Would a short stature destroy your brain?

Address 1 and 2

MALES ONLY

1. A man is only worth as much as his height.

If you are under 5'9", you aren't a man and should consider suicide. Agree or disagree.

Why?

>inb4 money/prestige/popularity i.e. celebrities compensates for short height

It is all subjective I suppose. Just post your reasoning.

2. If you looked like a middle schooler because of your height, would you commit suicide or at least be suicidal for the rest of your life?

Attached: download-2.png (600x579, 218K)

Other urls found in this thread:

suicideproject.org/2016/10/suicide-short-male/
ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373
google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/the-long-and-the-short-of-it-eight-reasons-why-short-men-come-up-short-56008
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15994722/
leg-lengthening.com/service.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

1. No, look at average height of the Chinese, or just people of the past.
2. No? Not sure why this is an issue. Please elaborate

To many males, looking like a little boy at adulthood makes them feel emasculated

Not much they can do about it, so it is kind of a waste of time to think about it. Could be doing something more productive with their mental energy.

It is BECAUSE of that feeling of powerlessness that some short males feel emasculated. It is out of their control. They feel dominated. They feel like little boys instead of men.

It has to do with standards that people set for themselves and honestly, it's warranted.

There are minimum requirements to being a male.

If it doesn't get to you, that's good I suppose. Others simply have different standards.

1. I'm 5'7 (1.72m). Because of my height, I can be considered unmasculine. However, the things that I have gone through in my life, experiences and such, make me more of a man than some 6'3 or taller man who hasn't gone through similar experiences.

2. Sure I would be annoyed, but I wouldn't consider suicide. Weak minded and insecure fools would think that.

If they have standards that are impossible to attain/strive for then that is a worthless standard. No matter how hard a Mustang tries, it will never be a Camaro, but it can be a Mustang that is better than a Camaro, if that makes sense.

I was 184cm last time I got measured by a doctor, is that over 6 feet?

Mustangs are better than Camaros anyway, miss me with that chevyshit.
No one asked for your blog post
>the things that I have gone through in my life, experiences and such
That's what you get for being a third-world manlet.

It's almost exactly 6 feet.

I've been very tall for as long as I can remember. I have an extremely high IQ but lots of acne, not much muscle, and no jawline. But throughout my whole life I've gotten near chad levels of pussy and lots of financial success simply for being smart and over 6'5

I was a late boomer

I was turbo manlet most of my childhood then became regular manlet in my late teens. In my 20’s I’ve made it to 5’11”.

I can tell you that being short stature is a death sentence. I still have trauma from my manlet past

6 ft is 182.4~

don't listen to this nigger:

You should see what happened to me

suicideproject.org/2016/10/suicide-short-male/

I legit would have broken world records if the real me didn't die 6+ yrs ago

Attached: height.gif (491x284, 4K)

Yep.
I believe it has more to do with confidence than the actual height itself.

Midget = low self-esteem = doubts their abilities and feels like a degenerate

yes, manlets should seppukku or die in battle to redeem themselves

Why is height and masculinity a Jow Forums approved thread? I don't understand.

To bite the bait, I'm 5'8" and no I don't wanna kill myself, I enjoy my job and I'm 22. I think I'm a man cause I pay taxes, have no debt, and a credit score of 710, which isn't excellent but it's enough to get places. I don't see a reason to defend whether I should suicide cause of height, I've accepted it, and hope that if I do have a son, hopefully he will be better off.

Also I look like a mountain troll, stout and bearded, I don't spend much time grooming since I work in forestry,in upstate Jew york

Attached: 1526275080277.jpg (563x540, 197K)

no, good genetics go hand in hand. the "attractive but dumb" stereotype has been pushed by leftist kike media. but in reality attractive people are usually highly intelligent because good genetics is a package deal.
short inbred kike ashkenazis cant deal with reality

that's why kikes invented muh (((verbal iq))) or even retarded shit like (((emotional intelligence))) so ugly dumb people can have something to feel good about it
q.e.d.

>no, good genetics go hand in hand

Disagree. Show stats that show it clearly isn't based on self-esteem. I still think it has way more to do with confidence levels.

>I think I'm a man cause I pay taxes

Attached: slaves.jpg (3000x1687, 377K)

fuck off lefty kike. you're short, ugly and dumb. that's why you're a leftist in the first place. just kys yourself to end your pathetic existence

It's all relative.

6'1 is king of the manlets tier in my part of europe.

