>Be me

>Never smoked
>Never drank
>Never did drugs
>Always worked out
>Only drank water
>Still diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer that spread to my brain, giving me about 6 months left to live and I’m only 24

Anyone else fall for the Jow Forums meme?

Attached: E20A9F50-C758-4A72-BE45-9084528C9BB5.jpg (855x570, 316K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ktQ4xwMwzQk
telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/11/30/man-cured-prostate-cancer-doctors-shock-tumour-death-testosterone/
cancertreatmentsresearch.com/a-visitor-story-healing-from-stage-4-prostate-cancer-with-fasting-and-juicing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I hope your bullshiting.if it's true tho might as well give drugs a try.

This. Time to start speedballing.

get dunked on nerd lmao

sorry to hear that dude... all i can say

Start the most brutal cycle mankind has ever seen and keep us posted

This
You gotta leave humanity behind

Two pair

Attached: 820.jpg (550x336, 26K)

well think about it this way. in 6 months you can answer the greatest question man has ever formed. Is there god or no god.

>Be me
>Low IQ
>Believe everything a random stranger says on anime forum without evidence

Attached: 1548871507942.jpg (500x375, 25K)

DMT

This, mog mankind user it was you destiny. Downside taking GH may speed up the cancer

My thoughts exactly. Magic mushrooms ina woods too, see nature like you've never seen it before.

Honestly just do heroin.

he will, regardless

>spend last moments alive brainfogged in a drug haze instead of clearminded and with the people you love
losers

You should really start eating raw meat. Also remove carbs and water from your diet since that makes the cancer tumors worse.

youtube.com/watch?v=ktQ4xwMwzQk

>stage 4 Lung cancer
>spreads to brain
You’re full of shit and big pharma is full of shit. There’s no such thing. The only thing that’s gonna kill you is chemo and all of that garbage

Let me guess. You sat around all day in your mouldy bedroom

Not every day you moron.

Probably second hand smoke. Children get lung cancer from second hand smoke. Why you should not be around smokers.

Hey cool you met your end. One final hurdle. The only way to fail is to cry.

The worst part is I still have to go to work and pay bills for the next 4ish months and pretend like everything is normal. Otherwise I’ll just be homeless.

get fucking smashed on every drug imaginable

I hope you're baiting.
my best friend died in Feb (cancer got him quick). 25, fit, always eating well and working out. We worked out 5x a week for the last 7 years. shit hasn't been the same for me ever since, I gained like 50 lbs. too scared to get on a scale and check my now fatass
Tell your people you love them and spend time with them. fuck that work bullshit.

You really think someone would do that
Go on the internet and lie?

Kill a political Zionist. Richard Perle would be a good one.

canabis oil
cbd oil, research these

Another member of our community perishes

Did you have symptoms? Explain the process how you got to knowing?

I'm sorry man. You know, we all gotta leave this place sooner or later. I hope you make the best of the time you have left. I'll see you on the other side. Godspeed, user.

god dam man. My dad just died from this shit. Get on chemo asap and start fixing your diet. Dont do bullshit like gearson or juicing. You can get through this man just dont give up till the lights are out

We're all gonna die, all of us.
Fuck, we're never gonna make it.
I hope I die painlessly..
I can't believe I'm gonna face death one day and nobody can save me.
I'm literally going to die and there's no stopping it. Shit.

My friend it is time for you to take a biblical approach. You must eat the cancer that is eating you. Fast for 40 days in the desert like jesus and tell satan to fuck off. Only then will you be reborn

Try DMT or LSD, it will help you to get over this problem

If this is real I'm sorry to hear that man.

>Fuck work -- say what you need to to family and friends.
>Live large, you literally have nothing to lose.
>Find god and make your peace.

See ya in Valhalla user

Attached: fuck.png (1000x1000, 66K)

>>Never smoked
>>Never drank
>>Never did drugs

bet you feel pretty stupid now

Based

on the last week before you're expected to pass away jump off a building and put your fist in front of you as you fall

literally punch this fucking rock in your last moments as one final fuck you

Attached: 317492449893154816.png (128x128, 26K)

If you're in the US, get on medicaid and admit yourself to a medical facility.

Ahhh mushrooms in the woods is so fun. Once found a a huge grass fiend and the way the wind blew made the grass look like waves of water. Could have stayed there forever brahs

*field

lmao GRASS FIEND APPROACHING

Attached: 1438566539153.png (333x346, 197K)

I've never posted based on a comment before.

Absolutely based.

Hop on tren and go to spain, fuck 1000 Romanian hookers before you go

God I wish that were me

fuck off back to youtube retards

please tell me this is bait

anyways i do smoke weed, tobaco and drink ocasionally...but i used to be like you back then

you're kidding right amigo

This is a valuable lesson we all can learn now.

