Why do people pretend to like fish?

why do people pretend to like fish?
if you dont believe they arent doing it for attention go to sardine threads on /ck/ and look at how every post isnt about the food but is instead just "i ate a can of sardines in public today and people were like woah! that guy eats fish in a can! hes different!"
fuck fish

Attached: 56298475629745.jpg (1242x1518, 1.97M)

I don't like sardines but I do like fish. I don't get it a lot because I'm in appalachian Dixie, though.

Tuna subs are good actually.

Salmon tastes good

taste like the ocean more like and has the least pleasant texture in the world

>He's never had a good Canadian lakeside fish fry

Attached: mcfucking.jpg (224x216, 13K)

try tuna and salmon

tuna and salmon are great. I like swordfish too.

I LOVE MAC DONALDS
FUCK THE LIERS AND WHO DONT
AND YES IS EVIL, GIVES DIARREA, LACKS NUTRIENTS AND VITAMIN, MAKE US SICK AND STINKS.
GIVE PETROIL IN A CUP TO THOSE WHO SAY LIKE FISH.

Attached: talbertobarbosa.jpg (265x258, 24K)

i love fish. Poke is my favorite food. i don't understand the love for steak or most meats except for pork.

SHUT THE FUCK UP PRETENCH CRISTIAN
GO FAP IMAGENING MARRY SUCKING GODS DICK WILE THE DEVIL FUCKS YOUR ASS.

Sorry. i love raw fish

Attached: Poke.jpg (1024x685, 105K)

ceviche isn't raw

that's not ceviche that's poke

Oh I'm sorry, I thought poke was a type of fish, and that does look like ceviche. My bad.

>t. Picky white child who only eats McDonald's and Mommy's tendies

Dude... Sushi. Most people love sushi and as user pointed out poke, which is sushi in bowl

I say this as a vegetarian who no longer eats either meat nor fish

If you don't think fish tastes much better than meat is because you're from a country with no culinary culture that doesn't know how to cook fish

There are a thousand more flavors in fish than you can find in your shitty hamburger

Just because you don't grill it until it's 100% charcoal and then deep fry it doesn't mean it's not nice, retard. Fish is great

Attached: 39213952_p1.jpg (1200x851, 529K)

Sushi, Sashimi, cured salmon, fish & Chips. Other sea food too: Shrimp, Seaweed etc, and once I had octopus rings, it was delicious but I don't want to encourage ppl to kill such an intelligent creature (they build mf cities).

Most sea products are icky but salmon, tuna and reineta (no idea the English name) is good

based

Attached: 1517010020460.jpg (1024x548, 83K)