He was right about everything

Seriously. EVERYTHING.

Attached: oneal120521_560.jpg (560x700, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CybGo6hALVo
youtube.com/watch?v=8vvHeKUK-9g
youtube.com/watch?v=O-GNgV32Cu4
youtube.com/watch?v=ovGDWazo5ok
youtu.be/-Ry417-_SiE
youtube.com/watch?v=r4fGbn6hEqI
youtube.com/watch?v=kkDZPC-M_ek
youtube.com/watch?v=O3jdBSNQrqI&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=sRWdhEJuqRA
youtube.com/watch?v=fLShffFv644&t=677s
youtube.com/watch?v=qAuN8bvndcI
youtube.com/watch?v=gP2B4l9-jHE
youtube.com/watch?v=smGlBX8mHgE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

BASED PATRICE!

I just listened to his prison story a few hours ago. No wonder why he hated women.

youtube.com/watch?v=CybGo6hALVo

My brother and I were crying at this skit today:
youtube.com/watch?v=8vvHeKUK-9g

youtube.com/watch?v=O-GNgV32Cu4

I binge listened to the black phillip show and as just blown away by the amount of red pills he was dropping.

He died just as SJWism was taking over. He would have been amazing in these times.

F

Whites are the minority

Pat was a Good Man.

I fucking WISH we had him to cover the hilarity of 2016.

Attached: 1524519190505.jpg (1280x1393, 473K)

The only true based black man

since i don't listen to fattie black people talk I have no idea what leaf is trying to say

He was wrong about how to not be a fat, dead nigger though. You've gotta admit that

Patrice was based as it gets on women. Bluepilled on what whitey is really all about though, but can't expect too much from a black. Still, his advice helped me get my girlfriend so cheers to the motherfucker.

Kike spotted

He was right about women.

He knew that if they ran the world we would be FUCKED.

Look where we are at.

Patrice would have been necked in the post-2016 world here today. Imagine the damage he could have done in restoring the black community.

Sad.

Black Phillip is the most real podcast ever made, Patrice was ahead of his time and would be leading today's movement. Seriously the only comedian i get a bit of feels and almost hurting that he's not here and so many other shit tier people are.

Patrice was like the father I never had

I thank God I discovered him back in high school or I’d probably still be a little beta pussy worshipping faggot

Attached: 86C5FD19-FD92-4781-A32A-9C2E751B5AD8.jpg (562x619, 64K)

>Wears a fedora unironically
>Has any sort of grasp on social or geopolitical issues

Attached: almost unpleasant.png (384x390, 175K)

Fedoras won’t make you cool or a faggot

It’s that faggots tend to be attracted to fedoras

Fat black comics are the only people who can wear fedoras unironically.

I will still never understand how Patrice got the coverage he did, especially dropping those redpills on kike stations.

You either die a Patrice or live long enough to become a washed-up Bill Burr

It just lends to being discredited. If nozick wore a fedora noone would be libertarian right now.

Patrick was a good man.

Why are you insulting his choice of hat?

Why

Essentially this, fuck Burr.

Checked.

Opie and Anthony was there for me and the lulz from 13-17 fucking 10/10. Before that we had Tom Leykis on the local FM but the show split after the station went Country.

youtube.com/watch?v=ovGDWazo5ok

Attached: 1516326661449.jpg (356x300, 18K)

oh boy remember listening to parts of this with my dad back in like 98. "Tom, take me out with a bong hit" *SLURPSLURPSLURPSLURSLURP*

This right here is incredible and true:

youtu.be/-Ry417-_SiE

How did I just discover this guy?

Tru dat. Too bad that Jew fag Louis CK ripped off his act and banked in on it. Onion boys ain't got nothing on Patrice.

He was wrong about black oppression. He saw (((Them))) as Victims.

But he and Anthony are the funniest duo of all
Nigga vs Nazi
youtube.com/watch?v=r4fGbn6hEqI

HAHAHA Top Quality radio right there, if anything like old school Leykis was on the radio now, he'd be arrested or something.

BLOW ME UP, TOM!

Attached: 0001225042_20.jpg (483x482, 69K)

And they loved each other.

I wish Patrice was alive to redpill the black community today, it was already bad when he was alive, but to see everything he criticize become true would earn him prophetic status among normies.

Damn

Patrice is at his best when he's calling people on their bullshit.

youtube.com/watch?v=kkDZPC-M_ek

As a lot of people said. They would have been best friends if they are of the same race.

