Why must you do this to us, America...

Why must you do this to us, America? We're your mother country and yet you humiliate us by sending over these ""people"".

Attached: 1505290354481.png (652x722, 640K)

Hitler was right. When will you admit it?

the absolute state of eternal anglos

kek

Hitler was right.

Niggers are the only ones who can't see how cringey this was. Even Elton John, king of fags, thought this was awful.

WE IZ ROYALTY

Just look at all of the little insecure faggot retard incels

WE WUZ ROYAL PRIESTZ N SHEIT

An entire nation is feeling buyers remorse on levels that shouldn't even be possible.

There is some cackling lady in the crowd thats screaming like a howler monkey, too.

Absolutely hilarious

We didn't want it you're the country that gave us modern liberalism

Look at your Prince not us

mate we even don't care that she's ugly, most royalty is due to inbreeding, the problem is that she's also a sheboon

i dont see how you can celebrate her blackness without admitting that you believe they are infirior? Is she a human? why the fuck does her blackness matter unless were acknowliding its some success that someone finally stepped up to the plate? Its like everyone in the world on TV is being blatantly racist and doesnt get it, im in awe.

>omg look sweet heart, they finally did it, they finaly made it, the blacks finaly figured it out...

Why didn't you listen to American right wingers who have been telling what will happen since the 60's? Nope everyone had to vote for kindness and equality.

eternal anglo eternally BTFO
my sides in fucking orbit

Attached: windsor_genepool.jpg (1037x1037, 128K)

HEY UNCLE ARRY ITS ME DARRELQUAN YOUR NEPHEW, SHIIIEEET AIGHT WHITE BOI WE FINNA BOUT DA DAB UP IN THE BUCKINGHAM PALACE NIGGA SHIEEET AIGGHT AIGGGHT SKRRRT BRRRRRT KAKA

Attached: Hoppity hop, no time to stop we royal now white boi.jpg (588x823, 57K)

It's funny watching you go into as many threads as possible and call everyone incels. Does anyone pay you nerd virgins anymore?

you're just mad your country doesnt have royal weddings with based black grills

Sorry . Your jews (bank of "england") took us over and imported these things and spread them around like Ebola .

>There is some cackling lady in the crowd thats screaming like a howler monkey, too.
Niggers love to make noise. I didn't realize how prevalent this was until I lived around them. They are just constantly talking to each other, yelling across the street at each other, or even talking to movies.

WE WUZ PRINCESS

This is a road you started when Britain took rothschild gold to defeat napoleon.