Q: Is he a larp or a real deal?

Having avoided all those threads late last year, was he a larp or did he have some reliable sources?

Attached: Q.png (550x310, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4DjtKwKsO40
nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-Jow
harpers.org/archive/2018/06/the-wizard-of-q/
nytimes.com/2018/04/06/opinion/qanon-trump-conspiracy-theory.html
seattletimes.com/opinion/the-conspiracy-theory-that-says-trump-is-a-genius/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-genius-hilary-clinton-roseanne-barr-barack-obama-george-soros-america-a8293806.html
realclearpolitics.com/2018/04/06/the_conspiracy_theory_that_says_trump_is_a_genius_439119.html
metro.co.uk/2018/04/09/people-claiming-trump-secret-genius-pretending-collude-russians-7452136/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/03/31/the-conspiracy-theory-behind-a-curious-roseanne-barr-tweet-explained/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0a5319532879
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/04/09/the-crisis-in-journalism-thats-helping-trump/?utm_term=.b303dbe749fd
newsweek.com/how-storm-biggest-fake-news-story-796725
youtube.com/watch?v=kSAxcQ5VL5c
cnn.com/2018/03/31/politics/roseanne-barr-conspiracy-tweets/index.html
thinkprogress.org/rosanne-barr-promotes-pro-trump-conspiracy-theory-d52a65887183/
newsweek.com/roseanne-barr-tweets-about-right-wing-qanon-conspiracy-theory-867983
buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/roseanne-qanon-explainer?utm_term=.kkxvYjNeP#.nqg3P8mw7
medium.com/@willsommer/roseanne-barr-is-tweeting-about-qanon-a-new-pizzagate-style-conspiracy-theory-234526f52e54
thehill.com/homenews/media/381123-roseanne-barr-faces-social-media-backlash-over-trump-conspiracy-theory-tweet
hollywoodreporter.com/news/roseanne-president-trump-has-freed-children-pimps-all-world-1098812
youtube.com/watch?v=QiW3vd7TDJg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: hideqposts.jpg (680x545, 104K)

Real deal

Attached: ct-spt-houson-astros-donald-trump-white-house-20180312.jpg (2000x1125, 181K)

(((Q)))

Attached: 1523221840986.jpg (226x223, 8K)

Satan is a bullshit artist, what do you expect?

Q is a future prediction ai bot

q is legit

Attached: tip toppy.gif (489x552, 93K)

As real as John Titor

>fucking boomers
>fucking Q
>fucking jew lovers
>fucking shitskin mohammed fuckers
>fucking Trumptards
>fucking fuck fuckity fuck fuck

Attached: jaguars-fan-confused-wtf.gif (236x224, 1.89M)

It's a sillent war between Deepstate and Zionism Governmental Occupation and you can guess on what side Q is.

zio

he said israel will be last

Their "memes" are trash. Pic related

Attached: 002f9902110bd279f0b02a279f7e7305b60ca6e3b430b822765f66aad99db810.jpg (169x255, 12K)

An insider who lets some truth out but wraps it up in a ridiculous narrative. Basically no different than InfoWars

He's not a fucking insider, he IS from Infowars as well. Fucks sake get a grip. He is a fat retired boomer using gypsy tarot card magic to string along mentally ill boomers.

Was real, following psyops 101 by sprinkling in some truth and deception. Now full on destroying itself intentionally as having served its purpose or taken over by its enemies. Supposedly the group formerly in charge of Q called Alex Jones and told him it was dead and taken over while playing golf on a military base. He was also told to cover it initially after ignoring it at first. Think whta you want about AJ, but he at least has a face and a name.

you can't explain it

Attached: 1522778990053.png (785x484, 152K)

Q predicted this

InfoWars is full of insiders because it's a controlled opposition show. Same with Q. Controlled opposition

That was one of Trumps slogans since 2017
That's like Q saying MAGA and then seeing it at a Trump event and going...OMG Proof!
youtube.com/watch?v=4DjtKwKsO40

Which side?