Being Jow Forums shouldn't about some achievement or virtue that you can show off to others. It's about keeping your body maintained. That's it. It's about keeping your body maintained so that you can use it to enjoy your life as much as you can, for as long as you have that life. You never fucking know when you'll bite it, it could be any freak accident or infection or disease. All you can do is do the shit you've always wanted to do while you can (within reason), and try to live a life that you enjoy, so long as it doesn't interfere with others' lives, so that they can do the same. You want to be selfish? Sure, go for it. You want to help others? If it makes you happy, that's even better. Life has no rule book, no high scores, no set story paths, and it doesn't run on automatic. Your life is whatever you make of it, so make of it what you can.

Most of all: Stay physically/mentally fit enough just to reduce your chance of health problems. It's not like being maximum fit will make you invincible, a bus accident is a bus accident. Just don't drown in your own fat.

what makes some people to get cancer while being too young ?

He absolutely never said that he didn't enjoyed life, you are making shit up. And people enjoy life by getting fit or going to the gym in the same way people others enjoy life by eating and being fat. I hate traveling but i still do it cause i really really love food and it's what pushes me to travel around

Let others do whatever the fuck they want even if it's not healthy and take your valuable lessons the fuck away.

genetics/rng. life aint fair

probably bad genes, not even trying to be mean. Could be food related though, who knows.

OP, listen to me. You have 6 months to live. You can be a hero and possibly save yourself in those 6 months. Be the first man to step foot in the Area 51 raid.

This guy, right?

Attached: IMG_20190705_143531.jpg (720x941, 153K)

based and redpilled

also op nows your chance to test out the dry fast shit

look up and do as long of a dry fast as you can since apparently it kills cancer

if it works come back to us so we can prove once and for all snake diet guy isnt a psycho

Getting stage 4 cancer would be my dream.

>Never smoked
>Never drank
>Never did drugs
>have always stayed skinny entire 27 years of life
>Only drank water

>havent vomited in over 15 years, never get colds, rarely ever even cough or sneeze, probably the healthiest person on this board
>unfortunately, an autistic shut in incel

Holy crap, you're right.
OP, do the dry fast. Your cancer can't keep growing if your body isn't taking in anything.

DRY FAST
DRY FAST
PROVE TO Jow Forums AND THE WORLD ITS REAL SHIT

YOU CAN LEAD A PARADIGM SHIFT AGAINST BIG PHARMA IF IT WORKS

THE FAST WILL SPREAD, ALL CAUSE MORTALITY DECREASED THROUGHOUT THE WORLD

>eats all your scoops

Attached: tor-tearyouanewone.jpg (246x205, 8K)

lel

I think doing any drugs would probably be to intense for your thoughts and could end with a negative experience..drinking is out for alot of people. I might die myself from something I picked but its to soon to tell could mutate also..who knows.

Well you should do a lot of psychedelics. Maybe even contact john hopkins or MAPS to see if you can go through their psychedelic therapy. Itll help your anxiety of dying.

>die living a pure and healthy life
>this is a bad thing

If you're telling the truth, then you got a raw deal and were born with shitty genetics. I drink, I have been a smoker, at on time I was obese. Now I'm very fit and I never had any health problems, aside from depression in the past. Genetics is a powerful thing, my nigger!

>tfw OP never had enough time to experience everything life has to offer

Attached: 425326F9-407B-45B8-9E0C-442245BC33AC.jpg (1016x774, 338K)

Seconded. Try it canceranon

I’m down for OP to dry fast
But is it even possible when it’s stage 4? He’s more cancer than human by now
Or maybe I shouldn’t have said anything, we should all visualize a positive outcome for OP. Do not underestimate the power of collective positive thought.

Good luck out there

Attached: Screenshot_20190718-191234.jpg (1080x1920, 457K)

That scares the shit out of me

you’ve posted on here before with your drug addled fantasies, I see you and your descriptive stories, what do you do for a crust

sounds like you lived a better life than most.

Get your hands on some LSD or magic mushrooms or DMT or maybe mdma. Try those, they are known to help with dealing with terminal illnesses.

It's a numbers game. You have a tiny chance that your cells fuck up at any moment. Bad lifestyle increases the chances. But even if you live healthy, the probability won't be zero, so young healthy people will get it as well.

Getting cancer is basically the same as rolling dice. Different people have different rolls. All it takes is one unlucky roll.

Shucks, eternity of nothingness awaits you, awaits all of us OP. Do not despair, life sucks anyway.

