Many I know and work on oil rig (on the sea and on land) is a fucking monster with big muscle

many I know and work on oil rig (on the sea and on land) is a fucking monster with big muscle
they are practicing in the gym or are drilling alone enough?

Attached: oil.jpg (3264x2448, 821K)

English motherfucker

One guy I know used to do olympic weightlifting
The camp really fucks up your training schedule. Camp food is pretty great for a bulk, unless your employer is shit.

Many people he knows that work on oil platforms, either on land or out in the sea, are really muscular (understand: Jow Forums).
Do they lift in the gym or is their daily work enough?

They probably juice because they make excellent money and everyone on the rig is a meathead and nobody cares about it.

hmm

thanks

Nothing to do but eat, train, and sleep. Yes they have on-site gyms. You'd be surprised how quick you'd progress if you worked 12-14 hour days, trained for 2, and slept the rest.

It's fighting off all of those fucking sea-monsters user. There's a reason we don't see them on commercial transports and beaches.

Attached: 1531688575436.jpg (1456x1080, 201K)

>worked 12-14 hour days
after something like that you're damned tired and and you have to eat a lot to supplement your calories

Rig pigs have access to 24/7 buffets. Good rigs have high quality food depending on the location. The 8 months I spent off the coast of Yemen I had access to any seafood I could think of. Spent 5 years doing 6/6 in Texas and steak for every meal was a thing.

thanks for the answer
Say more about earnings, in fact they are so good? are they just lies

Field engineer? Or technician?

I work in the maritime industry and make over 100k$ per year. I’d expect Americans on oil rigs are pulling good money.

Eu falo a língua que eu quiser seu filho de uma puta

easy

this is most likely OP

Stop contributing to destroying the environment.

Do they just have multiple cooking staffs swapping in and out day n night? How often do they resupply? What an interesting life.

People who buy and use oil products are the ones hurting the environment. Demand drives supply. Those guys are just working honest jobs.

How hard is it to get into the industry? Military fag and thinking of doi g this when I get out

300k+ in Yemen, 150k-200k in Texas depending on how much work I got.
Deep sea welding/commercial diving.
Same shifts as the rest of us, either 10days on 4 days off, 7 on, 7 off, or 6months on 6 months off. My now ex worked as a chef for the same company and made around 150k/year doing the same 6months on / 6 months off as me.

Gotta have a contact inside or you're just another resume in the stack of 1000s. Don't do drugs, don't drink in camp, don't complain and you're in the 99th percentile for what the old guys want to see. Military is a good starting point for the security side of things however. Just be aware if you get a job out in the middle east, expect to get pulled into some shady shit/private military.

how to be contracted as yemen oil driller as americano

Stop being a stupid fucking faggot

the female is a terrible body.

Hey former milfag here and the best luck I saw was getting my CDL, applying to one of the many oil and gas companies in the Permian basin. Get through orientation and push to get safe land AND safe sea on your PEC card. After that put in work, for 2 or 3 years, don't bitch and NETWORK your ass off. You have to make friends because that fat fuck company man might have a cousin or uncle that's looking for a roustabout on a rig in Egypt and that's your ticket. I had this route but I decided to use that post 9/11 because holy fuck 14-16 hour days suck even with that fat paycheck. Also the strong guys are a 50/49/1 mix from what I saw. You'll get out of shape guys that hang on because their used to it, or you'll get fucking monstrous men that cycle because $2K+ every week is more than enough for mexican test. Also you'll run into methheads A LOT, it's not as bad as it used to be but they come around sometimes. Once you become a super or tool man or something you graduate to cocaine.

Attached: Workoverrig.jpg (640x1316, 119K)

sorry pal nobody working in o/g cares. enjoy your 9-5 365 days a year while I make your annual salary every paycheck.

Offshore isn’t very healthy right now, GOM totally collapsed in 2015 and hasn’t recovered.

See

tfw will never be a 5'6 220lb mexican oil driller male that fucks cat boy misaki anime twink boys

This all sounds pretty based but will I get cancer?

Attached: 5bh2vhihu2b31.jpg (4240x2832, 2.78M)

Based midland fag

What the fuck are you saying you illiterate fuck

lots of rig workers dont make that good of money, it all depends on what you actually do. Some of those guys get only $15/hr and work 80 hours a week 2 weeks on 2 weeks off type of thing... yeah, fuck that.

You will either burnout in 10 years, waste every $ you make on drugs and/or alcohol, or be smart, invest, and retire before 35.

Dude more than half of the drill crews I saw were pure Mexicans, they put in work and party hard. Was kinda jelly too cause the supervisors usually had good looking trophy wives, but they made bank so it was expected but they were kinda wide men. You do not want to work with central americans though.

Starting pay at any reputable company is 22/h for dudes that literally just pass me rods and get me coffee when I tell them to. That's 22/h with no living expenses besides phone, and drinks if your not at a dry camp.

Not even that dude but you're really bad at math from the sound of it lol

Don't have to be good at math to make 90k/month saturation diving. Graduated hs 10 years ago, haven't used anything more then the most basic level math since. Enjoy working for shekelstien wagie fgt.

>Don't have to be good at math to make 90k/month saturation diving
explain pls

Not enough exes in texas
sorry I went full jargon.
TL;DR
>Get big truck license
>Apply to oil company in west texas
>Get the proper certification
>work 2-3 years
>dont be a BITCH
>make friends in good places
>Get rig offer
>Profit

whats wrong with central americans?

Yeah but you get good pay and decent health care
Richest dude I met was haliburton frac super that lived out of a swanky sprinter van. Dude was on track to 1 million by 40 or something, it's been a while but his account numbers were crazy.