Is /nopoo/ a meme or does it actually work in giving you Jow Forums, luscious hair?

Is /nopoo/ a meme or does it actually work in giving you Jow Forums, luscious hair?

Attached: 62B7D5C8-D933-49BE-9DFC-993E10BA4FDC.jpg (625x938, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5313298/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

to a degree, you should wash your hair with shampoo ideally every weekend. if you need to wash it more your scalp might be fucked and you'd need more essential fats (canola oil, olive oil, tuna etc.) and protein

>nopoo
Took me a moment to realise what you actually meant. Probably not the best name for it.
But yes, in my experience it does work.

ive been on nopoo for a bit over a month and had a dream last night that my scalp was full of scabs and dermatitis fuckery, is it a sign???

Attached: troomp.jpg (1024x773, 74K)

What the fuck do you think retard

Not a single doubt that it does,

if you hold in your poo longer it means

greater nutrition as the final bits finally

get absorbed into the bloodstream.

eventually said nutrients will circulate and

reach the hair follicle.

Avoid shampoo and excess hot water. Conditioner and other product are good though

Give me a hint pls

just get dr bronners hair rinse it shits on shampoo and conditioner

Two in one is a meme

ok?

:)

How long should you leave conditioner in for?

yes wash your hair

I've been on no poo for about a year now. My hair has notably improved.

I noticed literally no difference comparing nopoo to shampoo and conditioner use so go for it

Post hair bby

Me hairs oily i need shampoo

I havent shit in a week and have noticed no difference in my hair.

Attached: hair.png (814x1091, 902K)

Gotta be at least a month of shit build up my man

yes I haven't been pooing for 10 years and I now have very long strong hair

So its stealing my gains????? I havent washed my hair with shampoo in two years.

Attached: 1558967588149.jpg (402x366, 11K)

I haven't taken a shit in like a week and I have seen no notable change in my hair
Has Jow Forums tricked me again?

I'm getting my first transplants soon, along with some micropigmentation. Any anons have any experience?

>:)
I bet you would'nt say this to my face you fucking faggot

;)

nah not if you have no issues. the general rule is to wash your hair every weekend, it's important to keep your hair hygienic

I try to do this, I thoroughly wash my hair with just water every other day but only use shampoo once every two weeks.

My hair is the softest and best looking right after washing with a little shampoo, but still it becomes dry and strawy when I use shampoo every other day.
It's really frustrating since I haven't found a good routine yet, maybe I'll change to shampoo once a week or maybe I should try no-poo for a little longer.

Yeah whenever I use shampoo my hair becomes exactly the same, I might just do complete nopoo

change your shampoo and don't just use a shampoo

>Don't use shampoo for a single DAY
>Hair looks extremely greasy and shitty

Attached: Why.jpg (600x599, 45K)

What is your work environment like?

That's normal at the beginning. Just let it be for a few weeks and only use water.

fish and chip shop

fuck, I won't lie that does make it sound more difficult. I used to work in a kitchen and I know that feel

Isn’t there dry shampoo you could use?

No shampoo at all is retarded, but washing it every day is also retarded. Wash your hair once every 3-4 days.

My hair is dry as all fuck so I NEED nopoo to make it look good.

Same for me, nopoo and plenty of conditioner

Attached: 1555497169077.jpg (658x501, 258K)

>just look extremely greasy and shitty for a few weeks
Not much of an option for adults with jobs, but good luck with that to all you kids out for the summer. Simply switching from hot water to cool made mine look and feel much better and I use mild shampoo and conditioner daily.

Oh fuck, I've been shampooing every day in warm water with 2 in 1 shampoo. What should I switch to?

I tried /nopoo/ for a month once and my hair got greasy af, also starting smelling funny. Didn't work for me.

I have my own company and manage to do it. You're just a underage with no clue.

Yes poop fasting is legit. Holding your shit allows your colon to further absorb precious micro nutrients that you would normally shit out. If your serious about gains, health and looks you poop fast at least once a week.

Buzz your hair and stop shampooing.
>I dun wan to buzz my hair
Then you just came here to complain.

While weekly poop fasting is better than nothing I prefer intermittent poop fasting for those hard gains. When I started IPF I really started to see the benefits. I'm currently limiting myself to a 10 second pooping window, considering lowering that to 7.5. With IPF you get the nutrient gains of normal poop fasting, but on a more frequent basis.

Then there are the tendon and muscle gains of IPF. When you restrict yourself to short pooping window this often means you'll be constricting your pelvic floor muscles mid shit to stop going over your window. Pelvic floor gains lead to penile tendon gains. When your flexing your pelvic floor that hard, that often your penile tendons become stronger, and oddly more flexible. This leads to the shaft of your penis sitting further out of pubic region, making it appear longer.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC5313298/

See this for the importance of penile tendons in penis length. IPF will literally give you a bigger looking penis (won't help with girth, only length).

Who here poop fast master race?

Attached: NO POOP.jpg (700x394, 97K)

i hope all of you get bent and die of aids for this stupid meme. it was never clever or funny also not fitness.

>nopoo is a meme
ok fucking retard