Do you really think that the people who put Trump in power are gonna do harm/hurt Israel in any shape or form disclosing their past ?

they won in 2017 morons

Q is the worst boomer meme online

Its been hacked several times. Infinity chan allowed it to go on because the ip address was the same despite coming from many multiple devices I think. The board owner has publicly told Q whenever its been hacked, which has been multiple times I believe. Only was one foot in, one foot out about it so yeah. Switched sides from one deep state group to another is the story. Its a convenient way to wind it down in my honest opinion. The fact its promoting infighting is also a change.

>An insider who lets some truth out but wraps it up in a ridiculous narrative. Basically no different than InfoWars

Q doesn’t HAVE sources
Q IS the source
Occasionally he will post a link to what he posted earlier, like a week to a month earlier

It's not a meme it's a agenda/propaganda, think about how many time is using the words Patriotism/We the People

Controlled opposition to distract people from what is actually important.

real deal, look how much effort shills put into calling out "boomers" and saying it's a cult/larp

Attached: qproof mack.png (601x724, 259K)

>but he at least has a face and a name
like jim acosta?

Attached: 14EC49A8-3C87-4B60-B15A-9A7A5F3291ED.jpg (2000x1204, 299K)

nymag.com/selectall/2017/12/qanon-Jow Forums-the-storm-conspiracy-explained.html
harpers.org/archive/2018/06/the-wizard-of-q/
nytimes.com/2018/04/06/opinion/qanon-trump-conspiracy-theory.html
seattletimes.com/opinion/the-conspiracy-theory-that-says-trump-is-a-genius/
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/conspiracy-theory-donald-trump-genius-hilary-clinton-roseanne-barr-barack-obama-george-soros-america-a8293806.html
realclearpolitics.com/2018/04/06/the_conspiracy_theory_that_says_trump_is_a_genius_439119.html
metro.co.uk/2018/04/09/people-claiming-trump-secret-genius-pretending-collude-russians-7452136/
washingtonpost.com/news/the-fix/wp/2018/03/31/the-conspiracy-theory-behind-a-curious-roseanne-barr-tweet-explained/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0a5319532879
washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line/wp/2018/04/09/the-crisis-in-journalism-thats-helping-trump/?utm_term=.b303dbe749fd
newsweek.com/how-storm-biggest-fake-news-story-796725
youtube.com/watch?v=kSAxcQ5VL5c
cnn.com/2018/03/31/politics/roseanne-barr-conspiracy-tweets/index.html
thinkprogress.org/rosanne-barr-promotes-pro-trump-conspiracy-theory-d52a65887183/
newsweek.com/roseanne-barr-tweets-about-right-wing-qanon-conspiracy-theory-867983
buzzfeed.com/juliareinstein/roseanne-qanon-explainer?utm_term=.kkxvYjNeP#.nqg3P8mw7
medium.com/@willsommer/roseanne-barr-is-tweeting-about-qanon-a-new-pizzagate-style-conspiracy-theory-234526f52e54
thehill.com/homenews/media/381123-roseanne-barr-faces-social-media-backlash-over-trump-conspiracy-theory-tweet
hollywoodreporter.com/news/roseanne-president-trump-has-freed-children-pimps-all-world-1098812
Coordinated?
All For A LARP?

I know right?! But I'm of the opinion that the same people behind Q were behind that too. You can't wind it down w/o a setup to do so, you can't say truth blatantly w/o sprinkling in some bs. It causes tension and confusion to people who aren't inclined to believe it, and yet you can get news out and prove that you're real to people who pay attention to every minor detail. Who really thought Q was to go on forevermore? They probably planned it all out over a dinner, these guys in psyops know what their doing. At least I hope...

