H-hello Anonymous, how are you doin' today?

H-hello Anonymous, how are you doin' today?
I might not be as versatile as Alice yet, but I've certainly got the better fashion sense, am I right?

If you've got somethin' you want to say, if you need some help with something, or hell, if you just want to hang out, the Railgun of Tokiwadai Middle School is here for you!

Attached: Hand2.jpg (1344x756, 237K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/basedZpX0mLkZa
youtube.com/watch?v=ygbb7UK1YDs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kys

fuck off

>MUH
nice

Nah. I'm good.

Same.

Attached: +_+ 1boy 1girl 2girls blonde_hair brown_eyes brown_hair coin controller gloves grin kamijou_touma mi (728x516, 462K)

Fuck off, you trap! Why can't you people die in a ditch?

Happy birthday Alice/Celty/Misaka/whoever it is you are tonight

Spam the thread again

Sorry, not a trap! Try harder, maybe next time you'll get me

Attached: 1girl _d biribiri blush brown_eyes brown_hair coin cover cover_page doujinshi electricity flat_chest (1131x1600, 533K)

And they say Jow Forums isn't toxic

Right? They think their own shit doesn't smell.

Attached: 1girl armpit_peek brown_eyes electricity one_eye_closed red_eyes school_uniform short_hair shorts so (500x711, 141K)

/bant hates traps.

who?
>toxic
back 2 reddit

Luckily, I'm not a trap~

Attached: Hand1.jpg (1344x756, 245K)

Wait, are you the same one as that hollow alice person or just someone copying?

Correct~ Though normally I don't post as Hollow Alice, just regular Alice!

Attached: 1girl bad_anatomy brown_eyes brown_hair coin leg_warmers shorts solo comcom misaka_mikoto to_aru_maj (490x1000, 235K)

What do your farts smell like?

you look 12

Thanks, I work out!

Attached: 1girl bag biribiri brown_eyes brown_hair coin electricity school_uniform short_hair shorts solo goga (1000x1000, 537K)

Show your face

Attached: 1524075888159.png (419x398, 191K)

You first buddy~

Attached: 1girl blush brown_eyes brown_hair finger_to_mouth solo transparent_background misaka_mikoto to_aru_k (4096x2304, 537K)

Yo~ How you doin'? Need a hand?

Attached: 1girl brown_eyes brown_hair cellphone chibi fang phone sakugawa_school_uniform school_uniform serafu (600x720, 495K)

make a vocaroo saying
>i am not a trap but i am a faggot
i’ll match the voice to that of the voice of the youtube and twitch you have linked on your patreon

Aren't you going to make your dinner now or something?

Hey Alice!
You don't stutter as much as you used to.
Something happen to give you a better handle on your mouth?

Attached: DKT4tjt.gif (720x405, 517K)

Nah, that's just Fridays.

Uhh, no, ain't sayin' that.

*points to her pictures* Railgun cosplay dear. So Railgun personality. N-not as much stuttering.

Attached: 1girl brown_eyes brown_hair school_uniform short_hair skirt solo sweater_vest whehim misaka_mikoto t (411x956, 339K)

vocaroo.com/i/basedZpX0mLkZa

Huh.
Oh well i know neither character particularity well so i wouldn't know.
Anyways, have a nice night.

Attached: malon_by_bufflmina-da8fr5y.jpg (170x200, 8K)

Did I miss Railgun? The cuteness of this makes my heart heavy and forces me to fight back tears. I feel like my life is missing something now. Granted, it was before as well, but now it's like 20% more acute.

*waves* You too love~

I...see.

Attached: 1girl biribiri brown_eyes brown_hair electricity school_uniform short_hair shorts shorts_under_skirt (796x1200, 189K)

What's up

Yo what's up Alice, outfit's lookin nice.
Since you like jazz I think you should check out Flying Lotus, he's actually Coltrane's great nephew or something but he makes some interesting experimental music with jazz elements.

youtube.com/watch?v=ygbb7UK1YDs

Attached: 1512285185009.gif (232x301, 683K)

Wait did she leave already

Thank God, this idiot doesn't know that [s?]he can post but without attention whoring hi[er?]mself.
I hate /b/ idiots with all my soul.

Attached: IMG_20180517_212853.jpg (720x803, 64K)