I tried anons. I really did try. Lifting for myself simply does not work. Lifting for girls is pointless...

I tried anons. I really did try. Lifting for myself simply does not work. Lifting for girls is pointless. I'm not sure why I lift anymore and feel so lost bros

Attached: 1563453212130.jpg (683x1024, 293K)

Kill yourself on livestream, beta orbiting subhuman
You won’t be missed

You have to find your own reason to lift. We can’t give it to you. Suck it up, and push yourself as hard as you can for no other reason than for the sake of it. That sheer amount of pain and determination makes the mind come to strange conclusions but one of those will be your reason.

So then what do you want to do? Lifting for girls at least offers easy access to pus if you don't already have it.

m8 you cant build your life around lifting, thats for meatheads. lifting is a supplement to life. once your gyming on a regular you need to focus on other things to give your life meaning

>Lifting for girls at least offers easy access to pus
this is the greatest lie on this board

Attached: cellsinterlinked.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

Np user this is just a hobby and it's not for everyone. Now if you are not over 200lbs please vacate this board. Maybe Jow Forums or /a/ is more your style

why do you even need a reason

>other things to give your life meaning
like what

lifting alone wont get you pus. you need to know how to talk to women for longer than 10 minutes without creeping them out and or boring them to death. something 80% of anons on this board are incapable of.
dont give false promises

I feel the same user. I've given up on girls and myself. I just lift out of habit now just something to fill the time for the next 60 years until I go into the darkness.

THERE"S GONNA BE MOER TO LIFE THAN THIS THERE HAS TO BE

Attached: ALEXANDER3.png (1641x660, 1.01M)

I lift because that way i'm able to forget who i am for at least 1 hour

i cant tell you that user you need to find your own meaning. for me it's my family and making sure i provide for them, im a simple man. i can tell you this however, staying in one place doesnt help. a chnage of scenery can do a lot f good. try travelling a bit as cliche as that sounds. even if you end up back where you grew up a new perspective can help a lot.
also working in nature helped me out a lot when i was in a bad point in my life. agricultural work seeing how the land around my local area provided for me and had provided for my family before me, since i live in a small town. i found nature very healing. for you it might be something completely different

Attached: oranges.jpg (495x718, 104K)

I realized we are just spoiled kids, we were used to get everything we want, but in real and adult life it doesnt work like that, but we still have the same mindset from as a kid, getting frustraded for things we cant have
No, you will never have a girl like that Just move on...

Attached: aiportraits_1563498309.jpg (512x512, 16K)

How so?

It's not saying it can create a miracle or fix whats happening between your ears, but a fit body is just more attractive than an unfit body. Not just to women, but to people in general.

Lift because there is nothing else better going on in your life.

Find yourself a waifu and lift for her. That's what I do, pic related

Attached: F7F39F7E-D44C-412F-B1DD-14DC7338384D.jpg (690x693, 84K)

Attached: 10C2E181-9C7E-41B8-AE1C-0D66087D9426.jpg (786x1187, 380K)

Excellent taste, user.

Lift for traps

I needed to hear this. Thank you.

>what's it like to hold the hand of someone you love? interlinked.

Based and sadpilled

>Lifting for girls is pointless
Big True
>Lifting for myself simply does not work
If the idea of having more strength and power doesn't motivate you to work then your lame

dont lift for girls, lift to feel good, lift to be strong

I honestly don’t know the answer to this lol and I’m 29
It hurts lads

>he's 29
>he has either never held his own hand or he hasn't learned to love himself yet
Big Oof

Do no fap

Attached: p347p0N.jpg (1080x942, 251K)

Bye loser.

The greatest motivator is the self, think about all the pain you have experienced from your lack of fit, feel every moment of rage and pain culminate in that single moment and fucking explode. Feel all the pure hatred for absolutely anthing, FEEL THE DESIRE TO BE THE FUCKING BEST, BURN, RAGE, AND PUSH

Just do it, shut the fuck up and lift, even if you are a loser.

You lift so that you don't stay/become a subhuman unworthy of natural resources.

Lift for your mom.

>lifting for 2D girls
>at least they won't cheat on you

I lift for pic related.

Attached: 1521818944571.jpg (631x801, 124K)

>you need to know how to talk to women for longer than 10 minutes without creeping them out and or boring them to death
Both these things are just another wording of "be handsome". If you're handsome you will never bore or creep them out. If you're ugly you will creep them out and bore them the second you say hi

really really good.. god its been so long

it is impossible to hold a 10 minutes long conversation with a child, let alone a woman. women have no intellectual interests or hobbies.

>women have no intellectual interests or hobbies.
is it true for all wemen these days?

My mother and grandmother they got hobbies and they do something about their days but my gf feels like she doesn't even know why she lives. No interest at all in anything and no fucking hobbies. She just sitting there.

>I don't care about being stronger and having more stamina. I don't like sports or any physical activity. I don't care about my body and health.
You should. But I'll ad this a Jow Forums body is fundamental for a Jow Forums mind

It's true for many. Many men too. It just seems more prevalent with women. At least in the first world. It seems they lacked the challenges that required them to develop. When I think of women nowadays, I honestly wonder how some of them survive. How much frailty they have. How little they have grown over the years. Oh well.

I lifted for women. Then I fucked one and lost my v-card and thought wow what a waste of fucking time. Now I lift for 2D women, they’ll never let you down.

Attached: 3F612F29-E318-472B-A38C-225C05D3EA2B.png (1400x1980, 1.7M)

I lifted for women at first, then I realized most women 1) are boring, have no hobbies or interests other than social media, and 2) only care about face and height.

