gets to cut without losing muscle in the process

Isn't cutting and bulking just a meme? Go down to 10% and maintain

> Is it possible to cut without losing a single pound of muscle? how?
Fasting or alternate day fasting
Won't bother linking studies but you can find some showing that you don't lose lean mass when you fast on Jason Fung lectures ("Diabesity")

Attached: attractive thing.jpg (551x1024, 52K)

retard

extreme back breaking cardio 1x a week
regular cardio 4x a week
lift 4x a week
plant protein based fruit smoothies 2x a day everyday
20 oz of water every 1-2 hours
eat more meats with little to not fat
eat more nuts
eat more raw foods

my BMI is low teens and I weigh 140lbs @ 6 Feet tall. Probably stronger than most body builders

what exactly do you mean by fasting. do you mean the thing of eating within a 8 hour window? cos that's easy

lmao

Attached: minn.png (750x465, 35K)

Huh, i'm either retarded, or that's really great advice.

That depends how long you've been working out. You put on the most muscle during your first 2 years of training, so it may be beneficial to only bulk during that time for maximum gains.
Do you still look muscular with your fat though? Pic related is alright imo.

Attached: wrestlers.jpg (450x300, 32K)

Here's another reference, where left is getting too chubby.

Attached: wrestkers1.jpg (513x490, 28K)

Fasting: not eating
Alternate day fasting: fasting every other day; eat clean (mostly protein) on non-fasting days

/fast/ general has plenty of info, reports etc

>Probably stronger than most body builders

Attached: 1392938231915.png (407x246, 253K)

This is propably her most flattering photo. Her face is just fucking weird.

@helemconeme

No, even on gear you’d lose a bit of muscle mass

>140@6'
>thinking you're stronger than anyone or anything
Here's to (you)

is that the dead egirl

NICOLA AND BAAAAAAAAART

nah

>Bulk until you hate your body
>Cut until you hate yourself
Well put

This isn't true at all. You can gain muscle on a cut if your diet is on point. Stop spreading lies.

just don't cut too much protein for a prolonged time and it will be alright, remember you look stronger at lower bf anyway.

If you're an athlete, you cut when your mass is affecting your athletic performance. That should be pretty readily apparent as a metric.

Otherwise, cut if you don't find yourself aesthetically pleasing.

retard

Its not the time that determines whether you’re getting noob gains, but the level of muscular development. It takes many people 2 years to get out of noob gain territory, but you can just take a half year to cut inbetween and continue getting noob gains to the same level of muscularity, even if it takes 2.5 or 3 years, but at least you won’t get there as a pudgy mess

Weight * bf% * 31.5 = maximum calorie deficit for that day. If your deficit is larger than this number, you will lose muscle. Add in a 10% to 20% safety margin because you're probably shit at calculating both calories in and calories out.

You dont lose muscle if you get enough protein, dont even need a lot like for muscle building
Just cut you faggot, any losses grow back quicker than noob gains, like within a month or two unless you went full anorexic

It's her nose. Funnily enough, that's what's covered up in that pic.

I look like right, should I start cutting now?

Sauce

maybe if youre fucking obese

Nah, just lower your calorie intake slightly so you put on more muscle than fat. You can cut later in time for next summer.

More like her lips

>fraud