Pictured on the left, NFL player Antonio Brown, 5"10

Pictured on the left, NFL player Antonio Brown, 5"10
Pictured on the right, professional fitness coach Jeff Cavaliere, 5"10 and a half

Attached: BLX5Yfu.jpg (1080x1080, 107K)

Other urls found in this thread:

greatestphysiques.com/male-physiques/jeff-cavaliere/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How the fuck are those arms natty

NFL niggers are closer to xmen than humans at this point. Also the fitness industry is a joke.

jeff's body looks oversized compared to his head, although it's just the pump

D-Do they fuck?
I'd pay an onlyfans to see it

>shaving your chest
These guys don't like pussy?

Attached: 538.gif (290x260, 1.65M)

Europea heads tend to grow vertically and thus look bigger and less proportional where as sub Saharan head growth is much more horizontal and forward, looking much better.

normalfag get out

Attached: normalfags coming here.jpg (501x1200, 219K)

I finally got into watching his videos from my recommended, and guys, his meals are the saddest things I have ever seen, if ever.
>”A lot of guys ask me how I keep my abs year round. It’s all about convenience and sustainability. I can have any delicious foods I want” etc etc
>opens freezer of plain sweet potatoes and chicken breasts in stacks of little tubs

>two manlets
Yeah, and...?

>zipper abs
Yikes. No wonder AB is pissed all the time.

I'd like to lean on Antonio like that

Wtf are zipper abs? Asymmetrical abs? Or abs with a little notch on the bottom? I swear Jow Forums finds the tiniest things to obsess over.

>t. Zipper abs
Sorry bro, might as well bloatmaxx

Thats what it takes man, you gotta think of yourself as a machine and food is just fuel to grow bigger.

Attached: pisseningtoenail.png (476x388, 290K)

>absolutely DYEL in a shirt

Why even stay "natty" anymore?

Attached: Capture.png (563x669, 634K)

The diet plans in his programs look like this.

Attached: Capture.png (1212x953, 170K)

>caring about your appearance when you lift for your own good

jesus that skull shape

tf are you talking about, its the exact opposite. probably bc he has narrow shoulders

women unironically prefer shaved/non hairy chests
t. fucked a lot of women

>doesn't include any actual weight
So I could eat 2 kg of any meal listed there and still have abs? That's a stupid "meal plan".

nigs are ugly as fuck dude

Which arms? The black guy's, who gets paid for peak performance or the white guy who gets paid for how he looks and is also on self-admitted TRT?

>5'8" (172.5cm)
greatestphysiques.com/male-physiques/jeff-cavaliere/

Both are on roids.

You think his skull is shaped weird? Wait till you see what shape his kids turned out to be.

Attached: All those face pulls for this.png (1920x1080, 1.68M)

No shit.

Dios mio

Attached: Willow-Dwarf-Sci-Fi-Fantasy-Movie-Film-Vintage-Retro-Decorative-Frame-Poster-DIY-Wall-Canvas-Sticker (640x640, 171K)

wtf

The amount of calories people need varies and is very easy to figure out on your own.

>Athlean X-Man
>5'10.5"
He's 5'6"
Jesse is canon 5'10
Jeff is perpetually jelly

Attached: BDC7D3CA-3E36-431A-AB61-3AD1A46D39E2.gif (197x200, 2.25M)

Yanks are so fucking disgusting HOLY FUUUUUCCK

no, watch his video on meal sizes

Premature birth

>food is just fuel to grow bigger.
>Have abs
>Grow bigger

Post lifts.

Attached: Green Hair Smug.png (482x355, 201K)

Not true. Most women prefer slight to medium body hair, so long as it’s not on your back and shoulders.

t. Fucked a lot of women.

Bonus, a sizable number also make fun of guys who shave arms/chest. It makes you seem feminine and overly concerned with your appearance. Much like people who manicure beards too much

I’m american but I have to say those kids look exactly like that fucking murican meme with the fucked up mongrel face

>Greenhairsmug.png
>Hair is blue
This triggers me.