Patrice really wanted to be in O&A but cant kick OP

is that tupac

When did he die? Didn't know he was dead.

2011, diabetes:-(

F

also this

People who think the best roasts were on Comedy Central haven't heard this:

youtube.com/watch?v=O3jdBSNQrqI&t=2s

Also, Patrice was the most based man to ever live. He spoke his mind, all the time, no matter what shit it brought down on him. He cussed Spike Lee out for callin him on his personal phone to offer him a role instead of going through his agent. only a great artist would be that self-sabotaging.

Wow. Oh wait I guess I was thinking about that other black actor.

Man how he was talking about the Hollywood cartel was just genius.
youtube.com/watch?v=sRWdhEJuqRA

>hey guys check out this BASED black man in a trump hat XD

nu-pol is trash

actually Patrice and Opie were legit friends, Patrice actually laughed at his jokes (most times unironically) and they hung out and talked about deep shit. When Opie and Anthony accidentally spilled their resentment for each other behind the scenes when talking about their ex-girlfriends you can tell Patrice was clueless which implied both Ant and Op didn't talk shit about each other behind the others back and Patrice was trying to understand why his wedding set was closer to Opie then Anthony at the wedding. lastly Patrice always respected how Opie stood up to management and how Opie started shit with other shows

That's one of the things i picked up from listening to all the episodes with patrice, he actually was cool with Opie

The irony of this is the (((Beast))) ended up destroying Anthony.

Lol holy shit check out the nu-Jow Forums on this fucking cuck. He loves his based black “artist.” Your wife fantasizes about him too I’m sure, fucking nerd

>nu-pol

The Jew loves his buzzwords

w-what advice?

asking for a friend

Oh yeah he’s the Jew for calling you faggots out? Suck less black dick m8, I won’t even call you a Jew just a sad cuck

Not just him but this guy too

Both Jews

Just listen to his "Black Philip Show" podcasts. Shit is pure cash. Wisdom and comedy all in one.

He was a literal pimp. He could wear whatever the fuck he wanted to. He’d use 4D chess and still get a Feminist like Amy Schumer to BTFO on his show

Talking about how they cant put Patrice in because they are also paying Jim. That for me personally OP was holding the show back.

O&A with Patrice vs Paul McCartney's Wife

Nah mate, this isn't /r the donald. Patrice certainly wasn't worldly or educated but he was spot on when it came to his intuition and honesty. He also had an intrinsic understanding of relationships that genuinely work and goes beyond the generic drivel that most 'pickup artists' spew.

He wasn't a pimp. He was just a fat nigger with a stupid hat. Funny maybe but nothing to write home about.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLShffFv644&t=677s

Listen to "Intern Adam the Phony", Patrice grills some dipshit Incel intern and they bring a girl in and it's hilarious. But the biggest thing patrice said was you need to make them feel an emotion. The easiest is anger, so say something that makes her angry. The example for him was "You look like you don't shave your pussy". Then, you flip it. It's about being dynamic in the emotions you invoke, like good music almost.

RIP based black man

Attached: 660381FA-6BFB-4565-B851-CFE46C5324A9.png (500x283, 217K)

>shilling for some dumb negro because he’s psuedo-redpilled on women
>calling anyone a jew

Remember to sage all “based black man” slide threads

youtube.com/watch?v=qAuN8bvndcI

It's also worth mentioning this is some of the funniest shit you will ever hear.

Fat nigger who doesn’t like sluts. Wow now I’m a #CuckforBlackCock, thanks nu-Jow Forums

i thought we hated niggers...

Patrice used to cryptically talk on O&A about the Hollywood Jews and how he used to work with Spike Lee a lot and was beginning to get really famous but didn’t like how he had no say in his material so Spike told him take it or leave it and Patrice decided to just stay a stand up comedian. Way more talented than most hack nigger comedians that become famous in Hollywood (Kevin Hart) but he wouldn’t kiss Juden ass.

I hate niggers as much as anyone else, but how can you disregard Patrice's aptitude towards women? I put him up there with Larry Elder and Thomas Sowell personally.

I fucking miss him almost everyday thinking about that. Him and guys like Hitchens are needed now more than ever.

He was the only hope niggers had of awakening, going back to Africa, and realizing their true potential and becoming independent from the white man.

Your white etnostate meme isn’t coming true, faggot. So either embrace the rare red pilled Nigger or accept that your great great great great great great grandmother was sneaking out at night to fuck slave cock.

