So i have worked out for one year and i can only bench 142 lbs what do i do...

so i have worked out for one year and i can only bench 142 lbs what do i do? im just so sick and tired of working out and getting no weight on my lifts at all

Attached: holdit.png (500x476, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/fEUvI8Q6JDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eat more.

You think thats bad? I've been doing SS for 4 months and I cant get over 100lbs bench and 75lbs OHP because I get fucking elbow pain

is the bar already included in the 142 lbs?
im lifting for 3 weeks now and im at 60 kg (bar included) which is around 132 lbs
my guess as a newbie would be that you dont push yourself enough or dont eat enough

>make a friend
>go to gym with friend
>have friend spot you
>lift heavier, even if you can't quite do it yourself
>friend will keep you from killing yourself
>do the same for friend
>see gains together
>made best pal

You can do it user

sounds like you need to look at your form

i dont know how to do that, i cant look people into the eyes it makes me panic.

tried everything already

I highly doubt that if youre experiencing elbow pain on that low weight, just deload and look and focus on your form

>tfw maxed out shitty chinkshit bench but too afraid to go to gym and use a better bench.

Attached: 1560766265980.png (761x761, 763K)

I dont know man, Ive deloaded 3 times already and everytime I get back to those weights it happens again. I dont even struggle or experience any pain while doing it. I can very easily do 5x5 with the same form as during my warmup. But a few hours after leaving the gym the pain starts flaring up and stays for up to a week

I suggest taking a video of your form on bench and ohp and posting it here if you really are confident youre doing everything right, something is definitely wrong

it's better to just record with a polaroid camera and upload the physical gif as a photo on online

It sounds like you are a sick animal who needs to be put down

better start roiding 140lb is basically the natty limit

You actually have to try, not just go through the motions.

Eat more sleep more lift more
Stop being a faggot and holding yourself back
Either put in all the effort or don't even bother
Count calories and protein, add more lifts to your routine and lift much more often but don't fucking announce defeat and blame genetics or some other fake coping bullshit

Attached: 1563138113831.gif (512x512, 2.46M)

Moar volume + tempos
Rows

wtf

stop egolifting

Imma be that guy, bench in the squat rack with very few people. Or roll of shame senpai: youtu.be/fEUvI8Q6JDk

Attached: d7t4ree-cd0ce2f0-b31a-42b0-962d-7b8274d80105.png (657x768, 533K)

>what do i do?
I have a solution. This might sound a bit crazy but stay with me here.

DRINK PEANUT BUTTER.

That's all you gotta do.

Attached: ThiccNecc.jpg (450x421, 40K)

Do you lowbar or highbar squat?