Why do suburban skinny white 16 year old boys think race is a such a big thing, and why it matters so much...

Why do suburban skinny white 16 year old boys think race is a such a big thing, and why it matters so much? "They're not white this and white that."

Attached: coughing-old-man-closeup-portrait-sick-senior-worker-elderly-executive-guy-having-severe-infectious- (1300x1138, 124K)

Faggot.

le epic thread bro

fuck you, you piece of shit

Back to Pakistan you go, mohammed.

ok thanks guyse

Mä en oo mikää vitun somppu

lmao literally called them out on their shit and all they can do is cry
OP is based and redpilled

Because race is important, dumbass.

Care to elaborate why?

Getting called names doesn't add anything to the conversation, but I still have to acknowledge them. If that's their response to a single question I won't expect any actual responses from them then.

Nah, i won't fall to your b8, better luck next time. What time is it in Spurdoland?

It's afternoon. 13:00

Oh, great. What you'll have for lunch?

Or else this meme will become a reality. You know the majority of the gun crime you love to make fun of americans for come from the nonwhite population?

Attached: 1518969472293.jpg (1491x2718, 842K)

What’s your address?

Plov with fried egg.

So from what I've gathered from the pic and the first sentence, if you don't care about being white, everyone will claim to be white. I think that's a moronic conclusion.
>You know the majority of the gun crime you love to make fun of americans for come from the nonwhite population?

No idea what this means. Literally broken English.

> inb4 "quality" statistics

Attached: 1515600999774.jpg (400x300, 22K)

I live in Arabiankatu.

What it like being an unliked deucbag? Must be exhausting.

based bell-gum

Attached: 1482534844279.gif (750x1186, 106K)

>ARABIANkatu
Now this has a lot of sense

Their race is the only thing they have going for them, so they cling to the belief that having a certain skin color somehow makes them superior. In the end it's just larping.

Attached: 6547868765.png (366x412, 46K)

>anime pic
>believes that race is only skin color
The absolute state of Cuckmark.

Race is not important, but ethnicity and identity culture is.

Are you even a native Danish?

Yes

>getting this mad on r/banter
Keep your larping up. It doesn't change the fact that people who feel the need to brag about their skin color or race usually do it because they don't have any other achievements to show off.
Of course! Not that it matters!

Attached: 15197319363418.jpg (400x450, 29K)

Don't eat fried food.

Are you overweight?

Kys. I don't want to talk with you.

That's a really good argument

Well it kinda does. Do Danish people like Italians? :

haHAA you claiming I am unliked is false, what you say about me is actually talking about yourself therefore, it seems you are an unliked deucbag yourself! haHAA!

You're probably gay, fuck off mentally ill tranny.

No, it's not.
Identity politics is the worst fucking thing that was ever introduced.
As long as this exists, we will have SJWs and liberals who propagate against the "whiteys" because "muh friend Mohammed is opressed because a white cis man looked at him funny once".
Even if you try avoiding it, you will be labeled buzzwords because by not agreeing with any of their ideologies, you are actually sympathising with the opponent.

I have only ever been to Rome, so I don't know a whole lot about Italy but the people seems friendly and you make good food.

Americans

So no friends?

Another good argument. How do you do it? You just need to show me some homemade statistics and you'll have come full cycle.

Normal
-1.7% lighter compared to average weight for people my height.

Wut? You're meaning city's life. Stop watching TV man, It's fulling your brain with bad things.

I've never been to Denmark, but I'd like to visit it sometimes :3

How tall? I guess that 1.80+

182cm

>tfw 1.69 m

Attached: 1526618458830.png (140x190, 37K)

I disagree, I think they're have a nice good suburban life living with their parents and are just being extremely edgy because they went on Jow Forums for 2 hours.

If that's not the case, then I support your claim.

Wow, I'm actually taller than someone on Jow Forums. 1.72 mongomutt masterrace comming through, get fucked smoltallians!

> 1.74 here
LMAO MIDGET

Attached: 1519141099337.jpg (268x237, 13K)

I can sympathise.

It's a joke. Most don't even care.

You'd make a bad guesser genie guy.

for some reason ever bed i've slept in was small for me, i don't even know how tall people manage to sleep at night and not curse everyone and everything

I wouldn't be too sure about that.

> Russian carpentry?

Attached: 1509783018445.png (555x407, 13K)

not really, standard double bed mattresses also feel small

It's true that some autists may be serious but I doubt that all of them are. For the most part they just seem to do it to make other people upset.

Ah so being edgy

insecurity, they lack self-worth so they try to steal it from the dead