Jews are pretty damn close to white tho.

Pic related

Attached: 9AF3C8E4-5172-496F-9E46-0E8B80308CD2.jpg (1024x993, 130K)

>more of a man
could you get something off the high shelf like a man little boy?

>says he's smart
>so fucking retarded that they base their thoughts on dogma rather than actual stats

Look faggot, I was probably a way more accomplished person physically AND intellectually than you.

I only started to go downwards when my confidence hit a low due ti ny height but my confidence used to be godly.

Secondly, I am not a leftist. Talk about a baseless assumption. Something tells me you are a tall brainlet rather than a tall smart person based on your shit reasoning.

Jewish IQ probably isn’t a result of genetics, so we agree there.

White Episcopals and Atheists have comparable IQs

Attached: 83BCA5EB-C53B-4020-9C9D-21B034F00D1B.png (750x1334, 444K)

real men have stepstools

So the jews have it pretty up there

Attached: 1526721540135.jpg (952x960, 41K)

>memeflag

What's wrong, faggot? No counter argument?

Post a selfie so we can see how superior your genetics are. Don't forget the stats this time. No no, stop reaching for your ass again. I want to see data that backs up your thoughts about how it has nothing to do with confidence.

>Would a short stature destroy your brain?

In my case yes. 5'9 isn't enough.

However the guy my sis is marrying is a chad of 5'7. People are different I guess. Maybe it's my mind that is defective and not my height?

Sort of... because 5'9"has good proportions. What's your weight? Skinny = looks shorter

Jews are on the high end, but so do Espicopals. To me that suggests nurture (not nature) is at play here. Especially when you consider the fact that Ashkenazi Jews genetically overlap with Sicilians.

Typo Edit: “so are espiscopals”

>Skinny = looks shorter

It doesn't. People mistake you me smaller even when I am the same height of a man with more muscles or fat.

Weren’t Hitler and Napoleon short?

Are you sure? What is your weight? I do notice weight does in fact make someone look taller/shorter

For example, a 5'5" male that weighs 190-210lb of muscle won't look as short as a 5'5" male that weighs 120lb. They just won't.

I am 145 pound. Pretty lean and muscular but I think human mind can't distinguish between muscle and fat under clothes.

That's prob why... it's kind not that much weight. You will look bulkier if you try to gain like 50lb more and in turn you won't look short.

Just my suggestion.

Mfw 5ft 9.5 ... in 19, hoping I have one more growth spurt before or in my 20’s. I’d settle for another inch.

sitting comfy here at 6 feet 200 lbs of muscle

puny. i was 6'2 in 8th grade.

> 5’9 is the cutoff

t. 5’10 manlet

If you’re under 6 foot you”ll never be a real man

[ CITATION NEEDED ]

Get out of here with your bullshit graph that you made in MS word. Got some source for that? If not, get the fuck out of here with your insecure bullshit bait

4/10 to get me to reply

5,8" and never had any issues regarding height so far in life and I am currently 30.
I guess the only issue is that I cant date women taller than me ( it just looks weird ) given the average height of females is 5,3" this again has never been an issue.
Genuinely not sure what your angle is here?

Is this controlled for gender?

fuck i was 5'2 in year 8

Nah but you will always be looking up to bigger men. The inferiority is all internalized. Us jolly giants dont actually look down on short people but find it rather amusing to witness the struggles of life that we can overcome more easily due to better stature. The height usually is reflective of a proper diet that can only be afforded by the affluent social class. Hence the apparent coorelation with superiority and height. Hodor.

Everything a manlet does, be it become successful, rich, popular, fit, etc... will always be seen as a way to compensate for his height. You can't simply emancipate yourself from the mark of the manlet. You will always carry it until you die.

It isn't subjective, it's objective. Whatever you do as a manlet, a man of regular height (>= 6) can do too and better, to an effect that will always impress and affect people's esteem way more than what the manlet does.

To be fair, you can reverse search the image in google

Short males do typically have it worse in general

1)ajp.psychiatryonline.org/doi/abs/10.1176/appi.ajp.162.7.1373

2)google.com/amp/s/theconversation.com/amp/the-long-and-the-short-of-it-eight-reasons-why-short-men-come-up-short-56008

3)ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/15994722/

You do realize I am basically agreeing with you yet your tone makes it seem as if you think I'm disagreeing with you

>almost 5' 9''
wew lads

Also... there is a "solution" but unfortunately because of a cosmic joke, it is more like a sadistic path provided by this devil-god

leg-lengthening.com/service.html

Also, I personally think 6ft is a meme. 5'9" is already a height in where a person will no longer look like a midget.

