Occult/Mysticism

What does Jow Forums think about the occult and mysticism is it all tumblr-esque teenage white girl shit or is that only what the CIA and the Elites want you to think when they sacrifice children to Moloch?

Attached: B966CA8F-C3CC-4A7F-AAD3-BE92FCDFC576.jpg (679x960, 196K)

Other urls found in this thread:

canarycryradio.com/2012/08/13/796/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Blavatsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike
youtube.com/watch?v=12RH7FJPV70
scottishgolfhistory.org/origin-of-golf-terms/fairways/freemasons-in-early-golf-history/
chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/484894/jewish/What-is-the-reason-giving-money-in-multiples-of-18.htm
mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2010/02/19/tiger-woods-a-mk-ultra-satanic-ritually-abused-victim-2/
books.google.com/books?id=vx6qG2UiLe8C&pg=PT5&lpg=PT5&dq=golf demon occult&source=bl&ots=eBChou-iRQ&sig=WN0YXrAj4SOzXQEuXTORSDYfYAc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwisteuHtpHWAhWl24MKHf8lB7w4ChDoAQgnMAE#v=onepage&q=golf demon occult&f=false
sacred-texts.com/tantra/maha/index.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Whether it's true or not, there is genuine power in vehemently believing in it. Look at what Jim Jones and Manson were able to accomplish. It's not exactly occultism, but you get my drift.

My shrink says people don't get the lives they want, they get the lives they think they deserve. That sums it up.

I’ve got a close friend who’s getting deep into the Crowley OTO stuff. Seems intriguing at least. He’s been hinting he wants me to come check it out

Why do you care what /pol thinks about anything? Fuck off.

I’m just looking to gauge the overall consensus this board has on this kind of stuff and maybe hoping to talk more about it in relation to current events today.

I find this stuff quite fascinating and interesting, and was hoping to maybe talk with some other like minded people about it.

Sorry this isn’t a Donald Trump thread king.

Its all white girl tumblr shit. Don't look any further into it.

Attached: fagdrag.jpg (250x238, 26K)

I do think some of it is white girl tumblr shit like horoscopes and magic spells and curses and the like. But I could just be wrong and haven’t delved deep enough, I just think there’s a lot of questions that could be solved if we looked deeper into this stuff.

Have you done any research into your birthchart?

Try it and see if it resonates with you whatsoever. Not horoscopes, actual astrology. I've looking into my chart currently and am pretty shook by how on the ball it is.

You're going to fuck your life up going down a rabbit hole that leads to nothing of worth. It is best to just stay away and learn about something useful.

Attached: snekfirsty.gif (270x188, 1.78M)

I actually just inputted some of my information on the first website I found and you’re right.

This stuff seems kind of crazy spot on, especially as of lately but I always just kind of thought horoscope birth stuff was just generalized statements that pretty much everybody can relate too. I’ll try different birth dates and names to see if I can relate to those as well as I did my own. But so far this stuff has my interest thanks for sharing

Good thread.

Bump

Attached: 1506133462135.jpg (9921x7086, 3.54M)

Attached: twutwut2.png (640x4687, 1.18M)

Attached: 2.png (9345x6848, 1.17M)

Attached: 1513292452517.jpg (8000x5583, 3.87M)

this is a meme one though, but it's funny.

Attached: 1522368343670.png (2000x2000, 538K)

Attached: SophiaMystical_(1).jpg (1821x2799, 1.41M)

Attached: 1522368466083.jpg (960x957, 222K)

Attached: IMG_20170922_173625.jpg (1984x1488, 491K)

lucid dreaming is pretty awesome

Attached: 232662.jpg (615x411, 51K)

>but I always just kind of thought horoscope birth stuff was just generalized statements that pretty much everybody can relate too
Same but mine is scarily accurate.

For example Mars is in my 4th house which means an abusive father. I was abused by mine so reading that was a bit "Oh, really?". That's just the tip of the iceberg too. There's far more to the world, reality, ourselves, than we know.