>Been smoking 5-10 cigs a day for 10 years
>Functioning alcoholic for same amount of time
>been fit whole time as well
>still run 16:30 three milers and 1-2 marathons a year
>resting heart rate is ~40bpm

Genetics can either be a bitch or a blessing

This was laying around in an info library I downloaded from Jow Forums years ago. Maybe it can help you.

Attached: 1366476909491.jpg (851x1200, 329K)

How much u lift?

THIS

Attached: gotem.jpg (451x518, 39K)

>american healthcare and "food"

lose your virginity with a hooker

56% amerimutt genetics

Hey op. This sucks.

I was in a very similar boat. I started to develop a persistant cough and started putting on weight. I was diagnosed with stage 4 lung cancer that had spread to my liver, pancreas, and lymph. The outlook was not good and I was pretty much told to get my affairs in order and plan my funeral.

I knew some shit about some cancers thriving on glucose. Decided I wanted to try fasting. Surprisingly my oncologist was on board 100%. We developed a plan to simulate starvation during the chemo courses. I would start the cycle two days before the start of chemo, and stay fasted throught the chemo course. During the fast though I was to supplement with mct oil to both minimize weight loss, and drive ketones up higher than baseline. Refeeds were supposed to be ketogenic and at a surplus to help re-establish weight, but I went carnivore. Not that raw bullshit.

The thing that stuck out to me was how well I tolerated the chemo. I've seen four family members go through chemo, and it absolutely wrecked them. Nausea, lack of energy, constantly feeling ill and like shit. Literally the absolute worst side effect I had from the whole ordeal was a minor infection at the port site. I did lose some lean body mass, but I've since put that back on.

The first round of chemo saw the mass on my left lung shrink 80%, the liver and pancreas growths shrank, and my lymph inflammation almost completely cleared up. The nodes that were hard lumps were mildly 'squidgy' for lack of a better explanation.

I went through a second round. The mass on my lung had shrank to less than 10% its original size, and the growths on my liver and pancreas did not show on the scan any more. My lymph also cleared up and nothing showed there

The oncologist said because of the great success treatment had he didn't want to risk surgical removal and we would continue to monitor it.

The mass on my lung which started out as a softball sized growth is now only a little bit bigger than the size of a single activated almond.

Genetics. I'll say it again: Genetics.

People don't want to hear it but, once again, I'll spell it out for you one last time because there are still some out there who won't get it: Genetics.

I come from a family of bona fide mentally ill drug addicts (myself included) and everyone is still alive even after multiple accidents and illnesses. We just don't get cancer. I just lift and remain healthy on top of my addictions to better my odds.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2016/11/30/man-cured-prostate-cancer-doctors-shock-tumour-death-testosterone/

cancertreatmentsresearch.com/a-visitor-story-healing-from-stage-4-prostate-cancer-with-fasting-and-juicing/

ROIDS + DRY FAST

DO IT

Probably bait but it's pretty much agreed upon in the medical world that most cancers and heart diseases are 90% genetic predisposition, that being said there's a bunch of other diseases out there that'll kill alcoholics and chain smokers long before cancer does.

>find god
>see ya in valhalla
on a scale from retarded to mega retarded, how retarded are you?

Not being on keto

Attached: 1563597710545.jpg (573x960, 109K)

I do not know if it's juste meme , but you have in your young life goes through a lot of depression? I heard that this could be one of the causes

Shoulda ripped the middle way son. Good luck to you mane. Definitely try drugs

Lion mane mushroom.

Interesting stuff

cancer is actually trying to save you from toxins, people who get cancer and die don't die from cancer they die from chemo

Attached: 5b73f06f42e1cc4e4c0fe1c8-750-562.jpg (750x562, 72K)

Dude if this is true you gotta hope on the most insane cycle that’s ever been done before and smash boy hole until your time is up.

not true, in the bible it says we sleep in our graves until judgement day

Oh yes this is based advise, you just need to smoke some weed and become a carnivore to clear your body of toxins and the cancer will go away.

Read Siege

I pray to God this post is a lie but if I were you i'd destroy myself on every drug i could get my hands on

All you retards that say ' hey op do all drugs imaginable' or 'hey op do dry fasting ' are fucking retards. You don't get metastatatic cancer and suddenly drop dead one day, it's a slow agonising death that destroys your mind as well leaving you a blubbering husk that can't even communicate with the outside world. In about 2 months op will be beddriden, he will be unable to speak coherently and start shitting himself. I lost both my parents to this disease.

Just don't do chemo op. All you will achieve is place a huge financial burden on your family, you will be a husk of man faster than if you did no chemo and the end result will be the same, only it will come later.

Though i doubt you would have the coherence to post online if it has already spread in your brain.