So what happened after yesterday?

So what happened after yesterday?
Is she kill?

Attached: 36F4D182-D5A9-40E5-8A90-69E8D6691ADF.jpg (681x348, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qNOE2pVzD58
streamable.com/jpizq
streamable.com/0riwx
mobile.twitter.com/nobody_stop_me
youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc
streamable.com/oused
youtube.com/watch?v=k2wT_RR10AA
youtu.be/k2wT_RR10AA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

bump

She's a narcissistic thot that is just jumping on the conservative slut bandwagon.
At least some of the others are actually achieving things and making a difference. Stop giving this whore attention.
sage

Well what happened yesterday?

she killed himself.

>that flag
>thot
Why is an australian speaking like a nigger?

I hope not

t.incel

>thot

>incel

So, is it niggers, or just millenial scum in general the ones who bring in these ebonics?

>women in politics
When will you guys learn

Attached: AB4F236D-C875-46A6-8BD7-CC8A013CF879.gif (400x225, 784K)

Where does she live?

Berkeley

Berkeley CA

Can you give me a quick rundown?
It’s hard to keep track unless I live in the internet.

But she's so cute and based :/
Wtf happened anyway?

>australian speaking like a nigger?
australian nigger

Attached: I be A cowboy.jpg (926x616, 165K)

Made a unannounced stream with her in tears crying about how she cant do this, telling her lifestory and about how everyone left her (family and friends and infowars) and things ‘she couldnt talk about’ about infowars.
She ended the video saying she doesnt want to live anymore

>Can you give me a quick rundown?
She fucked PJ Watson (gay lips from infowars) and Alex Jones had her give a FAKE interview with a Leftypol sailer moon thot that went viral. Alex pulled down the interview started panicking about it for 2 days.

So they fired her and she threated to kill herself.

Attached: Dasha Nekrasova.jpg (2400x2400, 880K)

Meant for

Danke

youtu.be/qNOE2pVzD58

Source???
BUMP holy shit
Let's dig into this faggots. Also, show the girl some support. We can't let this little aryan princess kill herself

Attached: 157f4e1a54f7287e3b5c62bc89b7fec7036942c6f80d459e885cca04b28983da.jpg (632x471, 28K)

Good lord. The pizza almost gets stuck on her beard. Shave or laser that shit, jesus.

Women shouldn't be in politics. This is the prime example why.

Wtf did the sailor moon thot tell her and why was the video taken down? I mean fuck man, it's fucking INFOWARS. You can't take half their shit seriously

You can find more posts in the archive and on /bant, mods deleted all the posts on Jow Forums

>Girls crying
Donate more to my patreon guys and Gib me precious attention!

Did she kill herself? user, you shitting me?

Attached: 1526400555759.gif (460x320, 3.71M)

streamable.com/jpizq
streamable.com/0riwx

She was also raped when she was a teenager, and was consequently bullied by her classmates, and she also has a history of abusive boyfriends. Unfortunately she has a lot of emotional issues which she'll likely never overcome.

I dont care about her politics or her videos i just want to know if she an hero’d or if she’s gonna Nasim infowars hq

>Alex Jones had her give a FAKE interview with a Leftypol sailer moon thot that went viral.

What is a fake interview?
Like, she was a paid actor by Alex Jones?
or something else?

Attached: pepe couch.jpg (480x360, 19K)

she just said that she wants free healthcare and that usa isn't venezuela..... typical woman not understanding what she's talking about
somehow this BTFO the infowars thot and Jow Forums

I feel sorry for her desu.
She was abused by crazy liberal Bay Area parents.
Got bullied and isolated in school for being autistic.
Got raped.
Got bullied for being raped and had to move schools.
Idolised Alex Jones as her hero when she was a teenager and began to identify with right wing politics.
Got a boyfriend. Got raped by boyfriend.
Parents find out she is a Republican; kick her out.
Not allowed to see family.
Kicked out of job for being Republican.
Unable to finish college as a result.
Desperately wants to work for Alex Jones.
Is betrayed by Alex Jones, the man she idolised.
Maybe I’m a beta cuck but I really just want to give the young lass a hug.

>neo commie
>shaving anything

How do you know she had sex with PJW? Source?

Ashton Birdie is pure conservative Christian girl. PJW is a northern wanker.

How does a pure conservative Christian girl get raped twice?

Have similar feelings.
Although I don't find her work anything really that important (relative to other alt-lite/alt-right personalities), she is a useful part of the counter-culture and I'd like her to thrive.

Attached: 1525515785295.png (500x382, 57K)

The penis is strong

gonna need source on that

Agreed. Like her or not, she is doing far more than we are to fight the lefties.

