Drink protein shake

>drink protein shake
>gag reflex gets triggered
>spend next thirty minutes feeling like I'm going to puke

Every fucking time.

Attached: shake.jpg (800x600, 42K)

Pussy bitch nigger

Your body's trying to tell you something, bruh.

What the fuck is wrong with you guys?
My protein shake with Peanut butter is the highlight of my dinner.

mind over matter you pussy

after drinking whey for 3 months buying different flavors, I always love it at first until I have like 20 scoops left then I feel like puking idk why.

Attached: OP with Henry.jpg (712x878, 77K)

which taste does Jow Forums buy?

>Absolutely disgusting tier
vanilla
unflavoured

>Buyers remorse tier
regular fruit/berry

>NPC tier
anything with chocolate

>Gamble tier
exotic fruits

>God tier
desert flavored

Attached: 4 and a half.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

NPC all the way
every other has been buyers remorse.

Absolutely disgusting NPC

Pretend it's futa cum. Works for me.

swallowing a load doesn't count as a protein shake

I got cinnamon bun flavored, mid tier at best, haven't had a good vanilla in a long time, chocolate is usually a safe bet, and chocolate plus peanut butter doesn't matter how bad the chocolate quality is, instant reeses remedy

Tried alot of tastes, pear, vanilla, strawberry, cookies.. Got tired of them all before finishing a kilo. Unironically double chocolate is the only flavor you can sustain without starting to dread drinking it. Also goes well with added peanutbutter.

Try using just whey and milk for your protein shakes then so you don't have to deepthroat, it should help with the gagging issue.

tell your friend to eat more pineapple

In the early 2000s when shopping at GNC was a thing, this brand in general had the best tasting protein in my opinion. The cafe mocha flavor was always on clearance because I think people were turned off by it but god damn it was delicious. The chocolate varieties were great too. Pretty sure they changed the label art now. Now I just buy myprotein cause 11lbs for 50 bucks is just too good of a deal

Attached: 036D0D8F-24F4-4D20-B281-F5218840463A.jpg (375x450, 22K)

god tier
double rich chocolate + banana

Found some chocolate malt protien powder once.

Malt taste was strong enough to cover the cheap chocolate and the whole thing ended up tasting like a Whopper.

I hear people talk about this and my gym sells it. Should I pull the trigger? IDK man

Attached: bsn-syntha-6-cold-stone-creamery-protein-powder-259-lb.jpg (400x212, 29K)

>Absolutely disgusting
Passion fruit
Dark Chocolate
Cappuccino
Banana

>Buyers remorse
Strawberry

>NPC Tier
Vanilla toffee
Chocolate Waffer
Vanilla

>Gamble Tier
Chocolate
Apple Pie
Lemon Mousse
Chocolate mint

>God Tier
Pinaple
White Chocolate & Raspberries
Chocolate Brownie

>The one Above all
Strawberry Cheesecake

pic related was taken by me

Attached: 55678766.jpg (1222x911, 462K)

strawberry desu
though I wish I had some chocolate so I could some tasty bulk shakes
not a lot of stuff to mix well with strawberry

Learn to deepthroat
???
Problem solved

>desert flavor
What is it made with cacti or something?

Cinnamon Toast Crunch flavor all day bb

If you're anything like me and the gag reflex is from the retarded artificial flavoring, give unflavored a try. I really like myprotein unflavored whey (mixed with milk and sometimes a banana or cacao powder) but I haven't compared it to other unflavored whey. They allow you to order small samples of 20g/bag.

>>The one Above all
>Strawberry Cheesecake
I've left those in my sample container because the name scares the fuck out of me. Your post convinced me to at least try it, but I'm still skeptical.

sand idiot