On the scale 1%-100%

On the scale 1%-100%

How mad is she

Attached: FFFF2209-35D0-47CB-A25A-B5D33F29C3C4.jpg (251x192, 18K)

It's her fault if her family is become degeneracy. She is the fucking queen. She had one fucking job and she missed.

Attached: 8B7095F3-9B60-4EF8-B84B-9FE99F2752ED.jpg (651x1024, 75K)

kinda depressing what she's had to put up with during her reign

Attached: 0b2fca8ca6ecb5d8e079c75734d9512e.jpg (620x348, 102K)

Attached: Queen Elizabeth II signs her Assent to the Australia Act on 2 March 1986 at Government House1_113360 (750x752, 125K)

She has one face and it is a scowl.
Reminds me of my primary school teacher exactly the same look.

This guy was cute tho

Attached: 7623DA7B-7EB9-48C7-A21B-334F49BDE199.jpg (1440x1080, 253K)

She deserves this, she played with her horses and dogs while the British parliament siphoned away every ounce of power the crown held. Also raised her suns to be complete faggits.

Attached: Official-Wedding-Photographs-Prince-William-and-Kate-MIddleton-in-the-throne-room-at-Buckingham-Pa.j (1534x1227, 282K)

she doesnt even care. shes dead and was replaced a few times. the only thing all the queens elizibeth the 2nds had in common was they all wanted a girl to be born to be able to jump 2 generations and give the crown to a girl

sorry you old cunt thats not happening

Do you think she personally holds good Christian values or is a subversive feminist? I watched The Crown and they were trying to portray her both ways.

She's a cold war era cyborg, and so is Thatcher.

Palace reports have stated that Komm Susser Todd plays incessantly

Having to mix top class blue blood brits and the trashy American celebrity..
pretty fucken mad I’d say.

Probably not very. She gave up on Harry a long time ago and I think she sees the writing on the wall for the UK.

Was the epitome of America, talked too much shit for far too long

In that pic i think she is thinking.
>"That fucking Nigger better not steal that diamond tiara i lent her for this"

“You invited that Oprah bitch to sully my chapel”

Kek

Dont give me that shit, litterally every other monarch has had worse problems to deal with, this bitch just sat on the payroll for going to celebrity brunches. Didnt even get a say in Falklands for fuck sakes.

i truly pity her
saw the empire crumble to dust and her family lose power and her nation turned to shit
her household becoming the laughing stock over and over since Charles married that hag till now with harry marrying cheddar man
i bet she wishes she died 40 years ago every night
what use is living so long to watch your legacy soiled in curry induced diarrhea

She sold this island to SA, Rothschild and Soros. You feel sorry for her?

She gave Rhodesia to black communists and does nothing to stop the invasion here. She doesn’t care about being blacked and she doesn’t care about England.

Attached: 59C4825C-2F57-472B-816E-E4E96493FFE7.jpg (628x750, 132K)

>i truly pity her

Well don't. The stupid old crab did shit in preventing the rot.

you took all her power to sell anything long ago, and handed it over to rothchild and soros

Easily 56% mad.

Attached: bale.jpg (1848x962, 204K)

Indeed. All she cares about is who's running at the 4:30 at Doncaster and where can she get another slice of Swan cake.

I'll admit I have no idea how the royal family works. How the fuck do you dictate who's next in line for power? What is the heiarchy here? Some bong wanna explain

exactly i know ex rhodesians and i have heard their depressing stories. fuck this old hag!

Attached: 200-percent-queen.jpg (480x609, 29K)

0%

She's like 100 years old. She's just loving what is left of life and laughing at all of you for having to deal with shit she won't be around for.

Shes going to die soon because of the cortisol produced by this shitshow

287.19%

She lost all hope long ago because of Charles. She should have smacked his arse and locked him in the basement on the naughty step. I feel bad for her and Charles is a pure cunt.

the royals still run shit, they just appear weak on purpose, you people are naive

1 to 100?
NaN. must recompute using bignums.

Attached: ghvjgvjhvj.jpg (1371x861, 193K)

She's an arsehole cunt and traitor, all of our decline rests on her shoulders; useless womyn.

>Phillip, hide the good silverware

Clearly 0%

She's sat silent while her country, the Commonwealth and entire Western World has been eaten from the inside out by an insidious ideology. The result of this has been absolute demographic destruction and a future full of pain and misery for her subjects.

She actually would have had a chance to stop it, she could have intervened. She didn't.

I doubt she’s mad at all. She has sat and watched her capitol becoming 56% white and said nothing. She’s said nothing while law enforcement has policed speech online. She doesn’t give a shit about Britain.

(you)

Attached: 1520256518844.jpg (950x877, 86K)

She's fucking useless, I bet Phillip would've done better.

It’s honestly Charles’ doing out of spite. He’s always been envious of his mother being on the throne.

Attached: g7778hgugt.png (839x651, 95K)

>200% mad
>not 200% embittered

Fuck the cunt, purge this fake royal family because they're German by blood. They're nothing but imposters.

Hurrr durrr

Attached: Screenshot_20180520-034700_Clover dev.jpg (215x219, 32K)

>soon

Soon