D E S I G N A T E D
S
C
H
O
O
L
S H O O T I N G S

Attached: kwgydsa4ejy01.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song
youtube.com/watch?v=9rN7l513qkY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

take back your countrymen

Poo in loo

Bad color combinations on the pajeet and everyone knows we are mostly nerds. All Indian Chads are either movie actors or weight lifters or in the army

Indians once again proving they invent the shittiest memes like shart in mart and 56%. How mad can one country get?

>main economic income is tech support scams

>Poo in a loo
Lol, why are pajeets so pathetic

Just because there are always a few slowpokes in each thread who ask what the fuck...

Poo To The Loo is a real campaign, it exists independently of any and all internet memes, UNICEF created it.

In India, people shit in the streets and wherever, their government had programs to bring indoor plumbing to places in India without it, but they prefer to shit outside in the street.

This is not a joke, this is real, hundreds of millions of Indians are literally less sophisticated in their scat management then many other kinds of mammals that at least bury their waste...and it falls to foreigners to try to teach them how to not fill their streets with their own shit.

unicef.in/PressReleases/13/Take-Poo-to-the-Loo-the-New-Youth-Mantra-against-open-defecation-has-people-marching-to-the-tune-of-India-s-First-Poo-Song

youtube.com/watch?v=9rN7l513qkY

Attached: thisactuallyhappened.jpg (599x421, 52K)

I'll just leave this here

Attached: 1526444514235m.jpg (880x1024, 189K)

>muh meme astronomer
Nigger, the fucking Babylonians were toying with zero before the Indians even existed.

The Virgin Surinder vs. the Chad Raj

Attached: IMG_6793.jpg (405x512, 56K)

or muslims

Nah, the Indians existed at the time. The Babylonians began to toy with astronomy a few centuries after the Aryn steppeniggers destroyed all the loos created by the Indus Valley Civilization.

man I just cant take poos seriously. their accents are so ridiculous.
why are their accents so ridiculous.

is it the most ridiculed english accent in the history of the planet? -- I think it is.

Hi, yeah, my IPhone 8 fingerprint scanner isn't working, I just bought this phone a week ago, can you help me return it?

Based

of course you like it shithead

reminder not to bump Jow Forumsddit threads

Reminder that the day of the rake is coming

Even If here's designated shooting schools in the US!
It doesn't mean India's designated shitting street disappears!

B A S E D

Fuck off

absolutely based