I used to dream everynight until I was presrcibed ritalin and it completely destroyed my abilty to do so.

Upsets me to no end.

Attached: 15244795021179.jpg (650x650, 91K)

Yeah I had a similar reaction too when I got my results it seems crazy that with only a small amount of personal information it knew so much about me.

And this just seems like surface level stuff.

Actual ritual is just psyops, psychology and self-actualization. Humans place meanings on their surroundings, and in symbols, events and heroic/villainous figures. Through ritual you change your perceptions and therefore, in a manner of speaking, change reality. Not literally, but if you do it successfully you create the results you are looking for. Its just manipulating people's actions by adjusting their perception. So yes, the CIA and Media are excellent at this and make fun of you by littering symbols around. They've given those symbols meaning, but you give those symbols power..by believing on bullshit.

Anyone who thinks magic is real is not a magician, theyre just playing with toys. Incidentally Satanism (not literal devil worshipers) is the only group willing to say this to your face.

>Anyone who thinks magic is real is not a magician
Go look at a cloud, a small one, with the intent to watch it disappear and watch it disappear.

If it disappears Im magic, if it doesnt I lost my concentration, Ill try again later.

It's phony misdirection that spies and financiers engaged in espionage hid behind going back to the 16th century, and potentially earlier. Think, John Dee, spymaster to Queen Elizabeth and, err, court magician. His code language was just that, code. Alchemy was a way to cover up scientific discovery, etc. The Kabbalah and the Hermetic were attacks on Rome, the latter definitively being linked to the de' Medici family of crypto-jew bankers, as a figment of their creation. Given the similar history to the Zohar's manuscript's founding to that of the Corpus Hermeticism (which was conveniently delivered from Byzantium to agents of Lorenzo de' Medici instead of, well, kings or the pope or anyone, oh and the ancient manuscript doesn't exist. hmm). The Zohar similarly, found in Spain based on ancient manuscript no one has ever seen, and popularized by shills running projects. These occult ideas were a way to attack the church, but also acted to sell new religions.

They eventually evolved into things like Aleister Crowley's OTO nonsense, Theosophy, the New Age of Aquarius, and really, the alien stuff is a new religious cult, too. They're trying to merge religion and politics now to no avail, or well, the dogma is sticking, but not the theocratic programming.

The idea that the elites are reptilians is a psyop to keep you cowering in fear and manic, which in turn, makes you shop more. Go out and buy a bunch of guns and survivalist equipment btw, never research who owns those companies :p

Also not saying it's all fake. These folks sort of believe this mystery religion stuff, but it's a big LARP. Secret societies originally tried to develop sciences in the shadows from the church, but were all infiltrated early on and their purposes changed. over the years, who fucking knows. Yeah, the knights templar and all that play into the elite ruling dynastic hegemony over the centuries. Nothing esoteric there, this story is about gold.

Attached: eda129cddfb8d456be6e702be9c327c7ad658889.png (556x670, 879K)

Learning the occult symbolism, numerology and astrology changes the way you see things. It can be maddening and enlightening at times. I don't recommend practicing rituals, because it opens up gateways for demons to get in, even if you have good intentions. Black magic is powerful. Take Damien Echols for example. He's a child killer that got Satanic Hollywood and a demonic judge to free him from prison. He makes money on his art and magic books now and has a huge following from supporters even though he's a piece of shit.
Most people in power and the CIA are all involved with devil worship.

Attached: sandy_hook_newtown_batman_reference_holmes_aurora_mkultra_zionist.jpg (353x265, 33K)

Pretty much nailed it. They worship the effigy of Moloch because they want you to think they have actual occult power, and this gives them actual power of control

It only gives them actual power because everyone is made scared and delusional. It's not metaphysical, I don't think. Just top-down control in its many forms.

jews are the most powerful tribe at the moment due to literally billions of goyim praising and thanking their existence on Earth-chan.

magick is legit, and downright horrifying too

Attached: 1526445887883.jpg (448x328, 15K)

Crowley was a satanic degenerate.

canarycryradio.com/2012/08/13/796/

Crowley died broke and addicted to heroin. Good riddance. He was a disgusting person.

