White people did so much in the past but what are they doing now?

White people did so much in the past but what are they doing now?
They can't even handle spicy food.

Attached: 81PE-Tu98fL._SY355_.jpg (355x355, 19K)

We're busy planning a settlement on Mars, while you niggers are still twerking and rapping and whatever the fuck you do.
Spicy food is degenerate. Spices were invented to mask the stench of rotting meat. Whitrs are smart enough to know that spiced food implies decaying, bacteria-infested food, so they have an aversion to it. Or, as you put it 'can't handle spicy food"

Mad white people be eating hot sauce, meme makes no sense

Why is American mayo so disgusting?

hellmanns / best foods is the best mayo you can buy.
i guess you prefer that other type of mayo that smells like vinegar and has the texture and color of cum.

We all need to eat more mayonnaise. Preferably made with tallow, ghee, or bacon grease.

that sounds like it might taste good.

Bacon grease mayonnaise is called "baconnaise." You can make mayonnaise with any oil.

Fair point! I'll be sure to make some on Sunday

It can be pretty bacony, most recipes I've seen recommend you go half-half with a neutral oil like basedbean.

I think I'll experiment with what oils are common in Australia. Thanks for the tip though

>basedbean
The word filter unironically caught me offguard here. I was literally trying to say what is commonly called vegetable oil to hide the fact that it's manufactured from onions.*

*not actually onions but a different plant

I recommend against eucalyptus oil and tea tree oil.

greetings and welcome to I hope you enjoy you're stay

I know about the filter and saw though it.
eucalyptus oil and tea tree have a wonderful smell, but too strong in taste (and slightly poisonous) to cook with but one or two drops should be okay. In my local region grapeseed oil and peanut oil are quite cheap so I might be better off using them.

Do you mean rapeseed oil?

Peanut oil is great. Very high smokepoint.

no, I meant the oil of grape seeds. It has a low smoke point though. The oil mostly comes from coastal mountain regions.

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 6K)

Ah, I know rapeseed oil is more common, and people confuse it with grapeseed oil. I have cooked with grapeseed oil before, it's very nice.

It was good talking to you, but I have to go. Enjoy your day. As for me, have to wake up early and go find the best ingredients for baconnaise. I live in a semi-rural area so I have a lot of good sources to choose from and the quality of the finished product is worth it. If I get around to making it I'll be sure to make a thread about it. I try to make it around 8pm NYC time of Saturday.

also, tip for the filter S O Y still works, still not the same though

jalapeno mayo is a god-tier condiment

Attached: Jalapeno Lime Mayo.jpg (1000x822, 219K)

Fuck off