Is it possible to have a perfect back with just dumbbells and a pull-up bar?

Is it possible to have a perfect back with just dumbbells and a pull-up bar?

Attached: 1551483648153.jpg (500x293, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DnjXAAr29Lc
youtube.com/watch?v=7nT74MBr2VM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes. but you'd need dumbbells going up to 40kg for best results. In any case a pull-up bar is cheap af and I would recommend it to anyone and their first born son

as user said, dumbbells would have to be heavy for rows

pull ups and deadlifts hit your whole back

With a bar? Arguably. With rings? Definitively

Which rings?

bro just do upside down planks and pushups

Gymnastic

Lats (pull-ups with varying grips), rear delts (w raises), traps (y raises from athleanx), some lower back and spinal erector work with weighted back extensions from a chair. Perfect no but you can get some work done. You'll be way better off than people who try to get fit with push ups and running.

>back extensions from a chair
Tell me more. This is a good exercise? Everything I've tried with furniture and weight has been a disaster other than incline bench and my desk chair. Back extensions were one of my favorite exercises but I live in a small town with terrible gyms rn.

Yes, and you don't even need the dumbbells.

you can have the perfect body, not just back, with no free weights at all. You're not going be able to put on massive amounts of muscle mass, but as I said, a [realistically] perfect male body is easily attainable with the proper diet, cardio, calisthenics and obvi age/genetics are a pre req

Actually I just tried it but I couldn't keep balance. You can do it from the bench or stability ball though.

youtu.be/DnjXAAr29Lc

youtube.com/watch?v=7nT74MBr2VM
Is this a good vid for y raises?

>rear delts (w raises)
My favorite.

Cope. Only free weights can give you popping delts which are everything.

Yeah, the ball is pretty good for a lot of things and it stores nicely with the dip stand.

Check out mitchellstrength on insta, he does tons of BW stuff and his back is out of this world.

Attached: 65947366_607558833070960_2514313633527852629_n.jpg (1241x1241, 152K)

I would also add a good set of resistance bands if that's really all you have

like it or not, this is literally what peak performance (athletics, aesthetics, health wise, etc) looks like. They do not look like that because of weight training, you do not need to lift weights to look great. This is non negotiable, keep coping by spending an hour a day picking things up and putting them down and looking like an unnatural unbalanced coping fuckstick

Attached: peak.jpg (1400x847, 124K)

>this is literally what peak performance
>posts Aryan ideal Michael Phelps
Astute.

>keep coping by spending an hour a day picking things up and putting them down and looking like an unnatural unbalanced coping fuckstick
My body is bigger than it would be if I didn't lift and you're being an asshole for no reason. I somehow think you have interests that are disfavorable to mine. You're probably a Jew.

>Aryan
>Jew
spotted the retard

Capital C Cope

ok retard

cock rings

You don't know anything about politics or the state of the world. You don't how what you're talking about and you're speaking authoritatively. lmao What an embarrassment to humanity. FYI men who talk about things they don't understand are the weakest which is why Jews manipulate gentiles. They're completely unimpressive physically so unlike Michael Phelps they've evolved to be inherent liars that control other people by tricking them. Meanwhile the Aryan man is an honest, and in the case of Phelps perfect, being who was minding his own business until some creepy foreign minority started stealing my foreskin and lying to my parents.

Attached: 1548445871454.jpg (1880x2880, 1.98M)

tried too hard with that bait