Why does this fat, dead, black man upset you, user? Does this thread really distract you from all the other quality threads posted on this board?

Attached: Average Legia Polish Culture Professor.png (1260x1218, 1.37M)

"Nigger was a feeling!" - Patrice Oneil

He admitted that blacks needed white people and that Liberia was a disaster

>embrace niggers
>white women secretly fuck niggers

Howdy nigger, did you think you were being sneaky? You 70-IQ apes stick out like sore thumbs, but nice try.

>going back to Africa
He didn't think to highly of Africans
youtube.com/watch?v=gP2B4l9-jHE

He's black and kikes are way less kind to them than whites are.

Stop with the whole pol meme talking points for 5 seconds you fucking phony. So he's black who gives a fuck as long as he knows his shit, which he mostly did.

>pol

Lurk more you piece of shit. Being redpilled on roasties is not “knowing your shit.”

i was only joking. blacks are fine because i am not a retarded low IQ racist. big difference between a black and a nigger. patrice was cool. same with chappelle.

Fuck off schlomo. We’re not a bunch of TV strawman racists who just blindly hate all blacks people on principle.

Yeah no dude, you're the underage faggot in this one this time. 99% of time being "LOL RACISM IS FUNNY" is appropriate on Jow Forums, but Patreeky is one of those Honorary Aryan Blacks like Thomas Sowell. Reported for underage b&.

The fact you don't know him is a good indicator you're an annoying faggot no one wants to be around with and you're underage.

Died in 2011 soon after his magnum opus and the Charlie Sheen Roast: was starting to get mainstream attention finally. He had a stroke and was pulled off life support weeks later.

>Patrice was like the father I never had
>checked for truth
gtfo newfaggot
>"You look like you don't shave your pussy"
"I'd like to put my bagger in that vance"

Do any anons know the O&A episode where Patrice talks about how some white guys have it hard because no-one wants to hear their problems? I remember hearing it once but I never found it.

Attached: patrice.jpg (486x486, 52K)

Not in Anno Trumpini 2, but Patrice was dropping these bombs in 2007, 2008. He was a visionary and the only reason he seems blase to you now is because his words have echoed through this Ugandan knuckledusting imageboard since it was /new/.

shut the fuck up, you autistic cunt.

Newfag Jow Forums tries way too hard.

>Proud Aryan
>Incel sperg seeking submissive Asian waifu

He's ok. Not as good as Bobo though.

Attached: -090958.png (528x405, 376K)

No, you just suck the dick of the first black man to embrace free market liberalism (Thomas Sowell) or say obvious truths about women (Patrice). None of it is groundbreaking, but there’s nothing conservacucks love like a based black man to signal with. Now you can show the world you’re not really racist - congratulations!

Lol yeah shame on me for not being familiar with fat dead black pop culture comedians, I should really read a book or something

Dude Mr. P saved my shit as far as pussy goes. Black Phillip is required listening.

I feel like the person who made this must've been a lefty, but I think the right wing guys got the better deal.

Make more jokes about white women getting blacked, Tyrone, maybe it’ll catch on and these cucks will let you have a go

Was that the same one where he was talking about how history shows and books don't show the white people who had sympathy for blacks back in the day? I think his quote was something like "where's Ethyl in 1910 who said 'hey, don't hit those niggas!"

Too bad him and Ant didn’t have an exclusive show without faggot Opie and cross dresser Jim Norton

It's past curfew sweetie, your mommy just tucked you into bed and you need to go to sleep or you get the grumpy-wumpies the next day. Get off your phone.

So edgy.

Kys

FINALLY SOMEONE WHO GETS IT, REALEST THING SAID ON THE SITE patrice was right about it all the fact that hes not around now to call out the bullshit is a tragedy

Aw, did I hurt the cucks’ feelings? I’m so sorry. You’re very defensive of your bull aren’t you?

I think it might be user
shit was episode is that

i remember when Bobo blew Patrice the fuck out of the water with that spade line, he showed that fat nigroid his place

I know being unoriginal and lonely cuckqueen spouting old memes is fun and all, but you really need to go to bed Snookums. You got that big math test on Monday for your special Ed class.

>still uses cuck
Go to reddit with that Kekistani shit

He had a really unique take on the Osama Bin Laden killing. In what scenario does anyone toss his body into the ocean? youtube.com/watch?v=smGlBX8mHgE