Why don't women like your company?

Why don't women like your company?

Attached: 1402472996787.jpg (634x845, 331K)

I wouldn't know because I hardly go outside

>tfw women like your company but you can't gauge why as nothing you do is likeable in any sense and you are a boring person

Attached: Gosh I'm so sleepy, if only someone would hold me on their lap and lovingly caress my tummy unt (600x338, 200K)

Because I'm not the spitting image of a masculine and overconfident cocky man

Attached: hiro.jpg (900x900, 62K)

BECAUSE THEY DONT KNOW WHATS GUD FOR EM'

Attached: happy couple.jpg (944x1263, 986K)

because ive been told i have rapist robber eyes

Because my company tests drugs on animals

I am short and boring

I'm such an angry and argumentative person that when I like a girl, I fantasize about all the fights we'll have. If you get close to me, you WILL be exposed to a ton of negativity and venom. Being around me is an exercise in toleration and deescalation.
I'm toxic. I'm easily irritated on both a sensory and emotional level. I take offense easily. I'm a self-righteous prick who becomes actively hostile towards people who I think did wrong, whether it's any of my business/affects me or not.
I swear too much. I say "fuck" or "cunt" every other sentence. I'm really good at insulting people and probably have 4 or 5 prepackaged ones I've been waiting to use for weeks if I know you. And not insults like "ur mum gay" or "fuck you," shit like "everyone wishes you had died instead" or "everyone who ever believed in you was wrong."
I smell bad, I pick my nose and don't hide it, I hawk loogies, I eat like a damned dog and hold the spoon like a shovel, and I probably have some kind of Asperger's on personality disorder.

i don't know, it starts good but then it fades away

>I'm such an angry and argumentative person that when I like a girl, I fantasize about all the fights we'll have. If you get close to me, you WILL be exposed to a ton of negativity and venom. Being around me is an exercise in toleration and deescalation.
>I'm toxic. I'm easily irritated on both a sensory and emotional level. I take offense easily. I'm a self-righteous prick who becomes actively hostile towards people who I think did wrong, whether it's any of my business/affects me or not.
>I swear too much. I say "fuck" or "cunt" every other sentence. I'm really good at insulting people and probably have 4 or 5 prepackaged ones I've been waiting to use for weeks if I know you. And not insults like "ur mum gay" or "fuck you," shit like "everyone wishes you had died instead" or "everyone who ever believed in you was wrong."
>I smell bad, I pick my nose and don't hide it, I hawk loogies, I eat like a damned dog and hold the spoon like a shovel, and I probably have some kind of Asperger's on personality disorder.
Underage

That would at least give me an excuse, but no.

I don't know if women enjoy my company or not, off the top of my head the amounts of times I've spoken to a girl outside of a school or work setting is 2 times, my female co-workers seem to like me but it's not a fair judgement since they're all middle aged settled-down roasties and I'm a tall decent looking young man.

Attached: 1530222398995.jpg (583x498, 121K)

I totally feel this though. But my anger is very 2 faced, one second im fine another second its the third reich.

I think they can tell I measure my worth as a human being by how much they like me.

because I'm originally ugly

Attached: 4CF5C18D48EE41119FB0F9B9C7628621.png (751x684, 683K)

You're feminine, that's why.

I haven't interacted with a woman recently enough to even know if they enjoy my company or not.
Probably not though because I take a long time to start to open up to people and women don't give men any chance beyond the first impression.

I'm extremely ugly, like 3/10 at best despite being skinny and hygienic and not wearing glasses. also i act really creepy like never making eye contact, never smiling/laughing, never speaking unless spoken to, being very hunched, compulsively licking my lips all the time, etc. and i have a creepyass nasally voice and i cant carry a 1 minute conversation to save my life and i have no hobbies, not even nerd fake hobbies like videogames and anime. I'm an absolute piece of shit

Attached: bhjbjbhbbjh.png (552x422, 419K)

Because they're spoiled BPD cunts mostly.

Haven't talked to gril in a long time, In fact haven't talked to anybody. But i remember how it was in school. I was always a boring person, liked geeky stuff, not much in common with people i knew. This only intesified as i grew older. Finally i just lost all interests and became husk of a man but i digress. This, of course isnt the only reason. I'm ugly. People dont like ugly people, Especially wahmen. Beacuse of this i also grew to be socially anxious. It peaked in high school and after that stayed on the same level. I was never bullied much but i wasnt liked either. Today it is 15th of april 2019. I'm still the same sad person i was before and I honestly lost all hope. Maybe you're gonna make it bross.

Attached: 52331996_576000506233965_5633282837572762438_n.jpg (480x480, 34K)

But my discord gf does.

Attached: aeddc867de93773a1a617ac28da13d3b.png (1400x1400, 1.52M)

It is because I am mean to them.

Because I don't speak, I don't laugh and when I smile my eyes still glare.

>discord gf
>gf
>on discord

you mean your discord tranny?

Attached: ertdtfgh.gif (500x327, 999K)

>That image
Once went to visit a friend of a friend after he had a surgery.
Scored 155 points total, except it was me doing it. Kinda feel bad now

Attached: 1555291573611.jpg (1520x1080, 119K)

A combination of barely talking around new people (espeacially women) and general social ineptitude thanks to retard parents who raised me out of town. I blame both them and my low maturity for my lack of relationships with women

Attached: Ptbw9yH.jpg (800x522, 48K)

because i'm an alcoholic jackass that gets too passionate when he gets too drunk. if i've ever has a reason to erase all my connections to the outside world, it would be so that i could drink in peace.

the male authority figures in my life just cannot with women. they've all got several kids with several women. i'd rather remain a virgin than have one single woman ruin my life.

and besides, the world's become more hostile towards men. even if i was above a 6/10, i wouldn't wanna "step out of my confort zone" and have some random chick accuse me of rape. it's honestly one of my biggest fears.

sorry for the reddit spacing, it just looks cleaner.

Attached: 1555273524587.jpg (400x400, 25K)

because they dont like how i look and no matter what i do to """fix""" my personality i'll always be the ugly guy that they dont want to fuck

I hate myself and it shows.

Because even on my best day I'm a 2.5/10. Being legit ugly is a death sentence.

Women only enjoy my company as a "friend"

I'm that guy who is always just a "good friend." I guess for some reason I'm unable to viewed as a sexually attractive object or a man.

because I'm boring.
simple enough.

ugly and awkward. plus smelly

It depends. A lot of women have tried to strike up a conversation with me because I'm above average looks-wise but will ghost me after they talk with me for more than 30 min. I'm also 6'1, have broad shoulders and apparently I have the eyes of a serial killer so I'd assume they think I'm scary.

Who eats pizza while lying down like that? Looks very awkward

>and besides, the world's become more hostile towards men. even if i was above a 6/10, i wouldn't wanna "step out of my confort zone" and have some random chick accuse me of rape. it's honestly one of my biggest fears.
you've spent way too much time on this shithole if you think that's something that regularly happens

im not going to pretend that my problem is uniqely with females

nobody likes to be around me
and it's because im a generally angry person