We need to flip our usual script and show her some love.

>yes stupid goyims are going to pay more shekels

I have no idea, I don't even know who this woman is, maybe seen her once in recomended video, don't remember ever clicking. Assumed just another e-trad thot. I just read this comment

Any pics of her feet? I'll bet they are exquisite.

>Regretful sex isn't rape
Wew, that's gonna come back to bite her

>Wtf did the sailor moon thot tell her and why was the video taken down? I mean fuck man, it's fucking INFOWARS. You can't take half their shit seriously
It was a big news story. The MSM said Sailor Moon thot BTFO of infowars. It was funny because Alex took it serious. She straight up trolled infowars by acting like a rich girl thot, lol.

mobile.twitter.com/nobody_stop_me

>What is a fake interview?
>Like, she was a paid actor by Alex Jones?
>or something else?
She was suppose to be a random street person they were bothering and it turned out she's like a Lefty/pol/ Thot who people know and got booked on a lot of shows after. Makes me think it was a fake interview that went bad for Alex. I don't know. Either way he spent 3days whining about it and fired this chick who now says she's going to kill herself and knows some secret shit about (((infowars))), kek.

>How do you know she had sex with PJW? Source?
She said so in an interview pretty much when directly asked...

Attached: Screenshot-2018-5-17 Tweets by dasha ( nobody_stop_me) – Twitter.png (837x169, 28K)

Clarification... She is on TV... naturally, we here on Jow Forums have done great things, but to date, none of us autists have made it onto TV for a gig to fight for Kek, and if one of us has, then they are a beta cuck that is too fucking scared to pay respects.

Fuck shekels, just send her some free love on Twatter... positive memes and shit.

who fucking cares

saged

Attached: melg.jpg (634x858, 110K)

sage doesn't do anything if you post a picture you fucking mong

N is for nigger. And new fag

NAH IT'S ALL GOOD I GAVE HER A WHITE BABY IN THAT TIGHT WOMB AND SHE'S ALL BETTER NOW.

She's so loveable

I'm watching. She is an absolute trainwreck. Her parents are obviously shit, but from what she says, she too made god awful decisions. I still don't understand how can anyone be such an abysmal judge of character to date someone who would force himself on you. Or someone who has obvious neuro problems or w/e she said.
Could have simply picked any man her age from the church and live a happy life with her kids. She is obviously very beautiful, I doubt many men would reject her. Politics simply aren't for women. Modern society is made for sociopaths and that goes double in buissnes and politics.

this
orbiters btfo

This is a Motivational, spiritual energy blast into your memetic Sphere!!!
A pep Rally!!! A call to arms!!! A return to God and a destruction of the VILE ones!!!

youtu.be/lU_6QXIJkAc

>feeling down?
>depressed??

Well get cured and watch this Panacea for your mind!!!
>God loves you
You are not worthless Goyim Shit you are loved and appreciated and waiting for you to come home

>PRODIGAL SON is more important than the other son

Even if you dont believe in God there is alot of redpills in this video and you WILL FEEL BETTER !!!

>THE enemy wants you down and defeated!
Dont be!!! RISE UP!

Stay righteous

>FAKE interview
how it fake exactly, she was there got interviewed, answered the questions as best she could.
please explain what was fake about it.

Attached: 1526604571787.jpg (680x438, 75K)

she said she wanted to
streamable.com/oused

>white girl wants to kill herself because of minor setback
>black girls never want to kill themselves no matter how much they fuck up

sense of shame is a helluva drug

cute cows

>implying trumpcucks have square jaws

kek. they're a bunch of anime-watching pantywaists.

meta underrata

>bullied for being raped
Absolutely made up and a sign of masochistic ideation. She enjoys dark thoughts, that's why she's threatening to "commit suicide" over being mistreated yet again.

Even in Russia where spousal abuse is common, the people there don't believe in violence against women and will usually believe a woman's rape accusation. The legal system doesn't express this gynocentric thought, and it's true that there are many vodkaholics who beat their wives there, but most of them simply wouldn't respond to a woman in distress with hostile laughter. This level of aggression and violence towards the indisposable sex would make the proliferation of our species impossible if it had any basis in human instinct.

The human predisposition virtually guarantees women, and especially beautiful, fertile women, will never face hardship or abuse. Real misogyny is biologically impossible fiction peddled by women who like being victims because it makes them wet and distracts them from how comfy and boring their cunt lives really are.

