Important Notice

As of today, no persons with British nationality, nor of the Commonwealth, is permitted to refer to any person of other nationalities as a "mutt" or 56% or __%.
Such privilege has been forfeited until such time that the House of Windsor has been removed, and other appropriate actions taken.

Attached: important-notice-1200x626.jpg (1200x626, 225K)

she wont give him a kid, divorce in two years. the whole nigger preaching thing didn't stand well with the royal family, the whole fucking ceremony ruined, it's bad omen.

You're a mutt and the princess is another Amerimutt like yourself.
Salutations, mutt, from 99% huwite Gwynedd county.

Attached: bet.jpg (1200x797, 120K)

agreed.

Kek

Attached: af5.gif (700x827, 510K)

it's such a joke now it's not even worth it.
you have to bow to shit like her now.
what's the point anymore.

AND NOW YOUR ROYALTY SHALL BE NEGROFIED.

PRIMOGENITURE IS GONE NOW. THEY GONNA BE QUEENZ N SHEET

Lol Meghan Markle is hot. You'd give the Royal Buns a smash too, pal.

She's hot, for a colored person.
Smashing a bitch is one thing.
Fealty is another.

>the goblin of the united kindom
or, in their language
>متحد قسمت کی گوبل

Lmao, you literally had a nigger quartet and Al Sharpton at a ROYAL WEDDING. Where's the reception at? POPEYES?! FUCKING KEK

Harvey Weinstein fucked her.

Lol fuck off mutt.

It was an embarrassing display for certain. Hilarious to see the Bronze Age and Iron Age talked about by a man from a continent that never has them until the white man came by and showed them how it was done.

The only - only - redeeming feature from that magical negro farce was that, unlike some of the recent archbishops of Canterbury, the very reverend Pastor Tyrone was probably an actual Christian and not thoroughly immersed in a dozen movements that (((echo))). I bet if you got him drunk he’d probably have been able to tell that congregation a few things about fag marriage and woman """priests""".

I remain disappointed that Elton John wasn’t struck down by lightning for his temerity in entering a house of God.

You guys are officially 100% niggerfied.
I understand this is difficult to deal with, so I'll extend some courtesy and not retort with a proper insult to your unimaginative "insult."

Harvey's fucked pretty much everyone at this point.
Wouldn't be surprised if him and the queen had a quick one in the bushes.

It's not an insult, your jew send your own american citizen to our country to marry. You are litterally niggerfying us and we can't say you are mutts?

seems fair to me...

alright then mutt

>You're a mutt and the princess is another Amerimutt like yourself

one way or the other, America slowly takes over everything.
Ah I can't wait for the kids.. some black looking ginger. It's possible they turn out cute but there is a real chance for some total goblins.

Attached: TryandStopUS.jpg (1280x1024, 176K)

Great thread, thanks for moving it to Jow Forums instead of deleting it, stupid janny.

(what preaching?)
I didn't watch that so I do not know to what you refer.