What have you done today to improve yourself user? I studied for my math exam. 4,5 hours, which isn't bad...

What have you done today to improve yourself user? I studied for my math exam. 4,5 hours, which isn't bad, but I know I could have done a lot better. Will aim for 8 hours tomorrow.

Attached: nationalsozialismus.jpg (438x246, 28K)

today: work, eating healthy, lifting, reading. We're all gonna make it

I never studied more than 2 hours in a day for a test and graduated with a 3.8GPA.
t. UBC physics
You should study more regularly.

ubc is a joke of a school

>I never studied more than 2 hours in a day for a test
This. You can exercise maths for any number of hours, but study? I have a mathematics degree with honors and masters. Consistency is key.

It's OK and I didn't want to travel to Ontario. I wouldn't call it a joke, we do have TRIUMF. And hot Asian girls.

You're right user, but I fucked up this semester and didn't start studying at all for the exam until yesterday. I only have 5 full days left. This is my third and final try (didn't show up for the first two), if I don't make it I'll get kicked out. I found pic attached on here last week and it helped me turn from chronic procrastinator to a decently disciplined person almost instantly.

Attached: 1563127984920.png (1332x1949, 397K)

and you're here shitposting on Jow Forums? it's OVER

I know I know user, but it's almost 10 pm here anyway, I'll go to sleep within the next hour so I can get up early and study the entire day

Studying 5 days in advance is enough to save you desu. Also try a low dose amphetamine a few hours before the exam it will help if you have zero tolerance to them

At work at the moment. Will buy clothes later and then workout. I bruised my left leg and right elbow so I'll take it easy. It sucks, but I gotta heal.

>tfw after 4 years of university in canada I have yellow fever and deep shame

I shitposted all day and listened to rap music.

I'm confident I will make it at my current pace (5-6 hours a day), the topic is pretty easy too, but I still get nervous thinking about it, I don't want to tell my parents I failed after 8 semesters. At least college is free in Germany otherwise I would have to commit seppuku if I failed

Good. Keep to your schedule. Good night.

Thanks user

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 70K)

Read jung for about 2 hours, lifted for about an hour. That's pretty much it, might read more later.

Archetypes are astrology for men.

Had a productive day at work and shaved 90 seconds off my 10k time.

>Daily reminder time spent studying has little correlation with most subject test performance

People like to pretend the amount of time spent somehow means they'll do better. It doesn't. Study better, not longer.

You can do both you fucking nigger

>Pros
Didn't put the gun to my head
>Cons
Didn't do anything else today

Please don't kill yourself user

Attached: sad-pepe-transparent-8.png (734x506, 312K)

A W is a W my man

Attached: 1526079851040.png (348x355, 175K)