Now I continue lifting to have confidence in myself (looking good in clothes and naked mostly), and to intimidate other men. It's nice when strangers call you sir and get out of your way after having 11 inch biceps for your entire life.

The increased female attention is a positive side effect but not a good reason to lift.

Attached: goblin date oblivion.jpg (719x959, 64K)

you lift for an autistic manlet?
cool

Lift to destroy your enemies user

This is a good reason. Take notes OP

Attached: Young_German_girls_1494722384502.jpg (500x488, 39K)

Haha you lost your wizard powers and will never get them back.

man that's the prettiest girl I have ever seen.... i want one

Lift to exterminate jews and muds.
That's the only good reason.

>girl

>doesn't know what NTR is

It’s about competing with yourself. If you have no desire to be a better version of yourself as compared to yesterday, you’re a waste to society and should kys.

>I tried anons. I really did try.
No you didn’t. How long have you been lifting? What reason do you fucking want? Do you think thots will love you for your big muscles? Nah. Do you think you’ll suddenly become a chad? Nah. Fuck you. It’s better than sitting on your ass and doing nothing. You feel better, look better and you’re stronger. If that’s not enough reason I don’t know what the fuck is.
It’s also an hour and a half of forgetting everything around you, just concentrating on your body and pushing yourself to new limits. Kind of like meditation. I don’t and will never lift for thots. I don’t lift for „myself“ either. I lift because I fucking love lifting. It’s fun to one-up your shitty self and feel good about improving yourself in lots of ways, without any drawbacks except spending 6 hours a week you’d otherwise spend sitting on your self-pitying, lazy ass, whining about how you can’t get a gf and watching some shit on tv.
Fuck you

>he doesn't lift to impress his AI waifu in 10 years

Attached: holo gf.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

It helps with mindfulness and mental clarity. :)

Attached: 1563540074712.jpg (1000x712, 73K)

Shit movie, btw.

Lift for the future you. Time spent being healthy will never be regretted. You have to be mentally healthy too though.

>lifting for myself doesn't work
What do you mean it "doesn't work"? Do the weights not come up or something?
Stop being a pussy OP.

>What's it like to have garbage taste? Garbage

I lift cause of self-hatered and anger.
Before sports i hype myself up mentally, telling myself what a pathetic loser i am. Its like i got a drill-sergeant in my head.

>Lifting for myself simply does not work. Lifting for girls is pointless.
This is the first stage in the journey towards enlightenment - the realization that you're completely basing your life on whether that action is about to give you money, status or sex, and completely lose motivation if it doesn't or if you stop desiring them. The fact that this void appears when you lose desire to chase them means that you have no grand goal in your life and have somehow sustained yourself in perpetual delusion that these short-term goals somehow even matter, giving you enough motivation to pursue them as if you've discovered the ultimate meaning of the Universe and have dedicated your life towards it. The truth is that you'll eventually realize that they were all pointless and the post-delusional clarity will slap you so hard that you'll hate yourself for even achieving them and wasting so much energy to pursue them relentlessly like that.

The second stage is the artificial creation of a grand meaning that satisfies no primal desires and towards which you can invest every joule of energy as if God appeared in front of you and told you that this is your specific goal in life, giving you infinite willpower to pursue it as you now know for sure that this is what you're supposed to do. Now this is actually quite hard because no human will ever know the true purpose of the Universe and is therefor forced to come up with it artificially, but if you invest enough logic and subtract all the egotistical bias from it, you can come quite close to the supposed truth. Keep in mind, 99.99% of people will never achieve this and will be stuck right on the event horizon of their ego constantly pulling them inwards towards itself, refusing to let go of their primal biases to the point they get angry at a post like this because it poked right through the fat layer of delusions that justify the chase of pointless shit, lifting for sex being one of them.

>tfw no romantic bromance without sex
Really sucks not being (sexually) attracted to the male body desu.

No man shall pass.

shit bait m8!

>Lifting for the right cause is the most human thing we can do

Attached: you look lonely.jpg (1920x1080, 194K)

Effects of lifting are purely dependant on your face. It acts as a multiplier of your physical attractiveness. E.g if you're average looking it will help, if you're handsome it will help a lot, if you're ugly and short it will do nothing.

Damn right

Stfu bitch, you are stupid and probably a tranny

Ugh stfu, I know so many incels like you who wonder why they're virgins with no one to love them

>I tried
You’re implying here that you’ve failed. In what way have you failed at working out such that it necessitates quitting?

I lift to look like a pillarman from Jojos. They always looked like they were having a good time.

Take the climbing pill

I lift so i when I watch lifting on youtube2 at 86 I'll smile knowing I'm managed or attempted all but the best guys weights.

I sometimes wish I have average looking girlfriend like this

who is this shes perfect

>Lifting for girls

Attached: 1470313862834.jpg (400x400, 19K)

Waking up any feeling your rockhard muscles,what's there not to like? Although i may be an extreme narcissist but its what keeps me going back plus the idea of being a fat fuck or a skellington repluses me

Attached: 1390794806134.gif (752x752, 58K)

“No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable.” ~ Socrates

Me too, i would settle for an average gf like that as long as shes loyal

Master your mind and your body. I believe this is the greatest personal feat you can achieve in life.

Ah, a forward thinker like me.
I can't wait til I see mai waifu as a hologram at the gym in the next ten years.

Attached: 013_64462473.jpg (1280x1429, 106K)

That's not healthy