>But I'm of the opinion that the same people behind Q were behind that too
pls explain further, I've been up quite a long time

Discrediting yourself to outsiders, but to those that know every detail follow you day to day. Q said upfront he would post disinfo and would never start infighting. Low and behold, it was kicked off Jow Forums within 6 weeks or so as a 'boomer' conspiracy. Now its attacking AJ and other people who said they were told by high level sources to cover it after ignoring it. I think its winding itself down, with a plan they had from the beginning. Look at Steve Pieczenik, the Russians blame that dude for collasping the Soviet Union and he sounds like a crazy bastard 33% of the time. Its on purpose.

lel, you believe AJ over WH insiders? what about corsi? what a retard, kept getting the meainings wrong and shilling for shekels

winding down? 11.11 is when things are supposed to go into overdrive

Q predicted this thread

I'm Q-agnostic, but have been reading "their" postings daily.

The Infowars crowd was kicked to the curb by Q as impostors and frauds. No connection there.

I'm inclined to believe that the group of people who create Q are military intelligence as well as three-letter sorts, though it appears that a few insiders from the exec. branch are in on it, too.

Q is real, in the sense that real people are creating Q (not bots), so that's not the issue.

Rather, is Q predictive? Does Q give information that helps outsiders understand the machinations within the government?

You decide.

I'll check in from time to time but yeah, it smells like a planned exodus, or a planned attempt at making sure it doesn't get to big until the right time. Maybe so, maybe not fren. Keep me posted, I don't go to infinity chan much.

no president has a jersey with the year the visiting team wins you fucking cuntmuscle. They ALL have had their presidency number as the number.

I mean motherfuck how many times doesn’t the shit he says have to come true followed by him posting HOW he told you it was gonna happen before you faggot children with no concept of why he has to speak the way he does stop calling it “boomer” shit. You’re so fucking stupid. You young little faggots think that because you’re good at Fortnite that you know other shit and you do not. And millions of people in their 20s and 30s believe it is legit. I guess anyone who has had to shave their nutsack because the hair got too long is a “boomer”

It's essentially Nostradamus. None of it is real, but people interpret it how they want to make believe it's real.

Tfw trust greatest larper on earth

Attached: 4A308297-FE21-41A8-91A1-75EA24A38414.jpg (1242x1190, 444K)

wew, all on the same DAY!?!?

how the fuck does this even happen?

Except that’s absolute bullshit and if you had any knowledge and life reference you’d know that

Yes.

Qanon is just like the MSM
anyone who believes him is just as stupid as the people who believe the MSM

It happens when a LARP might not actually be a LARP.

Q is proven correct on MANY things. Wake up faggot. Pull the dick out of your mouth

This. They KNOW Q is legit. They tried blowing it off and now pizzagate is also proving to be real. They’re panicking.

lol
enjoy you e-celeb you faggot

One dude did whistle blow on Jow Forums with government documents once (Its been many times by many different people, but yeah). The most responded to and agreed with post was someone saying 'fake and gay'. He had to go to a traditional news outlet to get his story out.

Uranium is dangerous, is it not?
Reality is not subjective
Marriage is approved of?
Obtuse: A word to describe who?
Motherhood: Who embraces it?
Gamers don’t like them
Aliens are trickling in
Young ones trust them
-Q

can any of you fags actually verify the 30k indictments, pls thx

No, your mom gay.

you don't think the IG report will be ebin?

if yo ujust want the Q posts you can get at qanon.pub

recent post indicated DOJ will provide records on fast and furious to congress, which obama had blocked through exec priv. sounds bigly

ofc it isn't a larp, I was being sarcastic. there are multiple confirms(over 11), check the qmap post on 8ch qresearch

the happening of our times

Attached: q conf.jpg (2232x5180, 1.04M)

Nothing is real in their minds
Opaque: Who is like this?
Unimpressive: Which industry is embracing this trait?

q predicted this prediction based on a predication he predicated in an earlier prediction

if you like q you are old and dont know what a LARP is
and anyone who says they believe q and isnt old are trolls who want the old people to stay psychotic

One day you’ll get hair all over your balls too young one.

