Literally nothing wrong with racemixing. People are free to love who they want, that's the beauty of free countries

Literally nothing wrong with racemixing. People are free to love who they want, that's the beauty of free countries.

Attached: us_c.png (908x870, 937K)

Freedom isnt free.

sage goes in the options field

Attached: 1526709090564.png (612x432, 197K)

>irrationally hate everybody
>he is the victim

You're alone because you're a sad and ugly person.

define freedom

for me freedom means, free from the enslavement of dept

So is shareblue all over the world? Whats your motive faggot?

he's not alone
matter of fact, more french people hated the liberation because they behaved like horny pigs
the only people who loved it where your communist swine (depicted hilariously in Alo Alo) and those who didn't know any better

Shaddap shit skin.

Saged

I wonder whos behind this thread
SAGE in all fields

Attached: 1526379392576.jpg (265x200, 9K)

>shareblue
tf are you talking about ?
>your motive
Stating facts

>Literally a french flag stained with piss

>stating facts
If you knew any facts you wouldnt be here

>Literally a piss stained french flag
Literally a Dutch flag lying down to cower

Sage in all fields

Racemixing robs offspring from the good traits of the two parent races, leaving mulatto kids who are both stupid and weak.

Why don’t you just go back the royal Dutch flag with orange instead of red?

At least your country is doing a good job.

That's false.

Attached: C1Ox4GnVEAA6xuc.jpg (1200x697, 211K)

Then explain amerimutt.
That meme is pretty damn accurate, you frog kike.
Racemixing creates stupid, sickly, and usually mentally ill children who try to cling to one of their identities and are totally unable to fit in.

Because people are afraid of the "muh fascism" assiciated with it

The point of that meme is to point the irony in americans calling europe invaded meanwhile being less than 60% white themselves.

Most white americans are 80/90% white.

>Cherrypicked examples
Texas sharpshooter much?

Is it bad that I’m actually a fascist?

When white women race mix are traitors ! when white men mix outside their race it purifying the world races

^ Op Reduces his entire genetic legacy and reason for even existing to "skin pigmentation" because he hasn't been taught basic biological facts about human evolution and biodiversity due to it bursting the bubble of egalitarianism. He has also been indoctrinated from a very young age in school by shock propaganda, holocaust images and KKK hangings, so now he'd rather give away the nation his forebears fought and died for over countless years of strife, than commit a fabricated postmodern infraction called "racism". Despite the fact 99% of his ancestors were "racist" too before hook nosed academics from Frankfurt told them it was bad in the 1960s.

He took up atheism in school because nobody taught him why equitable relationships between Man and Wife were more valuable to society than two faggots fucking each up the ass and spreading aids and HIV. But he loves "individualism" and denounces basic evolutionary survival behaviours like tribalism because having responsibility for something other than himself would be too much effort and small minded, and is the source of the holocaust. Collectivism is bad despite the fact each classical liberal principle he holds dear was designed by Straight White male Christian Racists for Other Straight White Male Christian Racists in a Pan European ethnostate by people who also owned negroes as subhuman slaves.

To cope with his crippling cognitive dissonance he shill-posts on Jow Forums frequently due to his previous board /leftypol/ basically being deserted. To achieve the stimulation and dopamine rushes he doesn't get in real life, he fights "nazis" from his keyboard by posting threads defending miscegenation, and claims mixed race people "is superior" to user while at the same denying any difference between races. All the while ignoring the fact that the intellectual mind behind his worldview as openly admitted in a desire to destroy the unique genetic characteristics of his entire people out of jealously.

TL;DR OP is a faggot.

Mec t fou
Jamais baiserais-je une nègresse

Found the virgin

I’ve colonized quite a few kinky niggresses. They thought that when I made them walk around naked with their hands tied while carrying a sign that said “I am a filthy nigger, I love my white master.” , I was just playing along with their kinkyness.

I get the impression my sages aren't really working anymore. Testing.

>muh cultural belief
>muh everybody was racism before
>muh we're so different
>muh gays are degenerates
k

>claims mixed race people "is superior"*

Lmao nice projecting you insecure little person.

No problem in that.

Guarantee that all Whites who challenge race mixing are also mindlessly fapping to anime

Ah no I was wrong, they work fine.

Thanks (((moot))).

Racemixing doesn't exist. It's a social construct.

What truly exists is dominance and power. Likewise in the animal kingdom, a lion kills another one and his offsprings and conquers his females and territory.

This is what life on earth is about, conquer territories and dominance.

Racemixing is a mental issue which is a consequence of advanced lifestyle which leads to delusional thinking that we are all equally the same, yet every single day there is a moral war against "racists". Religion also pushes these thoughts and theories.

This photo or couple makes only sense in a privilege western world where food is abundant and lifestyle is good.

Literally nothing wrong with dissociating from people who racemix. People are free to hang out with who they want, that's the beauty of free countries.

Attached: 1500167809459.jpg (640x335, 75K)

Either that or give the best of both sides while eliminating the flaws of each side and give birth to the superior offspring

>that's the beauty of free countries
There's no such thing, Pierre.

>Racemixing doesn't exist. It's a social construct.
Yes, I used that word because you get it.

>Racemixing is a mental issue which is a consequence of advanced lifestyle which leads to delusional thinking that we are all equally the same, yet every single day there is a moral war against "racists". Religion also pushes these thoughts and theories. This photo or couple makes only sense in a privilege western world where food is abundant and lifestyle is good.

Because race was used as a way to gather people doesn't mean it have to exclude other ethnicities.Miscegenation existed since differents ethnicities developped. It's not new.

Absolutely.

^ OP doesn't actually have any argument to any criticism of his cucked worldview than saying "muh x statement".

He and his peers thoroughly enjoy calling people virgins despite the fact he has nothing better to do with his life than post the same bait threads over and over, because he thinks maintaining a feminine "let and let live" world view is going to make more attractive in the eyes of women rather than have convictions.

He loves saying things like "you do you" because it reminds of the girl that he is currently orbiting now.

bottom left female was my Dutch teacher who I had before I moved to Amsterdam for a year. She has a 15 y/o mutt child who looks nothing like her. She lives in the UK teaching Dutch at a university, she must have gone home for a visit

lmao Jow Forums mods are such faggots.
Keep trying to censor the truth, it's not going to stop me.