Pretty based desu senpai.

Start off with literature written by Dion Fortune's Psychich Self Defense. Might seem like kooky stuff at first but that book sets you up with the basic essentials. Would also recommend getting a deck of tarot cards, not for readings (though readings make for a neat party trick), but to understand each component of the Tree of Life. Would also recommend Dion Fortune's Mystic Qabalah to actually learn the tree of life.

For all occult needs, check out /x/'s Occult & Magick General thread

Also he reportedly made a death bed confession he had wasted his whole life.

Attached: e-team-part two.png (1088x716, 505K)

The occult is a form of psychology which focuses on the exploration of the mind. Look into Carl Jung and the idea of archetypes. Most people are too retarded to understand the occult. On the left you have dumb Wiccans who are larpers mainly focused on empty rituals. On the right you have retards who think everything is a luciferian conspiracy.
You're not going to get any honest answers from either side. The only way to understand the occult is to explore it yourself.

Attached: carl jung.jpg (300x168, 6K)

Seems legit to me.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Helena_Blavatsky
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albert_Pike

Attached: uctobacco-small.jpg (567x437, 128K)

pretty much
rather learn math than some kiked bs

Attached: field2.png (1366x500, 1.2M)

Daily reminder that NASA is occult.

Attached: nasa_origins.png (1266x572, 72K)

Hypnosis and psychological manipulation techniques are certainly real.

/x/ reporting in. Y'all niggers need some Eris in yo life. Seriously though, /x/ shit is probably the only thing keeping me alive at this point.

Attached: 1440964807896.jpg (480x358, 24K)

The easiest way to tell for yourself if it's bullshit or not is to find someplace in your area that's haunted, and go and visit, at night, by yourself.

I tell this to everyone who doesn't believe in the paranormal, but they always act like that won't prove anything. They're just chicken shit and don't wanna be spooked by actual ghosts.

Attached: 1523670880758.jpg (540x540, 42K)

Be careful not to unironically go insane

Attached: 1403574022150.jpg (900x4100, 1.47M)

What you're describing is psychology, not the occult.

This is good advice. It can drive you crazy. I drink a lot to keep it away.

Attached: just-x-myshitup.jpg (886x902, 89K)

The occult IS psychology.
youtube.com/watch?v=12RH7FJPV70

Hit me up bro.

Attached: 1500812581434.jpg (1600x1200, 75K)

I drink a lot too. It's made me a fat ass, but alcohol is the only drug that numbs the pain of being able to "see". Sometimes I wish I took the blue pill. It wouldn't hurt this bad.

eris?

Let's chill on the astral bro.
Yeah, I feel you on that but I still wouldn't give it up. It's a part of me.
.gif related.

Attached: 00.gif (500x221, 500K)

Attached: 1498294339433.jpg (1024x1024, 192K)

why bring eris up

Out of respect. She's kept me alive for so many years.

Does /x/ like david icke

We don't talk about him much over there.

I feel like Icke is the craziest conspiracy im will to waste time on

anyone want a quick rundown on golf rumors?

Attached: tubal.jpg (460x364, 24K)

shoot

>journalist sees crazy occult shit happening at a golf after-party
>Writes article about it but all traces of it are wiped from existence
>Arnold Palmer dies shortly after this rumor comes to light

two ball cane
All "ball(baal) sports" are rituals

The ball is dimpled because it represents the soul of the victim that has been beaten and abused - physically and psychically - with a club representing ba'al's phallus, and dropped into the earth aka the underworld, through a ringed hole representing a portal, with a putter. The word putt means to push or thrust. This is done 18 times as a ritual 18 gifts to ba'al. The fewer strokes (strikes - more violent language) to achieve this, the more skilled the golfer is perceived to be. All of it is played out on a course, from the same Latin word for "curse".

