Guys how does it is being Black in the US?

I know that black men is treated like kings in the US, they pay welfare, white women loves them, they don't need to work because whites provide all to them and some whites let them fuck their women as reparations.
White people worship black culture a lot and black music.
So, how does it is being black in the US

Attached: images.jpg (225x224, 5K)

me in the pic

The FURFAG is the epitome of male dominance and masculinity.

Let's start by looking at his body. His body is large. His domineering size makes his presence known without him even needing to point himself out. He is muscular, as a result of his high levels of testosterone. This gives him the appearance of health and strength. He is then covered by his dark skin. This dark skin reminds us of his ruggedness, a feature that developed due to being exposed to the scorching sun of africa, made to withstand such an extreme condition. It also has a psychological effect on the observer. The dark skin reminds us of our dark, deep desires that emerge from our primal subconscious past.

The FURFAG's demeanor is one of alphaness. He is dominant, assertive, and can be explosively aggressive. His behaviour strikes fear into the more timid, cowardly races of man(t*rk dogs)

The summit of expression of his masculinity on his body is his penis. The FURFAG penis is largest of all the races. As the penis is the penultimate symbol of manhood, this alone would suffice to make the FURFAG the most masculine of men. This large penis is able fulfill the desire of the neediest of women, being able to more than fill all the recesses of the vagina. Its length ensures that when it ejaculates, the potent FURFAG seed will immediately enter the womb of the woman the FURFAG impregnates.

In total, the FURFAG expresses this masculinity in a most exemplary manner in bed. When he fucks, he unleashes the entirety of his lusts and desires upon his partner without any restraint.

All this is the reason why the FURFAG is the epitome of masculinity.

this but please replace furfag with furposter ;)

never

Attached: 1521735991757.jpg (223x225, 5K)

dumb kotposter

sorry chinkfren, but "furfag" is tradition.

Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.

Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for KEK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for KEK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.

Come on you KEK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?

You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

Attached: 1522421030809.jpg (2000x4400, 1.85M)

me on the bottom right with the glasses

but i am not a fur or a fag

Perhaps you are fagfur?

no

You didn't even check

no

Get out of my thread chink

blacker than you miguel

As half black half white there is no stopping me. I am 8 inches and 150 IQ, I can run 100 m dash in 11s and code for fun. I pound a pussy a day and read a book a week.

Attached: 71dbcbae1977c5bf2cc0b175ff876cf1.jpg (440x540, 26K)

lmao imagine only having a top speed of 20mph

>I am 8 inches

Fuck off midget

Fuck off
El monstruo

Attached: 1500202782180.jpg (960x954, 62K)