Can I still gain muscle if I count the calories weekly and not daily?

Can I still gain muscle if I count the calories weekly and not daily?

Attached: 1563433790888.png (16x16, 156)

>fast for 6 days
>eat 21,000 calories in one day

good plan

dumb frogposter

Well it's definitely not like that, i need around 3000 so someday I eat 2700 and the next day like 3300.

Bump

Ok but why?

Well, somedays i can't really get the calories I needed because of some reasons but I can eat more the next day so yea.

When you sleep, you reset your bodies calorie counter

Wait is this actually true? So all the meals i eat before bed (after 12Pm) count to the previous day?

Of course not. It's CICO over longer term. If you over or under do your calories one day, just adjust the following day

Yeah. It's because you fat while you're asleep. So the body lid your calorific intake for the day then resets for the next day

No it happens after the first sleep cycle, about 90-120 minutes into sleeping. That's why napping is discouraged, you can actually trigger the reset twice in a day

You fast while asleep

Just fking lift with good Form and eat healthy. There is no secret Formular as a natty. Don't get injured cause your process will be indicated by your consistency.

It ain't that hard, these gymcels piss me off

>dyel detected

just "eating healthy" is gonna get you like 1400 calories in a day, post body.

>eat at a 500 calorie deficit for a month
>eat 15000 calories in one day
>gain it all back in a day
Is that really how works?

Ok not gonna lie but I'm genuinely confused.
So let's say I ate 3000cal on monday from 1pm to 12pm and then I ate 100cal after 1pm (Tuesday) and then slept, the 100cal will count for Monday or Tuesday? Please no jokes I'm seriously confused

>And then ate 100cal after 1Am (Tuesday)
Corrected

I know user

Attached: 1563399868973.jpg (250x239, 40K)

Fking faggott

Obsess about your diet, it won't get you pussy fking "professional lifter" right?

Attached: Screenshot_20190719-010538.png (2048x1852, 2.63M)

Bump for this

this is exactly what i do. your body isn't an exact in/out machine so hitting exact calories every day isn't necessary. it'll average out
pretty much. in that example, your body would not be able to truly digest all 15k calories, so you would poop a lot out, therefore not gaining ALL of it back
you're thinking about it far too much, fuck all that shit

samefagging idgaf
for a real answer to that, it depends on when you slept. if you fell asleep for your normal 6-8 hour sleep after 1am (and therefore after your last meal), your last meal counts for Monday.

It's not I'm thinking too much but the whole thing is generally confusing and also I eat a big amount of cal after 12pm (100cal is just an example) so it's important to know where this goes

Ok that make sense, and if it's just a nap it counts on Monday till I fall asleep for the 6-8 hrs sleep right?

right, forget about naps. the big sleep (but not THE BIG SLEEP nomsayin) is what matters

Dude thanks really, you cleared my confusion
love you (no homo).

love you too brah, mild homo. we're all gonna make it, just don't overthink it. eat meat or eggs for basically every meal, add some veggies and fruits, lift regularly

>hot
I'll get big for you, thanks for the advices