If you are getting bigger, someone else is getting smaller

>If you are getting bigger, someone else is getting smaller.
>if someone else is getting bigger then you are getting smaller
You faggots are delusional if you think you are finding any useful advice anywhere on the internet. I'm trying to get big, not make you big

Attached: 1563404380275.jpg (1168x1080, 433K)

What?

I'm getting bigger than you right now

Based strokepost

Attached: INFINITE ANGER.jpg (757x429, 61K)

it brings me great pleasure to know, that every time i pump iron, and i reach a new level, that by the law of equal and opposite reactions, someone else in the world just got a bit weaker.

if i can lift a weight for 8 reps today, and tomorrow i squeeze out nine, i know that somewhere, a man who could do 8 reps yesterday, can now only do 7. the strong should fear the weak.

it's just how it is.

This

what is this marxist lifting theory?

Imma lift 9 today and you will fail you fucking wankstain

Lifting is pure capitalism I'm finna get so big that you turds cant even overcome the barrier to entry I've artificially installed on the market of bigness

you can't lift 9 unless i lift 8. and when i lift 10, you will lift 7. someday i will lift 17, and you will be unable to move, physically paralyzed, and when i lift 18, you will fade from existence altogether, like an old polaroid.

You think after a few hours your "pump" fades from your arms but really that's just me hitting the curls and chinups stealing your biceps away from you

But that isnt how science works you dummy.

My fucking sides

>to obtain gains, you must become the gains goblin and steal them from other men.

it's a doggy dog world.

Attached: 158.png (447x378, 11K)

and yet, scientists are all weaklings. can't explain that, huh?

We blame gf, wife, kids, job, parents

We were the gains goblins this whole time... we gained piana out of this mortal coil. Bros... I'm so sorry

Attached: 1562761936566.jpg (947x464, 43K)

i posit that gains can neither be created nor destroyed, only transferred from man to man, like electrons around the nuclei of atoms. the anionic bond between any two quantum-linked individuals is the means by which a covalent transfer of muscle mass occurs.

>and you will be unable to move, physically paralyzed, and when i lift 18, you will fade from existence altogether, like an old polaroid.

Attached: 1344636828627.png (390x470, 11K)

it's not enough to lift, my son. you must lift more than your doppelgainer.

Attached: 1560121808307.gif (543x800, 332K)

who is that old guy on the far left?

why thats anakin skywalker

This picture looked like it came from 2009 with that faggy emo hair

It's a demonstration of a bro who outworked his lifting buddy so hard the buddy just gave up and joined Jow Forums

Is this thread a Fullmetal Alchemist reference?

Attached: 1519020889355.jpg (250x195, 6K)

>he thinks i stop lifting
you retard

Is that the last natural?

Shut the fuck up Thucydides

I never stop lifting. I don't want to give you chode monkies a chance to make me small

Me so lonely! Me so horny!

Marxist lifting is when you recieve the full value of your workout instead of the surplus going to the gym owner

Is this why gym owners are usually swole af but I never seen them working out?

Attached: 1562419709180.jpg (634x626, 95K)