>wanting a filthy smelly dogdick

kek. sex is factually less pleasurable when you are uncut. your glans is mostly trapped inside the foreskin even when it's inside a pussy. an uncut penis inside a vagina is equivalent to a cut penis fucking a fleshlight stuffed inside a vagina. when you're cut you have direct contact. when you're uncut you don't. also don't start with the retarded meme of 'a woman's pleasure'. Only cucks care about that and second, why don't dildos and vibrators have foreskins? stop defending your blue vein cheesy dogdicks it's pathetic. and as for muh ‘nerve endings’ you anteater apologists are also completely stupid. might as well say that walking would be twice as pleasurable if you had twice as many nerve endings on the soles of your feet. the pleasure centre is in the brain fucktards

Attached: male-circumcisio.jpg (496x412, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15721287
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm glad you're stupid, suffer from low testosterone and have brain damage, faggot OP

>t. Butthurt cutfag

Attached: 1505766365883.gif (659x790, 1.35M)

I’m almost home from a 4 week deployment. I’m going on fucking no sleep pretty much this whole time. When I get home I’m going to sleep for two days. When I wake up, I’m fucking the shit out of my wife with my cut meat. She’s going to enjoy it.

Attached: 1511731758194.jpg (3424x2976, 2.31M)

Cut dicks scare me, my dick head is sensitive as fuck I can't imagine leaving it exposed like that EWWWW do americans have no sensitivity?

The foreskin on my BWC retracts when I stick it in a girl, Chaim. You won't trick me.

>defending mutilating your own dick
>flag
aussies should be better than this, are they outsourcing their trolling operations to pajeets?

Cutfag shill or shitty bait.

Cutlets BTFO

Attached: 1525721141045.png (1598x1193, 1.91M)

I've been both cut and uncut, because my wife insisted I get an adult circumcision a few years ago. Sex is slightly more pleasurable for me and her (I don't understand this nerve endings myth, my head touching her wet vagina feels much better), and there's no difference in cleanliness, but cut it is easier to clean.

Whatever makes you feel better about your mutilated dick OP

they lose all sensibility on the head, hence why they need to lube up

>wanting a scarred, dried up husk with reduced sensation
Why is this the only subject Americans are COMPLETELY incapable of being rational about?
Is it some weird form of Stockholm syndrome?

Attached: 1446895058468.png (462x577, 533K)

I think the jews taught us the practice as a cruel joke.

Did your wife got her roastbeef cut too if not you're a damn cuck

Nope just me.

Fuck wrong post. I’m so fucking tired.

>my wife insisted I get an adult circumcision

Pussy whipped? Or literal cuck?

Definitely not a MGTOW.

t. smegma sven

>this bait
it's time to stop

Attached: lsybnIWl.jpg (408x469, 18K)

How mad are you that Aussie girls think cutfags are fucking weird?
10+ female friends have said they've never fucked someone that was cut in this country.
Bad luck bro.

Abominable, if true.

Attached: 1493749387760.jpg (772x501, 64K)

>mutilating your dick at your wife's request
Not even cucked by kikes. You mutts are lost cases, all of you.

Yeah...you could get cut...or...or...you could pull your foreskin back and practice basic hygiene.

why would i care what some chink bitch thinks?

Are you Circumcised Jow Forums???

Attached: Hmmmm.png (989x631, 37K)

I shower regularly, so no.
And even when I was on a fishing trip for a week (and didn't have any opportunities to shower) I still didn't get any.

strawpoll.me/15721287

>your glans is mostly trapped inside the foreskin
is this what cut faggots actually believe?

t.Juden

>kek. sex is factually less pleasurable when you are uncut. your glans is mostly trapped inside the foreskin even when it's inside a pussy. an uncut penis inside a vagina is equivalent to a cut penis fucking a fleshlight stuffed inside a vagina. when you're cut you have direct contact. when you're uncut you don't.

and you know this how? because you tried both yourself?
an ass is not a pussy,
and your kek made it extra chill

piss off runnaway stray lampshade and get neutered

>fishing trip
you sure your boyfriend just didn't suck it off?

>your glans is mostly trapped inside the foreskin even when it's inside a pussy.
Not really but whatever makes you cope with your butchered weiner goy.

strawpoll.me/15721287

strawpoll.me/15721287

strawpoll.me/15721287

strawpoll.me/15721287

strawpoll.me/15721287

Only satanic people removes bodyparts wich God gave his people.

Muslims, Jews, Trannys. They are the children of Satan.

Hi user! This is a slide thread, please refrain from replying, and if you do so, type "Sage" in the options field so you don't bump this! After that is done, report this post so we can start cleaning our board up slowly but surely!

literally the only time smegma occurs is when the foreskin detaches from the glans. There's a layer of tissue that fuse the two until just before adolescence and the smegma is the broken down remnants of that tissue. So it literally only happens once in your life and never again. Not at any age when you are actually sexually active.

The Jewish obsession with smegma just goes to show that they are a bunch of degenerate pedophiles. Daily reminder that Rabbis literally suck baby dick as part of their blood ritual.

Lose some weight and you could actually uncover your dick under those folds and realize basic hygiene is pretty easy.

Attached: 1443313613889.gif (200x200, 1.68M)

>hey goy who wants a dawhg dik?
Please kill yourself.

Smegma may also occur if you're an utter slob and do something like masturbating 3 times a day for 3 days while also not showering

No one with decent higyene will ever get smegma buildup, which really speaks about how disgusting amerimutts are to think smegma is an issue

The fuck are you on about mate? You let her control you, you let her convince you to mutilate your dick. You failed her shit test, now you'll have to live perpetually disrespected by your wife and marked with a sign of subservience to your jew overlords

>anything I don't want to discuss is a slide thread
Please immediately proceed to killing yourself.

>flag

Don"t you have some emus to kill?

Mutts don't wash their ass after they shit

Why are you such a dumb cunt, uncut people can enjoy both worlds, but better

You know the foreskin peels back right ?

I masturbate 3+ times a day all the time. my life is a literal semen shoah. don't have an issue. So I don't know what you're talking about pork chop.

She'll be bored, she's been getting a bigger dick than yours the whole time you've been deployed

what is it with you mutts and your gay obsession?
does your mutilated weeny make you gay or something?

It's sick that they still do it to defenseless kids.

This. An intact penis is like having a car with a retractable hardtop. Being a cutfag is like cutting the roof off of a car and pretending you have a convertible.

Cutfags who defend their parents bloodlust seriously deserve to die because they perpetuate jewish lies.

Attached: 1496589324895.gif (320x240, 1.77M)

how the fuck is the legality of mutilating innocent babies not political?

why mods? we where doing great here

This site needs a place to report rogue moderators who shit up the place.

Bumping the thread

>imptrash
>butthurt Jow Forumstard

i think it's because the mod was mutulated too

Barbaric mutilation.

reminder not to bump Jow Forumsshit

why not?

hi and welcome to I hope you enjoy ur stay

Ha ha

not like we are strangers here but thankyou bantanon
and cheers! ( ^..^)-c\_/

uncut is great for grinding thingsn, like you're moms pussy

>fell for jewish tricks lol dumass
>you're dick is smaler lol cuck
>incel virgin cutfag cant get tha PU$$Y
>my super hot girlfriend laugh at you lol
>(pretends not to have dick cheese)

>t. cutfag
Enjoy being a kike slave.

I wish the jews cut to the chase and convinced the Americunts to cut the rest of their dicks off for our entertainment.

Attached: 1525839819984.jpg (1024x1024, 202K)

Sex feels amazing

T. Uncut fag.