>pure conservative Christian girl

She hangs out with trannies/fags and in this vid states she's bisexual, but totally wants to be "trad" by only dating men. She's a thot.

forgot sauce
youtube.com/watch?v=k2wT_RR10AA

>So they fired her and she threated to kill herself.
This actually happened?
Proof?

I mean, if true it makes sense. Imagine being too retarded for Inforwars?

Non trump voters are fucking so᠌yboys,, tranies, cucks or all three (or they don't live in USA).
Americans are luck to have him in charge, even if they are to stupid to know it.

Attached: 2018.05.17.002487.jpg (567x591, 45K)

When you are fed the answers in advance and told to pretend to act a certain way and everything is scripted. See: Drumph townhall meetings as an example.

fuck off, Rick Wilson. Go fluff Evin McMuffin, he's starting to go limp

Attached: 1526345826677.jpg (720x404, 296K)

slavs arent white

get fuct Internet Research Agency

i honestly believe everyone in california has lives like this

>I-I can't do this anymore :/
Then don't do it you stupid cunt. You live in California for fucks sake what did you think was going to happen? You along with Patrick Little are going to "ghosted" until the day you decide to pack up and move to Oregon or some shit lol

don't be a faggot like mamed steam metokur man
he is bisexual too but mostly gay af
he has a gf too which is his beard
autistic birdo spilled the beans here youtu.be/k2wT_RR10AA
after this AJ and PJW basically shunned her and platformed her
she whined privately to them and they knew she was an issue so they used tbeir zog pals at Twitter to axe her account
she came to them for help not realizing their involvement and they mindfucked her in an hero

Attached: illbeyourdaddy.png (1440x521, 130K)

fuck that girl is fine

bruh you need help
she was lying in 80% of that shit in video
body language was way off
she's hystrionic and deflective and has a victim complex

Fuck this money grubbing narcacist...stop watching her

Dont forget she autism. Maybe she cant think ahead and thats why she lies

Yeah mate, I unironically think about killing myself on a daily basis.

Things are really bad.

Mistakenly thought she was promised a job in Infowars and when she was told that was not the case she freaked out.

So she's just another attention seeking borderline personality for the trash bin.

Publicity stunt!

What keeps you going?

>autistic birdo
i didnt forgit fren

when a woman says she was raped it just means she's a slut who is excusing having so much sex

she doesn't

Three weeks before the interview, she went on the Alex Jones via Skype with PJW hosting. She said some stuff about the article saying that conservatives were hotter than liberals. The next day Alex live on his show said that maybe he should hire her. The context was that he was building a west coast bureau with possibly Mark Dice running it. Alex decided not open it and instead founded his Europe Bureau. A week before the interview Alex thought that Ashton should be a guest reporter for InfoWars for South by Southwest because the town basically knows every InfoWars reporter. She did the interview and still was under the impression that she would get a job. Then she found out that the West Coast Bureau wasn’t going to happen and Alex had no use for her, so she did the live-stream

She was told that InfoWars’ West Coast Bureau was coming soon and that they were considering hiring her as staff for it, but Alex Jones couldn’t get Mark Dice to be the editor of it, so he cancelled the plan and instead set up InfoWars’ Europe Bureau.

Life is a bitch and not always bright! She should get a regular job and do that what she does as a hobby.

I feel sorry for her. She's obviously desperate for attention

She’s stuck. She didn’t finish college, so she has no degree then her live stream. She basically can’t get a job except for at a women’s shelter.

She could just e-whore like Lauren Southern. Set up patreon, sell 30 minute skype sessions for $150

She can work at a restaurant or a factory?

stupid attention e-whore thread

sage

>sell 30 minute skype sessions for $150
It was 15 minutes for $200. LS just got rid of that without any warning. Highest level of support is now only $100. It was the only thing I had to look forward to each month.

She’s too toxic. She already has a Patreon with almost 400 supporters so she is getting $400 at a minimum a month. She would have to leave California and go to some low population Midwest state.
No because as soon as a place does a background check, her information will pop up ie wanting to commit suicide stream. Nobody would want to hire her.

I thought she was too, but clearly she needs to be committed to a sanitarium

I feel bad for Ashton. She’s clearly an overly emotional wreck. Wish I could pay her on the back and tell her that she can move past this.

>sees flag
>instantly know youre a shill
Der Juden are trying to cover this up

>being a cute girl
>having to struggle in life ever
pick one.

this camouflage thot got 100,000 thirsty beta orbiters to subscribe to her channel in less than a month. they are going to line her pockets.

Remember, anti "e-celeb" shilling is the only successful divide and conquer tactic shareblue has on Jow Forums.

A majority of them are Alex Jones fans, so no

Has she ate bowl of eggs yet?