Indeed, I'm waiting for the IG report and all of it with bated breath, but I haven't called anyone names (outside the poets mom) and know Q is/was real. I'm just trying to explain to those who pay 110% attention and to those that pay no heed of it what I think is going on. A complex psyop that will confuse people from time to time. Steve Piecznik was on the board that certified psychiatrists, but he sound crazy at times, why. Its pre-planned. I don't know the ending, but not knowing the game is stupid. I'd study some psychological warfare stuff so you know how easy it is to manipulate people. Its remarkably easy. Like I said, it could be so that it doesn't get too big too early. Idk.

>if you like q you are old
if you are you, you are a retarded homo flaming faggot moran

wow, this is easy

>I'd study some psychological warfare stuff so you know how easy it is to manipulate people
recommend me some

of course there will be some disifno, mainly to fool the opponents

Since you asked I hate blacks.
I hate Jews, Mexicans and Irish, Italians and Chinese.
But my mouth to gods ears I really hate those black rats...
and anyone else really that doesn't have pure white aryan blood running through their veins.
God bless white America.

Attached: b02a9327fe2c2fd02b18219c6bc81946.jpg (564x363, 31K)

q is a psy op what
you have fell for it

Perhaps Tom Clancy novels, or just google some around abit. Steve P helped write the stories and was probably doing it in a way to manipulate both Americans and Russian elites about how to feel about tensions in the cold war. The US made a big show out of deploying new 'drone jamming' missiles in Syria. Trump said all our missiles hit their targets, Russians said they took out 70% with old, Soviet era equipment, and Steve P. said we launched missiles so old we had to either fire them or dismantle them. Do you think there was a few conversations about reducing tensions? Yep. This happens in the media all the time.

>Do you think there was a few conversations about reducing tensions?
I'm sure they have back channels

Build it and they will come. Do you trust the msm? The chans exploded during the election and is an obvious honeypot. They're just putting an army of neckbeards to use, pretty simple.

It's a shit-tier larp that is currently falling a part. The larpers are in a panic because they are losing their boomer shekels, which is why they are again trying to spam Qtards crap on this board, even though Jow Forums knew q was bullshit and chased them off months ago.

Attached: DdWxRITVAAAcyAK.jpg (1200x592, 87K)

>They're just putting an army of neckbeards to use, pretty simple
nothing wrong with that, as long as the info gets out to the public

Yep, I've said my peace, goodday to you, I'm off.

good day sir

>q is legit
>youtube.com/watch?v=QiW3vd7TDJg

Q are the good part of CIA, NSA
fighting the evil dark elements of the agency, (((5th column)))

anyone who says they have "sekret insyde inf0rmation that can change the world forever" on Jow Forums is a fat fucking larping faggot. No one with actual critical information who wanted to leak it would dicktease an imageboard with hints. A real leaker would leak the information.

Attached: 281682084118534.jpg (356x374, 37K)

Look man, I distrust the jew as much as the next guy.
but they want us dividided and starting out with "ITS THE FUCKING JEWS" is not the way to redpill the masses.
The"muh joo shill" meme on the qboard may seem comped but in reality its a good thing.

Attached: Larps.png (1265x450, 61K)

oh yeah? got any proof?

nobody ever claimed that to be fair.
All that was ever posted were very Pointed Questions
Uncannily so.

kek

Attached: muffled.jpg (402x376, 17K)

I think the strangest thing is not too long after Q warned us about who we follow and trust, as in e-celebs, a coordinated attack on Jordan Peterson happened on here. Not saying its bad, because so much has come out about him, the truth about who he works with and who he has worked for. Everyone thinks he was talking about Alex Jones, but im sure it was Jordan Peterson.

Both. Q is a collection of high-level whistle blowers, but one of some got sent to blacksites by the deep-state. Then shill Q began to appear who is some controlled opposition either a red-herring or one of the Q anons blackmailed into shilling.

100% legit.

