Let's be honest, this country is fucked up

let's be honest, this country is fucked up

Attached: america122414.png (800x502, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FYbehmvl-XA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ye

Yes.

ye I wanna sex with that country too

riparooni

Yeah it is

There is literally nothing wrong with America.

Why you all wanna sex with amerigga ?

No

what is it then not so good with englisch am new in europa

Yes, it's completely fucked up. I wish I could leave. But what country would be right for me that's not here. I don't feel like I'd really fit in or be accepted anywhere else. I mean sure I feel like I could along with people from other countries as I do online very frequently. However, deep down I know I'm not one of them which I wouldn't try to be, but still yet if I went somewhere else I'd my damn best to integrate properly and not try to cause problems with their way of life like so many people do here.

America is bad.

You could always come to Canada. We're basically just Diet America.

Buut .... ameriggan gurls are horny i like horny things

I remember when I was younger I really wanted to visit Toronto and Vancouver. What part of Canada are you in? My dad tries to claim that Canadians are assholes. I've only had personal experiences with people from the Ontario region which I never had any problems with.

American women are extremely bland, don't want to swallow, or try any kinks/fetishes. More and more now days don't even want to give a blowjob.

Seripusly go visit any other country. Ive been to Europian Union, Canada, Mexico, and Jamica. All four are trash compared to the US.

Since lardass brought this up
Leafcunt, does the "Canadians are nice" stereotype hold any meaning? I've always wondered.

Non French Canadians

First I need to save some money and acquire a passport. Pretty hard as a NEET.

Well I was wondering cause maybe Jow Forums ruined my opinions on Canadians due to their asshattery and douchebaggery (sorry leafs, but it's true. Though us mutts aren't much better).

Also, since I'm here. Might as well brighten the mood. The US isn't that bad. It is super easy to find a job, so long as you're not a pedophile or a heroin addict. Most people are either friendly or keep to themselves. The best region for affordability mixed with well-being is the midwest. Cheap housing everywhere, even in the affluent parts, most people are friendly, and the traffic isn't complete anal leakage like in more heavily populated states.

>super easy to find a job
WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU AT?

In my state it's incredibly easy to get a job. My friend got let go last week and already has a job starting next week.

fucking american scum

retarded, ignorant generally fucking unlikeable

you can't defend us from china if half our fucking population is chinese anyway

Attached: teeth.png (525x525, 276K)

stuff huxy moe

Same here. Barely an inconvenience.

>literally letting chinks cuck you
lmao

What state are you in?

i'm just disappointed

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 7K)

Where are YOU at? My only guesses are fucking Rhode Island or Vermont or some shit.

This place is going to hell
There is still some hope if more of the population turns off their tv and chooses to do some research about their surroundings rather than being spoon fed fiction through lame stream media.

The western states have become almost entirely degenerate.

Attached: 1526609381537.jpg (2048x1536, 904K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FYbehmvl-XA

>is disappointed
>doesn’t do anything else
so cool, I bet all the kids emulate you

Attached: 214D1504-C3EA-4883-ACC5-413BBEA9A4DC.jpg (992x880, 167K)

they dont

Attached: img_5.png (960x543, 410K)

im watching anime in the comfort of my home without worrying about my security or anything. its ok in my book.

West Virginia the shithole of the US.

i think america looks sexy geograpjically speaking so i would fuck it up if I could

>Lame stream media

*MAYNE STREAM METEOR

Attached: 1518888072162.jpg (1600x900, 115K)

It's only true if you don't go to any of our large cities. People there tend to be cunts from my experience.

Yeah I'm from Ontario. Your father probably just went to a bad place.

Pennsylvania, Ohio, and Kentucky are great if you're looking to get employed. Get a cheap apartment and make some pocket change, then work your way up. Just stay away from southern Kentucky for obvious reasons. Southern Pennsylvania and southern Ohio are cheap and pleasant to live in.

lame stream media *Spoon clink*

Attached: styx.jpg (246x138, 14K)

Say what you want about Trump, but manufacturing is on the rise, if only for the short term, and these places are manufacturing hotspots. There's also plenty of construction jobs which is a good enough blue collar job with moderate pay, but definitely sufficient enough to live modestly. I have a buddy who works at Costco and lives in a rather nice 2-bedroom apartment in a great part of town with no crime and plenty of conveniences.

My dad was a truck driver. He used to go to Ontario and Quebec pretty often.

Yeah, I've thought about neighboring state. I'm mostly familiar with Virginia but I don't think I would want to live there. Southern Ohio seems like it would probably be the best option for me if I could manage to find work and a place to settle at.

Yeah, it would be nice if there was jobs on the rise here in WV. But that's simply not the case. Our state government is mostly to blame for all of that. There's a lot of corruption here with Joe Manchin and Jim Justice. Also my county and town is really bad with crime and taxes to the point where small business owners can't even set up shop and last a full year. Someone usually tries every other year but they can't make it to save their own skin. I've applied just about every where I can reasonably get to with help on transportation due to not owning a vehicle. I also can't afford to drive an hour even if I could to get to and from work. There's just no way.

Compared to what, exactly?

There's gotta be a Burger King of something to get enough money to get the fuck out of that shithole. No offense if you grew up in WV but without the great landscape, it is total garbo.

Mainly in fun ways though, like a girl who is always dtf at the bar.

They won't hire me. The one we do have the manager has a personal problem with me. I also can't get hired back at McDonald's because I quit and walked out when I did work there. I've put in applications at the other fast food locations close by and none has ever called me back. Doesn't make any sense. I'm tempted on trying again at the mall but that's roughly 25 miles away from me and I'm not sure if I could manage transportation to and from. My dad is barely involved in my life and my grandma is just too old and sick now to take me places.

Also no offense taken, this place is a total shitpile if you aren't into the outdoors and even if you are. Just a place to visit if you want to experience that definitely not to live. Meth and heroin is running rampant here and the crime is rising so fast for all of these backwood small towns here. over 75% or more of my town is on welfare. I've been trying to hold out on that option on trying to "get a check" I already get food stamps but this area isn't really leaving much of a choice.

if murica is so bad why are people flocking here?

(((free country)))

Tough luck. Well if you do move, there are a lot of towns in Kentucky in Ohio that aren't particularly visually appealing and there are definitely some poverty and drug problems, but no violent crime whatsoever and extremely cheap housing. Don't know how it happens but it does.

(((freedom to resist)))

Yeah, it really is. I'll keep that in mind. I'm sure that I'll try to do a little bit research before making a solid decision once I can somehow with a miracle save up enough to move away. I've thought about trying to discover some way to make money online. But there's not much entry level work online outside of doing stuff like typical blogging and other creative content. I don't know how things would be if I tried putting myself out there more. I haven't really done too much online late 2000s. I used to do YouTube videos quite often which were generally received okay even though for the most part I was just being a "jackass" on camera. My personality has completely "grown up" since those days. Ended up becoming way more of a shut-in and losing a lot of my social skills through that. I haven't even used social media since 2013.