I'm a midget actually. Could have broken world records if not for my 5'5" height

177cm here
when 15 i was already 175cm so only 2cm do i get since then

Short men are necessary for society to function. You need people who clean toilets, who work in the sewers, you need janitors etc.
Not everyone can be a 7 feet chad who fucks 10 women.
Anyone who thinks a society can function by eliminating the backbone of the society is an idiot and hasn't spent much time thinking about any of this.
You're stuck too much in your fantasies where everyone is a chad, no dumb people exist, no ugly people exist, no short people exist. That's just a fantasy. We live in the reality. Next time you leave your wife's son's basement, take a look around. Look at which people are cleaning the streets, which people are building the roads, which people are working in the stores. They're not the best looking people in the world, they are usually below 5'9, their IQ is probably not over 100, but these people are essential.

Tall enough to conquor all of Europe.

Attached: A rare color photo of Adolf Hitler which shows his true eye color (date unknown).jpg (900x1185, 105K)

>Short men are necessary for society to function. You need people who clean toilets, who work in the sewers, you need janitors etc.

I'm not calling you a liar but you need stats to back this shit up.

>Anyone who thinks a society can function by eliminating the backbone of the society is an idiot and hasn't spent much time thinking about any of this.

You don't NEED midgets to do those jobs. Even IF they took those low skilled jobs (which btw makes no sense considering about 70% of jobs pay less than 60k. Actually, the median wage in the u.s. is about 18 an hr. Most people are not well off, not just midgets), someone else would take it.

>You're stuck too much in your fantasies where everyone is a chad, no dumb people exist, no ugly people exist, no short people exist. That's just a fantasy.

You are illiterate because I am arguing the opposite. Guess you have a sub 100 IQ.

>We live in the reality. Next time you leave your wife's son's basement, take a look around. Look at which people are cleaning the streets, which people are building the roads, which people are working in the stores. They're not the best looking people in the world, they are usually below 5'9, their IQ is probably not over 100, but these people are essential.

Again, stats. Picking from your ass doesn't count. What's your job btw?

>inb4 engineer

Btw, the wage stat I mentioned was specifically for the u.s.

Only a low IQ brainlet would have a problem with the pic.
Height is mostly genetic, but there is a nutrition component to it too. If you take twins and feed one well while starving the other, the well fed twin will be slightly taller than the starving twin.
The same factors that impact your bone growth impact your brain development too. It makes perfect sense that on average the shorter you are the more likely you have lacked nutrients for proper brain development. The gap isn't even that big. Due to bad parenting you might have lost an inch in height and 2 IQ points, it's not that big of a deal.

I do, but I'm simply unable to pass on a chance to bash manlets when it presents itself.

C O P E
O
P
E

Attached: 1518586210152.png (639x480, 565K)

I am not going to read 20 posts by some retard to figure out what their stance is. I responded to the people who think that short people should commit suicide, as it was asked in the OP.
I don't care about you and your shitty low IQ opinions when you don't even acknowledge the existence of a lower class of citizens. All societies that have ever existed have had a lower class of shorter, uglier and dumber people.

So.... you would even act like a retard that pretends that I was against you just to "bash"?

Sure. What seems more likely is that you are illiterate and are simply trying to save face. Too bad, I can see right through you.

You are probably an idiot in real life.

>doesn't even post ONE stat

Kys you degenerate.

Height IS important but so is intelligence and you obviously lack that.

I forget who wins that fight....

Don’t think it’s the lankets

Post stats you fucking retard. Don't just state random shit as fact.

That's like me saying fairies are real "just cause".

That's how retarded you sound.

Men with short stature can lift and train in martial arts to gain confidence. Italian and Spanish/hispanics are found throughout fight sports because of this very reason. To say someone stature makes them vulnerable is ridiculous espically coming from probably a white dyed whose ancestors got raped by Manlet Neanderthals

S E E T H I N G

>Men with short stature can lift and train in martial arts to gain confidence.

Wrong. That doesn't work for everyone. In fact, the opposite for me. I would have broken world records if not for my height I think god was just jealous and didn't want me to become the number one male on existence.

