How am I supposed to get huge when I'm broke and the only gym in my area is expensive as fuck...

How am I supposed to get huge when I'm broke and the only gym in my area is expensive as fuck? I cant just choose a different, farther gym either because I dont have a car. All I have at home is a shitty small bench and a female bar (the flimsy, smaller 15 Ib bars) so really the only exercises I can do are upper body curl bro type shit

I honestly dont think I'm gonna make it. Have fun without me Jow Forums

Attached: 1559851905171.jpg (524x1009, 82K)

100 push ups, 100 sit ups, 100 squats, 10km run per day

I'm trying to gain mass not look like a twink

Better a curlbro than a duel

Do curlbro stuff then do weighted bodyweight exercises. Put heavy books in a backpack and do tons of dips and pushups while wearing it

congrats you'll end up doing nothing due to being poorfag and autistic then look like a stick have fun

Just do body weight stuff and eat a shit load. You’ll gain weight and thus have to lift more. Not the best option but shit dude dont be a quitter. Doing this will at least prep you for when you get a good gym

Why not get a job you fucking lazy bitch?

That's not a bad idea at all but I feel like I need a real gym with real equipment if i want to make any noticable progress
Unless I go work in the fields like a spic, no one's gonna take an inexperienced 18 yr old. And even if I did get a job I wouldn't make enough for a membership, food and supplements

Sounds like a lot of excuses for why you can’t get a job

Going to have to get a job then and scavenge shit off of craigslist. You can work on diet in the meantime.

Get a job fag

Spics are better than you, lazy faggot

I am a spic retard

dude, a gym membership is ranging around 10-35 dolars a month. You can VERY FUCKING EASILY GET FOOD FOR THE WHOLE WEEK for under 85 bucks. The only supplement you need is a protein powder and that's like 35 dollars and it has 30 servings! That's one for every day!!
All that would be less then 400 dollars, and that's not even a conservative estimate! You can get coupons and get it cheaper! STOP BENG A FAGGOT AND FILL AN APPLICATION

>no one's gonna take an inexperienced 18 yr old
Except literally all minimum wage positions in America that feature indoors working spaces with air conditioning?
Faggot.

>can't afford $20/month
>no car

You have bigger problems than the ability to attend a gym

"I've tried nothing and I'm all of out job options!"

Registration is 80 dollars and then its 40 dollars every month for the gym that's closest near me, it's not even that nice of a gym either, very small. Next gym is literally in the next fucking town

If that's the case here, once you get yourself situated with a job;
>invest in adjustable dumbbells
>some basic ass bitch bands
>if you have a park near ya use that for pull ups or buy a pull up bar
>rings, you can do so much for upper body
Stop being an enormous faggot op

Eat lots of cheap protein then ya fuckin goober.

Attached: B2C371CE-EE1B-4CEA-9812-807B711F130D.jpg (615x410, 68K)

Dude, convicts hodgepodge together equipment. A couple of 5-gallon buckets, some sand/water, and a stick. When you plateau, add rocks. Jesus Christ.

Do an internship then you lazy fuck. For now get an ottermode twink body

Go to a high school gym. They're totally free and sometimes well stocked

Dude I hire personal assistants. They sure as fuck don't need even high school diplomas. They mostly just call customer service and return items for me