Country clubs are feeder schools for freemasonry. scottishgolfhistory.org/origin-of-golf-terms/fairways/freemasons-in-early-golf-history/

Standard par ("equal") for an 18-hole course (1+8=9) is 72, also 9.
72 names of God in the Cabala.

chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/484894/jewish/What-is-the-reason-giving-money-in-multiples-of-18.htm

mindcontrolblackassassins.com/2010/02/19/tiger-woods-a-mk-ultra-satanic-ritually-abused-victim-2/

So every time we play 18 holes of golf,we are giving a gift to some entity?

"the back 9'' ...which you start after "the turn." After the turn there is a tough stretch of holes

books.google.com/books?id=vx6qG2UiLe8C&pg=PT5&lpg=PT5&dq=golf demon occult&source=bl&ots=eBChou-iRQ&sig=WN0YXrAj4SOzXQEuXTORSDYfYAc&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwisteuHtpHWAhWl24MKHf8lB7w4ChDoAQgnMAE#v=onepage&q=golf demon occult&f=false

Back 9 as in, tapping the root chakra with sexual energy, as in, sodomy.

Truth is hidden in fiction, remember Donnie Darko? Remember Space Jam?

Attached: blasberg.jpg (960x740, 106K)

>t.CIAnigger
/spoiler/[magick is real]/spoiler/

Attached: mason book 3.jpg (844x1173, 274K)

Not into it myself.

Don't meddle in things your don't understand.

The occult rules.

>read the prescribed texts
>don't listen to new age fags
>the message is universal
>the mind God is real (unless you don't believe in free will).

Attached: 514Qp68FRBL.jpg (375x500, 51K)

truth is really stranger than fiction

Attached: bf461b86c3ebae7ed88620a4db5340f7.jpg (328x381, 27K)

Fill a four winds shotgun with dragonbreath ammo, shout something in latin and shoot fire out of your pipe wand.

Then tell nogs its magic.

whatcha into

its all about reclaiming your own inner power, i spent a lot of time trying to look at external things while everyone whos in occult will realize that everything is on the inside. reaching higher planes means reaching deep within. use breathing techniques, shoot your orgasm up the spine, learn astral projection, try out some sigil magick and see for yourself that magick is real

Attached: DIAGRAM_torus.jpg (440x131, 42K)

I think it's a bunch of stupid bullshit.

right. the power is based in revelation. Share a story, user

there is genuine power in anything you are willing to put the work into. we are spiritual beings. you use that for evil, it may work but you will reap the consequences in the long term. in terms of power, magic as well as yogic powers are real. in terms of wisdom, doing evil will always bring you to grief, whether you do it through paranormal means or in real life.

it's pretty simple. siddhi are real. in India, people actually look down on yogis who do severe "tapas" (penance) because they believe siddhis lead to Hell. Western occultists are finding this out.

However, anything you are willing to do spiritual practice (in India known as "tapas" or more generally by the term "sadhana") for, you can achieve. This does not mean that if you use it for evil you will win. God always wins.

If you want a real understanding of the truth, take this post of mine as the truth. Start with a belief in God, and then you will understand even the complex and obscure aspects of nature, including magic, and paranormal abilities. All is in God.

Checked. Just muh chaos. Eating ghosts and demons and stuff. Comes naturally to me.

Attached: f.png (1920x1200, 115K)

a lot of the occult can be demystified, for example through the use of wim hof breathing, i was able to overcome my ego and go swim in cold water and choose not to feel cold. also ive had visions and seen some shit, once saw an orb of light in the sky after meditating, then saw a merkaba float before my eyes and it dissolved quickly. the biggest revelation is that you have to work on stuff yourself inside on your own mind and stop looking for external assistances. im certainly not advanced in The Art, but its all about application.

Attached: 1508886163399.jpg (553x700, 139K)

OTO is bullshit. they haven't had anyone of sound mind leading the caliphate since McMurtry died. their "big secret" really is just erotic autohypnosis. it's the "hello there fellow kids" of Masonry.

the A .'. A.'. is splintered into many different sects, but if anything Crowley did was worthwhile, establishing that system would be it. it's all personal development and correspondence journaling. no money involved, no weird group sex (unless you're into that). it really just gives you someone to talk to that has been through similar stuff if you're super-dedicated to rewiring your personality for some reason.

the A .'. A .'.