Depends on where your from.
In Western-Europe and Asia it's seen as disgusting.
In Arab countries, India, Mexico and the US it's seen as manly.

finger in pooper

Europe is the same as the U.S. Women are a lot more slutty though, which is great, although that might just be the foreigner/accent thing. Can’t speak for Asia as I haven’t been there.

Bro i live here and it's not even frowned up if men shave their legs/forearms here.
It's gay af to me but hair is seen as disgusting.

i'm in the nordic countries, since i was young girls told me they don't like hair on a male body, but almost all of them used to play with my chest hair when cuddling and shit

Which country? I’ve been to the UK, Germany, Denmark, Norway, Spain, Italy, and Croatia. That’s a small sampling of all of Europe so I’m sure it’s different in some places

Netherlands

no its green

he just hates life, he puts his egg whites in the microwave and that's it, breakfast is served.

The video where Jeff frauds his height by 2 and a half inches is sad.

I love Jeff, but I will not deny that he lied about his height, and I also doubt he is natty.

when_your _wife_gets_pregnant_at_age_39.avi

Surprised he left his picture out. Show's that he only looks half as good without that half natty lighting and mild flexing he does in all his shirtless vids.

How much should I trust Jeff's videos? I've seen other people say his advice is bad, but literally every face pull video has different form

Not in Mexico, girls over here like it shaved

He's great and is the best natty Jow Forumsness youtuber out there. Jelly Jow Forums is jelly.

lol cope, pigskins look like shit 90 percent of the time and age the worst, go outside.

Jeff is god-tier advice. Anyone who actually lifts knows he's speaking the real shit, fat fucks who only larp on fit like to shit on him for lolz.

That was the joke

La criatura...

Jeff is a physical therapist so his best videos are naturally about posture, injury prevention, and overall muscular balance.
Fat powerlifters take his advice and witness all their lifts tank because all they’ve ever cared about is lifting heavily which almost always degrades into cheat form. Then to preserve their entire self image and not have a total identity crisis from being so fucking weak, they turn on jeff and say everything he says is wrong.

Had shoulder issues that were making any upperbody lift close to impossible.

Started changing my shoulder workouts and started taking the facepull meme seriously (did them sporadically before).

I have close to no problems doing upperbody workouts now. I still have shoulder aches, and if I use poor form, I can feel it right away, so it isn't like brand new, but the simple fact I got back almost my entire range of motion when I couldn't even lift without any pain earlier is a big deal for me.

Not being able to do any chest, back or shoulder exercises was really making my workouts pointless, or at least it felt that way.

If there is any advice I'd take from his videos it is the facepull meme, but also how much he emphasizes form is beyond important.

If anyone has ever had a back or joint injury of any degree you will probably relate to how much it sucks to going from being fully active to zero or in constant pain from a few days, to weeks to even months at a time.

Injuries are not a joke, and will haunt you for the rest of your life if severe enough.

>not counting meat as delicious
Eat your protein you sugar addicted fatty

The idea of clean sports and antidoping has been and always will be a joke.

shawn michaels

Pictured on the left, black dyel
Pictured on the right, white dyel

>/asp/

CAN WE FUCKING STOP
Jeff has been the saving grace to this burning trash pile of a board, literally everyone who has ever been a boon to this shithole has left in fear, or was driven off because of the shitposting and toxicity bleeding over from other boards.
can we just have 1 fucking Jow Forums hero we can admire and learn from without ripping them apart and destroying their message?

LEAVE JEFF ALONE, HE'S A GOOD BOY AND ONLY WANTS THE BEST FOR OUR ROTATOR CUFFS

Too lazy for login

Cope pigskin is cheatin or he cut for pic

Ok, now go and suck his dick

Based

Jeff is great for advice, I have been going to him for targeting specific muscle groups which I feel are falling behind. Helps that he is a genuine physician or whatever the title is and helps professional athletes.

Jeff is 5"8' I don't get it is this a meme ?