Whats a good Jow Forums related cologne for a date night with a qt? I was thinking of picture related...

Whats a good Jow Forums related cologne for a date night with a qt? I was thinking of picture related, but unsure if it's too strong.

Attached: 375x500.9828.jpg (375x500, 33K)

Bump

I use Egyptian musk oil if I wear a scent at all. I've found that people who wear cologne are either thirsty, vain, or complete losers

aventus is good but way to overpriced if you already have it then go for it. Creed silver mountain is another more subtle option

>aqua di gio
>ultra male
>sauvage
>prada l'homme

are also good options

who are u an indian guy that just went to hollister
dont wear man perfume

Where is the date? For summer restaurant dates I use something light like dolce light blue or versace Dylan blue. For a club setting I use versace eros flame.

>"ree"

I already got it, picture related was also something i thought about wearing.
Bar

Attached: Yves-Saint-Laurent-La-Nuit-De-Lhomme-Mens-3.3-ounce-Eau-de-Toilette-Spray-62b9bd5d-f883-4616-a733-04 (600x600, 37K)

>versace eros flame
why would you opt for the flame when eros original is far superior

im pretty sure lanuit has been discontinued and if you already have aventus then theres really not much out there that can match it desu. make sure you spray it well in advance as aventus can be a little overpowering straight out the bat

All these I'm posting i already got, i got my date tonight.
>been discontinued
Yeah nah, why would they stop one of their best and most renown fragrances?

I see you’re a man of taste. La Nuit is great

It got reformulated and is now meh-tier at best.

I don't want to choke out my date, so it's good for me. Might be using that over Aventus, primarily because of strength.

I want her to get closer and closer to me, wanting to smell me.

Amouage honour man is my favourite. In terms of creed i like vetiver, irish tweed and royal oud.

Seconding Silver Mountain Water. You smell like a fresh summer night without it being overwhelming.

By far the best one imho is «Silky mood» from «Maison francis kurkdjian»

Pinaud Clubman

aventus is godly, do it.

Are you fucking serious?

you wont choke anyone out just put it on a bit before going out, all creed fragrances open extremely strong.

I use Versace Pour Homme atm

Terre d hermes

stetson caliber. No lie. Cheap as shit but doesn't smell that way. Not sweet or fruity, jut woody tones that compliment natural musk

go with something beachy it works well to combat the BO

The ball sweat of my enemies.

Clean
fresh
not overpowering
great even in hotter weather

The best cologne desu. Great for any occasion. I just use one spray on my chest so I'm not wafting it around. .

Attached: versace pour homme.png (1024x1024, 922K)

Aventus is nice, bit it doesn't work with my body chemistry. It's too sweet smelling. Try the Creed Himalaya or the Silver Mountain Springs scents. If you can, go to a high end department store and ask for a sample as you should try before you commit to buying. If you're looking for a more masculine scent, maybe try Terre D'Hermes, Tom Ford's Tuscan Leather or Atellier's Oud Saphir.

This thread isn't an elaborate troll? I've never used this shit in my life

women mire you double time

>I've never used this shit in my life
Does that mean anything?

Imagine using cologne like a homo

Just use a strong deodorant lol

Best one I ever used, many girls gave me a compliment about my smell

Attached: sauvage-eau-de-toilette-vapo-200-ml_1.jpg (710x710, 28K)

Creed aventus is top tier but also really expensive.

"The One" by DG is 10/10, compliment getter

Attached: 375x500.31909.jpg (375x500, 28K)

how does ultra male compare to le male in terms of general scent and longevity?

>being so insecure about about your masculinity you only buy cheap nasty smelling deo that will probably only lats a couple hours tops

pleb

if its a first/second date then something clean smelling like eau sauvage or kiehl musk, if its third or more then just wear whatever makes you feel good

>Try the Creed Himalaya or the Silver Mountain Springs scents.
How would you describe these to someone who only has Aventus as a reference? I'm about to run out, and it could be fun to try something new.

This. The absolute best fragrance in my opinion, people always take an extra whiff and tell me I smell great.

Not the guy you are replying to, but pretty much own all popular fragrances.

Ultra male is no joke. You can ONLY (and I cant stress this enough) use it for clubbing/going out, and NOT outside. It's REALLY strong, but will get you compliments, but it's made for clubbing. it's too much for just "everyday" dates and shit. You only need 3 sprays and you can smell it for like the next 48 hours.

It's good for compliments, but ONLY at clubs/partying, and never never never outside.

Pic related is very good
Alternative options would be
>eros
But unironically, my ex liked it alot
>rocky mountain wood
>guerlain l'instant
>sauvage

Attached: 314719.jpg (600x600, 65K)

thanks man

Oh shit almost forgot about this gem

Attached: 375x500.15211.jpg (375x500, 26K)

Any of these is safe:

Sauvage.
Profumo
Versace Eros
Dylan Blue
The One (you can't really smell it outside tho)
Chanel Bleu

i not long ran out of eros and i baught le male not to long ago. might get some more eros and then some ultramale