Russian girls modelling in gookland

Does anybody sincerely think gook women are attractive or is yellow-fever just a meme pushed by kikes in order to destroy our superior European genetics? Even gooks don't think gook women are attractive.
youtube.com/watch?v=GGK8I5m29tg

Attached: Gook colonist.jpg (218x327, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YS_2m7qjyNk
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=D6mzHsQiGjc
youtube.com/watch?v=REzd2fRJtXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA
youtube.com/watch?v=QPrP3Y4SO_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck Jew Terrorists
youtube.com/watch?v=2502-lIw20Y
youtube.com/watch?v=YS_2m7qjyNk
youtube.com/watch?v=BY0Lpl9ff1Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uSx3W56sjKw
youtube.com/watch?v=-OuQ2zbltR8
youtube.com/watch?v=D6mzHsQiGjc
youtube.com/watch?v=REzd2fRJtXQ
youtube.com/watch?v=gQsmyeAU4Pc
youtube.com/watch?v=dg7_nPfQqiw
youtube.com/watch?v=xyJDBp_QTlo
youtube.com/watch?v=RyZPFL70ncs
youtube.com/watch?v=HABf8UciPFg
youtube.com/watch?v=18iR0PV3Xhk
youtube.com/watch?v=H0rujMX6RzA

Attached: ISRAEL WHITE GENOCIDE FUNNY TRUMP ISRAEL 0.png (868x664, 290K)

They’re cute in a stuffed animal way.

Attached: 2D225759-173F-4DDB-AAF0-843517F259C9.jpg (540x415, 62K)

Attached: living_the_life.jpg (563x726, 35K)

this

they say this shit but they go after white dick, IE my gook gf says she hates huwhites with azn fetishes, but then in bed she's like "i just want your huge white dick inside me"

fucking stupid ass chinks

They literally have the highest rate of plastic surgery, and splash their selves with makeup how the fuck does anyone think they are attractive? They looks like fucking ugly plastic dolls.

>Our superior European genetics
>Our
>Check flag
Kek

>Does anybody sincerely think the majority of white women are attractive?
I mean it works both ways.

Attached: [email protected]_-400x313.jpg (400x313, 13K)

Attached: Ooh (5).webm (320x180, 2.99M)

At least asian women stay skinny for the most part

They have some of the signifiers of femininity, like soft hair and smooth skin, without truly being feminine, aka the androgynous “10 year old boy”.

You see them basically with guys who’ve basically given up, drunk the multi-cult koolaid, or are soulless automatons themselves.

I can kind of understand yellow fever though. I still have some residual innate respect for Aryan wahmen, with gooks I feel like I can just smash guilt-free (not that I stoop to that).

sauce

a lot of white guys are like this
lord knows i was before i 'woke up'
now i think i'm overly protective of my dates/female friends but its just instinctive
still, i bet this wouldn't work in a rougher taiwan neighbourhood, you'd get shanked

Attached: betagoook.jpg (720x960, 208K)

ugly whores, dumb subhuman gooks

>overly protective
t. beta mate guarder

You should only be protective if there's a real threat or she's being disrespected. If you get all defensive just because some guy talks to her by you, you are peak beta male. A guy shouldn't be threatened by someone talking to his girl and should have confidence she can handle it herself and dismiss him, or she is worthless

Attached: mateguard.png (500x750, 443K)

>trusting women
mistake number one.

asians do this to be polite. She will block him straight away

>not being alpha enough to control a girl so that she can reject beta orbiters without the need for you to chimp out like an insecure spaz

Wtf?? She already HAS a bf... The asian guy will be fucking her while the other guy will be texting her... Picking up girls when they're already around someone is the dumbest beta shit to do..

Fuck off OP. Most East Asian girls are proper women. They reject Feminism because they understand the sexes are literally a binary... yin and yang. All East Asian cultures understand this. It is a fundamental aspect of their mental foundations.

White bitches better get with the fucking program.

Attached: 1519649711407.jpg (1024x789, 81K)

I unironically have difficulty controlling my sexual urges for North-East Asian Women... I feel like it's somehow due to being affected by Kike brainwashing.

Attached: 1526749916062198626187.png (469x656, 473K)

Do Asians have to hide their boners? lel

Attached: 1523229013416.gif (232x181, 1.13M)

Attached: betasgooks.jpg (480x360, 30K)

Attached: 188__lo_pan_by_christopher_manuel-d3a3xgr.jpg (263x368, 175K)

Thailand is the most polite place I've been (I'm assuming they were in Thailand due to his misspelling of Thai). However, I've never had it so easy picking up chicks than in Thailand, Thai girls love Western Men, they can't get enough of me while I'm over there. Personally I prefer North-East Asian girls like Han Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Taiwanese, etc. but Thai girls can be pretty fucking hot.

