It is safe to take horse protein?

My family bought some horse protein that nobody uses. I was going to buy some protein for me, but I just got my job and I don't have any money. It is safe that I consume this? Starting with small spoons to test it, It says it contains calcium carbonate and sodium caseinate. Pic related

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-07-20 at 6.04.21 PM.jpg (1040x780, 52K)

This is another pic,

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2019-07-20 at 6.04.22 PM.jpg (780x1040, 48K)

This fucking board

Are you a horse?

If you have horse stomach then yes

eat the horse instead

I assume that the implication that this is for horses and not humans is just to keep the normies from getting their filthy paws on the potential gains.

Consume as much as you can, as fast as possible. Horses are strong, you’ll get strong.

I wouldn't eat it but I doubt it's an issue. I guess it's gonna be disgusting though, have fun with it.

Don’t be so cynical bro. It’s about mindset. If this guy knows that he’s a fucking stallion, this protein will go down a real treat.

it's fine, it's baking soda and casein. eat away.

Milk the horse and drink that

What 3rd world shithole are you from

Have you ever seen horses dude ?

You're gonna get fucking JACKED
Also MyProtein has good deals on protein if you use coupon codes. Save up for the 11lb bag for the best deal. Also chicken thighs are a great source of protein for cheap.

Attached: linda-thilqvist_20180113IMG_2684.jpg (1160x773, 298K)

It's probably fine. If some bitchass horse can eat it what excuse do you have?

Well if he's not a horse my answer to his question would be neigh

does it say 8% protein? in that case whats the point? normal protein powder i 80%. and this seems to be some calcium supplement. i wouldnt touch.

>11lb bag
You misspelled 5 kg

Eat it while having this image in your mind
You'll have those glutes

Attached: images.jpg (168x300, 8K)

>t. communist

>t. freetard brainlet

Enjoy your retarded unit of mass that is defined in function of the kilogram.
>The pound or pound-mass is a unit of mass used in the imperial, United States customary and other systems of measurement. Various definitions have been used; the most common today is the international avoirdupois pound, which is legally defined as exactly 0.45359237 kilograms, and which is divided into 16 avoirdupois ounces.

Even 11 lbs is a retarded number, they only picked that because that's what the 5 kg bags they produce for the rest of the sane world weigh in freetard units.

Hey bro how's your autism going?

i wondered something

can i make gains only on protein and fat? why do i need carb

Thats a calcium suppliment for horses not a protein one.

answer the goddamn question

Bro...get some brain gains today instead.

vas a morir envenenado por pendejo

I wouldnt eat that shit without knowing all what is in it. It may be above FDA cutoffs for certain chemicals or shit

>being this mad at a measurement unit

At first I thought that was protein made from horse.

Seems like Mexico

>unit of mass that is defined in function of the kilogram
That's only because of trade treaties, you mong. The pound predates the kilogram. That treaty definition didn't change it.

No lo haga compa

look up keto

Solo sirve si te comes todo el paquete después de un entreno

The Kilogram has a proper reproducible definition. The SI units are well defined and that's why retarded imperial units have been redefined in function of SI units. I know you're super mad that your units are objectively inferior to SI units so you should just accept it and actually move over to the superior system instead of clinging to your shit.

Attached: tucktard.jpg (610x456, 169K)

>The pound predates the kilogram
Because we all know that old things are always superior kek

Well protein is protein, but you'd have to figure out the ratio, and they probably taste bad

>overconsuming calcium
doesnt that cause kidney stones?