Attached: Ddb1NHQV4AArmW7.jpg (735x1199, 131K)

Valid points.
I expect it was also related to the newer youtube personalities who were making a name by covering Q.
that whole patriots vs paytriots or whatthefuck ever people have been on about.

Stop asking.

Attached: fuck off sage 3.jpg (565x600, 152K)

Alex Jones and Corsi stayed away from it until December officially. I think that the rumors are true and Alex is a total Israel shill

Anyone who thinks that someone who's constantly typing a load of nonsensical ambiguous bollocks is somehow predicting the future, is a straight up mong.

Alex keeps on talking shit that he talks to Q. I treat AJ like I treat MSM now, notice how he doesnt talk about the Occult at all anymore?

honestly i think this picture you linked shows the greatest proof we have so far.

1) Q brings attention to the term goodwin that he uses in his post as well as a 15 minute marker.
2) trump tweets out two tweets each being 15 minutes apart from each other, the second tweet draws attention to goodwin just like Q had done before in his earlier post.
3) an user points out the misspelling and shows that it should have been conseQuential instead of consensual
4) Q's next post shows a 1 minute marker only to have trumps next 2 tweets come out 1 minute from each other with the earlier called out spelling correction.

to be totally honest noone in any position other than one right next to trump would ever be able to pull something like this off. I believe in Q 100% and when the letters match up from his last pen post to the new EO that comes out it will be absolute undeniable proof that Q was legit all along. there will be an absolutely massive explosion of people paying attention to Q when that happens and there will be no way to stifle conversation on 4 chan about Q.

Attached: done in 30.png (1619x1063, 787K)

he lost me after his tactics when debating dr duke, setting his sound feed up so it cut dukes mic when he spoke, then getting totally btfo and deleting the vid

what a joke

I think Alex Jones was legit, but hes definitely more restrained. My belief is that (((they))) threatened his family. There's only so much one man can do against these incredibly evil people. He isnt hiding behind anonymity, his face and whereabouts are easy to find. He has made comments which make me think this is the case.

Idk, I like to imagine he's mostly theatrics. The actual infowars reporters do some decent digging. The newsletter is just news and no pontificating, and bear in mind AJ actually reports on stuff in his show, just the most epic moments ever get memed.
As for the jewry suspicions, im not convinced.
Reason being that Alex starting out was one of the few outspoken voices on all that "tinfoil" kind of stuff. If he wanted to reach people, avoiding getting slapped with the neo-nazi label (and all that entails) would be paramount to gain and maintain a following. He shits on soros all the time anyways.

Attached: HRC Doesn't Need White Men.jpg (771x662, 126K)

Holy fuck that would be amazing
All computer proc's have built in back doors by government.

Think about it realisticly. Alex does not treat the JQ with respect... why? Because hes full of shit or still mentally enslaved.

In the end... i know those (((fucks))) will drop their fake religion just to stay alive... They dont give a fuck about anything but power. Alex wont even take it seriously, he has taken a bunch of the different false flags seriously in the past. Ill just keep watching what hes shilling just like I monitor other MSM.

Those illuminati cards are fucking spoopy.

Alex if you are seeing this... you need to fucking risk death and torture to END HUMAN SLAVERY. If exposing the real fucks causes nuclear armageddon... then so be it

They trickily(word?) just like Mark Dice.... totally talk Ego politics and totally shallow SJW shit. Its all no teeth and the viewer never actually wakes up... When Alex has a guest on... good or bad, he totally interjects and makes sure the guest cant build up momentum without being checked

I wish Lee Anne Mc took over and fired everyone

Q predicted this

Q predicted this

kek newfags dont know john titor

yes, thats a good one, I usually tend to post multiple ones

quite possible something like that happened

nah we just don't care enough to give you a (You), except i fell for your samefagging and gave you what you wanted. who actually cares about some coast-to-coast bullshit from 20 years ago

Attached: 1520363415762.gif (480x228, 263K)