>it's another white roasties desperately try to win back white men episode

It won't work. You fucked up too bad.

They don't look Thai though, maybe he's in Taiwan, and doesn't realize the term "Tai/Thai" refers to Thailand...

lol

That's Bangkok financial district you idiort

Attached: 1387654027907.jpg (720x900, 92K)

Those are south-monkeys

Ah, I wasn't in bangkok I was in Khon Kaen, they're alot more tan in that region.

Attached: 20170713_102621.png (1080x1920, 2.43M)

asians have to hide their boners even more. When you have a small dick, it props up your pants like a tent. When you have a big dick, you just don't have the same amount of room

eastern euro "dancers" are all over asia

by overly protective i just meant i make sure i at least say hey to the guy, and stick around even if its unecessary. i don't get aggressive or nothin

The whiter looking ones in japan and South Korea can be kind of cute. I dont find them "sexy" at all though. They are very unsexual to me. Their weird dead squirrel looking pubic hair that they all seem to have is yucky too.

>t. asian mini dongs

It's to do with being cute. Cute tends to play on the side of looking and acting youthful with the perk of being a customized taste. It's why cute girls will always beat hot looking girls. Longer self life and less competition, lesser chance of being a boring bitch. And of course Asians have soft features to begin with. Making the men look feminine, adding to that the general asian culture is to work their boys like a sweat shop just before christmas morning. Crippling their confidence and upping the pettiness.

Western Culture does not have this. Hammering out more stable guys. It could be debated all day long the pros and cons of each. From the looks of it myself the Western culture has the opposite effect. As Men are more stable, western women covet this, making them unstable like the cat that thinks itself a race horse. Adopting male mannerisms. Yes like anyplace you can find attractive girls. But in the west on par with other cultures. You might as well be talking to a unstable man with tits. Boiling it all down to

>West: More take charge men, more confused women with mixed looks
>East: More provider orientated men, confused but more feminine women with common core cute
>Result: Western women getting the boot. Eastern Men crumpling like foam cups or adopting western behavior to women.

I am well aware of grey areas in terms of individuality. This is just my opinion on the matter. You don't need to understand women. Just challenge them and know they are disposable.

No - Asian women see western men over there and assume they are sex tourists these days. Asian women who "go for" western men over there are prostitutes.

>It's to do with being cute.
So basically gook-fetish is some sort of repressed variant of pedophilia?

Attached: 1505829367914.jpg (760x1140, 203K)

I can never tell if an asian girl is attractive or not. I can certainly tell when they're ugly though, but sometimes I'll see one I think is hot, but I really have no idea. I dated a Chinese girl who I thought was hot af but still I'm not sure if she was or not lol.

>Basically pedo fetish
Yes but not strictly so.You look better for longer. Here's a link on the topic. But what I wrote isn't copy and pasted shit from seeing this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=QPrP3Y4SO_E

>i'm not the cure to your yellow fever

but chinese tourists always joke about how they're yellow and they appreciate that white people love them. it's like growing up in america sucks the sense of humor right out of you. jfc

>Line
>not WeChat

look at this fucking weeb

This shit pisses me off. It's even worse than how niggers act.

>innate

I think that's just your personality, m8.

If you trust women, or trust other men with your woman, you're the "beta."

You think THAT'S bad? Watch THIS!

Attached: taking japans girls.webm (1000x562, 2.78M)

Cuteness doesn't play a big role in the bedroom for mentally healthy European men.

Attached: japs and gooks.png (565x599, 96K)

>control a girl
It's 2018, women are disloyal by default and no man is going to change that by being passive.

>asians
don't they make up the majority of the planet or something ? aren't they richer than any other group or something ? attacking the white man is really punching down, fucking opportunists.

This is every fucking woman, ever. They say the opposite of what they mean and want you to figure it out.

White men needs to do something about their facial blindness when it comes to asian women.

I know it's difficult, I know they look almost identical every time, but there is still a difference.

Yea, she's straight up ugly.

lol pretty much. I'm white with an azn gf and she hates white people
"you're the only white guy I like user"

Attached: 1515977392145.jpg (1023x1331, 328K)

t. MGTOW Ahmed rapist tier incel who constantly clings to a woman like a beta and spies on her to be sure she doesn't talk to anyone

If you're even remotely alpha enough the girl will cling to you. Women aren't loyal to betas, you're right

Attached: topkek.gif (230x175, 1.94M)

Literally nigger behavior. Disgusting.

The eternal struggle of the beta white male v asian masculinity for the conquest of mongoloid gooks with concave asses in 12 year old boy bodies

Attached: betagookvsasianmasculinity.webm (1280x720, 2M)