>Italian and Spanish/hispanics are found throughout fight sports because of this very reason. To say someone stature makes them vulnerable is ridiculous espically coming from probably a white dyed whose ancestors got raped by Manlet Neanderthals

Look above

Yes, I get pissed with idiots who don't back uo their thoughts with stats. This could be any topic such as about cooking for all I care.

Idiots in general get on my bad side.

>1.
A man is worth what he is capable of.
Of course beeing tall contributes to that, but it is just one of many factors.
A weak lanklet with no endurance for example is worth less than a strong manlet with good endurance.
>2.
No, why would I?
Also many manlets gan go dwarfmode.

You are OP. you aren't a man and should consider suicide

I didn't pretend anything. I was simply further explaining why there isn't any form of salvation from manletdom.

Not even suicide, as even in death you will be a manlet. Your remains will still either be accomodated into a manlet-sized coffin or urn. And if the soul exists, it would be a soul small enough to fit into a manlet body.

Well yeah bro you’re 5’5 that’s sucks worked for me cause I’m 5’9.

It gave me confidence to do what I want and know I won’t go down easy. Then again I also have a big dick and a strong chin so... I can’t speak for the manlets whos te way pst short buty sensei was a short dude but he could kick u ten feet so...

I also find it funny how you are basically admitting to being a moron by defaulting to these types of random arguments that have nothing to do with the point.

Sad. All you have is heught but what good is that without intelligence or strength?

You probably haven't done my 16 yr old workouts either but "muh height".

Again, I think height is VERY important but height by itself means nothing. You are just as much of a degenerate as any other midget due to your stupidity.

Sounds like u have a bird chest too. There’s short athletic guys. 5’7 black dudes don’t have an issue feeling masculine. Hieght is important but shoulder width and etc is too

Sorry, manlet. I don't often speak to midgets so I forget how angry and irritated they are all the time. Now I can't stop laughing and I can't stop imagining you as a little leprechaun screaming at the screen with a high pitch chipmunk voice.

Attached: g.jpg (700x541, 60K)

You are trying to save face again LOL

Idiot. Read this

Was gonna tell u to stop trolling but lbs this thread is a joke

And you STIIIILL didn't post stats. Rip brain cells kek

Fucking degenerate.

He’s trolling u cause you’re a Manlet you’re proving his point by taking this so hard bro. You’re insecure and it’s obvious.

Nope. I've done more than 99% of humans as a 16 yr old

No, I couldn't care less about that. It's the fact that they aren't even backing what they say up with stats. I get this irritable with any topic where some dumbass states things as facts without backing it up.

How tall did u have to be. Also u don’t specify the sport.... if it’s fighting hieght hardly matters

Think about it. Even *I* have pointed out hoe inferior being short is with stats (such as here )

Like the thread topic is manlets feeling defenseless because they’re small what does ur sport shortcomings have to do with defending ur self

I'm tall, but my penis is only five inches

Attached: P01.jpg (1000x1000, 110K)

Kys

>tfw you're only 5 inches tall

Because I wanted the PERFECT body as well as power. THAT'S why

Boxing. Anyways, before you say heught is irrelevant in boxing, I don't care.

I was basically the GOD of will power. Truly, no other human was as obsessed with working out as I used to be before I was emasculated.

I wanted the perfect body to symbolize my godly will power which has now been stripped from me by this jealous creator.

>If you are under 5'9", you aren't a man and should consider suicide. Agree or disagree.
it means nothing to me

i'm serious why should i give a shit i have so many other perfectly valid things to be insecure about

Attached: 1446920073255.png (554x439, 132K)

Well... considering I used to be a body builder, it matter greatly to me.

I wasn't like some of these idiots consumed by the "6ft"meme, but with that said, it clearly matters to a point. I didn't even want to be 6ft tall. 5'9"-5'11" = I would have broken world records.

Too late now. Haven't worked out in 6 yrs because of this emasculation.

Che I don't follow your rules user freedom memelord pipi fighter here bringing JUSTICE AND DEMACIAAAAAAAAA !!!
>As long as a male is taller than the female he dates nO PROblemOOOOOOO

!!! there salute
>jumps into a mecha fighter plane and flies off-*

Attached: bladeliger.jpg (1491x1027, 1.23M)

Disagree, I have much more to offer the world than my height. Even if it came down to physical action I've never lost a fight against anyone.

if anything it keeps me out of trouble big guys don't tend to beat on shorter ones i think it keeps me off their radar

Attached: bfd.jpg (500x335, 17K)