Got in my first real fight ever 2 days ago

>got in my first real fight ever 2 days ago
>guy choke slammed me into a chair and I feel fine
>grabs my wrist and squeezed for more than 4 seconds
>the worst pain
>still hurts like shit everything else is fine

How do I fix my fragile wrists? Is it as simple as push ups everyday?

Attached: FD307BF6-A8C7-4A24-8959-3DFDDFBB8F3B.jpg (1537x2322, 512K)

Nah, it's genetics we're fucked man.

looks like you're a pretty gay faggot given the tattoo visible, so in that case its over for you

Wrist curls.

That won’t fix your shitty fighting though.

>got my ass kicked 2 days ago

What a thread

>fighting
this is a 18+ site user

hes a fuckboy

You dont know the half of my cringey tattoos I got in order to impress a slut that didnt even fuck me. But seriously am I just fucked?

I'm afraid of getting into a fight.
Not for my sake or because I would beat the shit put the other guy, bucause I'm so autistic the second the fight beggins I would go for the eyes of the guy and I'm pretty sure that would get me into trouble regardless of the situation.

Attached: 1557195902655.jpg (752x670, 100K)

Not gonna lie I lost but I did better than I thought I was going to, and I nutted up to someone so I count this as like a first step to being less beta.

you sound like a huge bitch boyye so yea, it's over

You might have a minor bone bruise. There is apparently no visible skin bruise developing, and tendons are fairly pliable things, so its unlikely thats the cause.
No amount of lifting will prevent you from feeling physical pain. You can't lift away nerve endings.

What was the fight over

this

Someone shoved trash at me at work expecting me to throw it away for them, so instead of taking the trash out of this fucking lazy dicks hands I pressed my chest up against him like a fag and then he shoved so I took him to the ground. We were closing at work and I just wanted to go home.

you sound like a bitch

Good for you for trying to stick up for yourself, but pick your battles, and don't bluff if you don't know how to fight.
More so, just don't try to fight. I've beat the shit out of a few people when I was younger, and I have a couple serious concussions because I was an idiot when I was young. Don't make the same mistake. The brain is waay more fragile than people realize. You don't want to face the effect of early onset Dimension or anything similar from brain damage. A petty rivalry and ego isn't worth it.

I am aware. I want to be a man who isnt afraid of doing what I want, I want to be less cringey, I want a reason for other people to talk to me.

sounds like you're trying way too hard and you need to work on your charisma and banter, somebody with high verbal iq wouldnt just go press his chest up against somebody for a slight
fighting over dumb shit like that is just going to keep you in bitch mode

Where do you work at? 5 bucks says subway little Caesars McDonald’s or Taco Bell? Mayyybe Burger King

>Someone shoved trash at me at work expecting me to throw it away for them, so instead of taking the trash out of this fucking lazy dicks hands I pressed my chest up against him like a fag and then he shoved so I took him to the ground. We were closing at work and I just wanted to go home.

>Someone shoved trash at me to throw for them
Just raise your hands and say "nah" then walk away.
>I pressed my chest up against him like a fag
Yes. Yes you were and still are are a fag.
>and then he shoved so I took him to the ground.
You were in the wrong here bitchboi. You escalated needlessly.
t.captain hindsight

>Dimension
Fucking lol
Dementia
this is what brain damage gets you

>I just wanted to go home
>starts a fight
Just tell him to throw away his own shit and walk away dude, why start a fight over something so unnecessary?

Attached: DD4D0D7B-65CC-46FD-B4BF-672A543249A4.jpg (897x800, 114K)

Im a dishwasher at a bar

its OVER

*was

WAGIE GOT BTFO BY NEETCHAD LMAO

Attached: 15626571195337794151307394385703.png (750x725, 798K)

>Yes. Yes you were and still are are a fag.
>>and then he shoved so I took him to the ground.
>You were in the wrong here bitchboi. You escalated needlessly.
>t.captain hindsight
No, stop being a pussy for the rest of your life, kid manned up.
not as big as somebody who shitposts on the internet 25/7

good for you standing up to him, probably coulda done it better, but you escalted hardcore. He might give you shit again, might not, but you should put that work money towards fighting lessons, Judo, BJJ, and boxing are great for this. Anything to end the fight quick, if it were me, I probably woulda told the guy "do it yourself you lazy shit I'm done for the night." if it was apparent he was being a dick, then walked out. If it got worse I'dve fought him, but it's good you aren't taking shit.

I think I was looking for a reason to do something that day, it was weird my head felt like I was thinking different
I agree I did escalate, I didnt describe why I put my chest against him its because he put his trash filled hands on my chest and let go letting the shit drop to the floor. Why I sort of walked into him.
I wasnt really thinking like I normally do

Naw our manager was shit faced and laughed at the pathetic display but he asked if I was coming in today so I think im fine if not I can get a job in a day.

you sound like the kind of guy who is going to go around picking fights more and more as you get more fit, aka human garbage. the tats match.

>sounds like you're trying way too hard and you need to work on your charisma and banter, somebody with high verbal iq wouldnt just go press his chest up against somebody for a slight
this is some solid advice
>fighting over dumb shit like that is just going to keep you in bitch mode
this isn't, not fighting and being a pussy is gonna keep you in bitch mode, you're insinuating that you can ONLY deal with things verbally and that's not true.
wait, this was a coworker and not a customer right?

Stop projecting beta.
>I think I was looking for a reason to do something that day, it was weird my head felt like I was thinking different
how old are ya kid, dishwasher, retarded tats, you a teenager? Young teen?

Turning 19 next month...

I'd be trying to rip their throat out with my teeth.

>You dont know the half of my cringey tattoos I got in order to impress a slut
It's over. Just transition.

Alright, so I had soemthign similar when I was your age, sounds to me like your brain chemicals haven't settled in after puberty, it happens from time to time. Make sure you're eating right and well and that you're getting the right nutrients. Your headstate ain't gonna clear up overnight, but it should help, that being said you're gonna have violent moodswings and feel like shit sometimes anyway.

Just work on your mind while you're doing this shit, gonna take a while to kick the beta mindset but you're not taking anybody's shit anymore so that's a start.

MAKE SURE YOU'RE HITTING THOSE WEIGHTS AND LEARNING TO FIGHT.

based survivor posters

Was he black?

The NEET lifter overpowers the scrawny wagie.

Ok, solid advice Ill do what it takes. The beta uprising is just power lifting the beta away

The reason it hurt has nothing to do with the size of your wrist. It's how he squeezed it.
If you know to target the radial nerve when you squeeze the wrist it hurts like fucking hell. You learn this is sports like Aikido. The radial nerve on the wrist is about in-line with where the thumb connects.

I've had a fair few scraps, user, and going for the eyes is a nuclear move. You'll either win or you will be beaten into a coma.

Haha you should post the guy who beat you up so we can make fun of him haha

this, with concussions you never know when the next one is gonna be one too many

>muh fites
>muh manliness
Retard. It's harder to not fight and just walk away when you're mad, as was OP. If other guy even tries to hit him then fine smack him up.

>nutted up
Yeah I'd nut too if a guy choked me and held down my wrists
faggot

Post rest of tattoos and ex

That and a pencil through the ear. It'll happen so fast that I'm afraid of it.