What does a man's crotch smell like? What does a man's neck and armpits smell like after a workout...

What does a man's crotch smell like? What does a man's neck and armpits smell like after a workout? Does the penis usually smell like anything? Asking for scientific purposes.

Attached: rv4_19.jpg (1280x720, 110K)

They smell just like yours you anime posting tranny

Just smell your own dick faggot

I don't have one, otherwise I wouldn't be asking...

>What does a man's crotch smell like?
It smells musky
>What does a man's neck and armpits smell like after a workout?
Neck never smells weird, and my armpits -I like to believe- smell pretty good even after a workout because I use a clinical deodorant and I drink a lot of water.
>Does the penis usually smell like anything?
Yeah, it has this cheesy smell because
>not circumcised
And sometimes a little bit of pee comes out so it gets smelly but I like it not sure why lmao

it stinks like a farm

>it smells musky
Whats the closest thing that smells like that musk? Please elaborate

>not circumcised
That a really good. So how does it smell like cheese? Does dirt get trapped in there or is it just from the pee?

>smells musky/cheesy
Wash your penis or your mother will die in her sleep.

Most of the time if you dont shower is starts smelling like Tobasco, clean your shit kids.

Dick doesn't smell like cheese unless you're disgusting and don't clean it, it has a very nice smell that can't be described as anything but "dick smell" though.

Smells originally good man.

>Whats the closest thing that smells like that musk?
Theres really nothing similar, just scratch a little bit before your anuns.
>how does it smell like cheese?
Tb.h I have no idea, I got perfect hygiene (shower twice per day)
I think pee gets trapped there + preseminal fluids

I shower everyday and sometimes the smell lingers after showering. Thats when I have to really clean it with antibacterial gel.

I'm a female that's obsessed with dick, thank you.

pull your foreskin back when you pee also don't put antibacterial gel on it lmao

I want to give you penis. How do you feel?

I already do that.
>don't put antibacterial gel on it
Eh, it doesn't hurt. And if it does, I just pee a little to get the alcohol out.
Gotta keep it ultra clean for my gf

I don't think youre a girl desu

Am I weird if I like how my boxes smell after taking them off after a long day?

It honestly smells amazing femanon. Im obsessed with the smell of my junk. It's a bit fishy/earthy/musky/damp i dont know how to perfectly describe it. I like it when its intense though so i dont wash it often (i dont shower often anyways) And when it's time to jerk it oh my god its the biggest turn on. I guess it helps that i have kind of a huge cock so when I grab it and start slowly jerking it it just pulses in my hands and its such a hefty thing , femanon. And when the smell hits me i go fucking wild. Kind of a shame that im a kv.

just go full gay user, accept it

My junk only begins to smell if I haven't showered for 5+ days or so and it's a rather mild smell that's not unpleasant, somewhat musky, a little sweet and with a very mild touch of sweat.
Neck doesn't smell like anything as far as I'm aware and I've got a very acute sense of smell.
Armpits may take over a week to begin to start stinking at all and this smell is much stronger in comparison, kinda piercing but not bad unless it's been two weeks since the last shower.

I'm probably much less stinkier than the average man though, I don't sweat much and my sweat has no smell.

Enjoy, curious fembot.

Please post your dicks!! originalli

Post discord and i will shower you with dickpics (im 9/6).

wtf do u have then

Smells like your vagina without the fish smell. I actually like the smell so I scratch my balls a lot. But on friday I had eaten sardines and they smelled really bad like fish so when I scratched my balls they smelled like vagina.

I like the smell of all above

I'm paranoid about posting mine, post yours and I'll add you

No dickpics for you then , femanon :(.

Not him but add me if you want:

novt#0919

quite pungent, my dear

oregon

My balls sweat smells fucking delicious, especially when I don't shower for a week. Dick smells bad tho.

Attached: 1532145234.jpg (645x773, 94K)

Post your discord and I'll add you, I want to see dick pics
Um the femanon that's obsessed with dicks btw

Bit early to post a thread like this, isnt it?

Attached: 2531310D-095F-48DB-AA0A-3A275FD9D820.jpg (469x671, 36K)

Horny and wet and flattered

Thank you
Doing God's work

It's weird and unique and very distinctive
If you really want to find out you should be my gf

Gamecade#3900
Marry me

Tfw wake up in puddle of sweat
Ugh

Attached: 1498017783600.png (700x928, 255K)

ggumm#3562

my dick kind of smells like sweaty musk and a bit of piss

Since you're asking for scientific purposes, here's the scientific answer: It all smells like sweat. More specifically, sweat that's being broken down by bacteria, which in turn causes the odor. The pungency obviously depends on how much has accumulated since last being cleaned off. Certain dietary habits may also inhibit or encourage more sweat production, thus getting to a rank stench quicker.

Attached: 1547485548341.gif (400x224, 151K)

(OP)
>What does a man's crotch smell like?
Smells pretty musky if I haven't showered in a few days. My balls always have a slight musky smell all the time. It multiplies in muskiness the longer one doesn't clean down there
>What does a man's neck and armpits smell like after a workout?
The neck usually doesn't smell ever. But after a workout, the rest of the body has the typical clean sweat odor you get from smelling your heavily worn shirt/jacket it is just more earthy from a man's hormones. My armpits don't usually stink after a workout, it only has a mild oniony smell if you have bad hygiene and don't drink enough of water
>Does the penis usually smell like anything?
Pretty much the same as the balls for me, I tend to not let that area long without a good clean
>circumcised
We usually don't have any cheesy, Instead of a cheesy smell, our dick can smell salty from precum. It's just all around strong earthy musk down there.

Attached: CjLZiFf.png (554x439, 146K)