Attached: LiberOZ-6x9.jpg (507x893, 210K)

I will add one thing: those of you who think there is anything to magic besides God are wrong. Sadhanas done to obtain power are prayers to God. They do not take advantage of any secret nature in reality that you can understand. All such ideas are delusions. The only secret truth is God.

Even if you are not using it for evil, those of you that believe in various magical systems are subjecting yourselves to mental illness.

crowley was based as hell. fuck off christcucks

Jews.

I'm deep into the occult but I'm sometimes baffled how some occultist are simply patterns hunter who follow their conformation bias. When I see Freemasons talking about how 9/11 was an inside job because the two towers represent the two pillars of Boaz and Jachin or how 'Morals & Dogma' is the pinnacle of their craft, I begin to wonder whether this might all be BS.

Attached: sticks.jpg (389x274, 41K)

adding an exciting image to my posts because images make people look at shit

and I don't want these posts to go to waste since I took the time to type them up. abandon bullshit, wisdom is simplicity.

Attached: pepe interstellar.png (1454x1083, 1.84M)

> images make people look at shit
the wrong people

Get in here guys! I need your help!

I've used wim hof method.
>was very hard
>had a hard time finding benefits
>found more use using traditional pranayama breathing methods

I typically use LSD to indulge hard methods of transcendence

the true secret is that we are gods in cocoons, not that we are made in gods image but we are made with god like attributes. any religion that makes you worship some external entity is (((shill)))

all of you are pattern hunters who follow confirmation bias. If you have a sound and strong analytical mind that is open enough to study the occult, I applaud you. But you should read Indian spiritual texts, like this:

sacred-texts.com/tantra/maha/index.htm

studying religion will give you more spiritual power than studying magic any day. It won't entirely deprive you of the desire to use spiritual powers, either. it will just give you wisdom.

if you really want to learn from super-intelligent spiritual masters, go with virtuous and learned religious scholars, of which there is a solid tradition almost nowhere but India. Please, read the text. There is one God.

The occult is very, very real. The will is the most important thing a human posseses.

God exists.
Every human has a soul and has free will.
All is mind(hermetism).
Humans are the primary causers of change on the planet. No other species on earth has the ability to make reality bend to their will like humans do.
Non-living things cant cause a change to occur, like a rock isnt alive and doesnt have a will. Therefore it cant cause change to occur. Control the will of the people control most change that occurs on earth.

Humans being the main causers of change on Earth because of the human ability to be able to cause change to occur according to human will means that if enough humans collectively direct their will towards something, it will manifest itself in reality. This may sound weird but its really not if you think about it. Like debt. Many say they are in debt, as in they have taken out a loan and have to pay it back. But does debt really exist or is debt just something we call letters and numbers on a piece of paper. I can point to a chair and say "thats a chair" but I cant point to debt at all because it only exists in our minds. Then how can someone be in debt if debt doesnt exist, its because we collectively will it into existance every single day, if everyone just stopped willing debt into existance there would be no such thing. Cant will a chair out of existance.

its hard because your ego keeps you from realizing your true potential. once you do a few rounds and the whole body is vibrating its magical. which other breathing methods have you used? theyre literally the key to freedom. i wouldnt indulge in any synthetic lab made shit bro, only shrooms or other natural hallucinogens.

all is simple. we are all God. we are all part of the same substance, and we have the quality of unknowable oneness and difference. different enough that other beings are other beings, and this gives us inexpressible love for them. but one enough that we are all somehow of the same substance, the same indescribable being. real truth is inexpressible. real truth is supremely simple. you are covering your mind with a kind of flotsam, a false growth made from your intellect. instead, turn the intellect toward the spirit. saying we are gods in cocoons is an unnecessary qualifier. we are all God.

remove these thoughts from your mind like old clothes. you know the truth. God is God, worship God and be simple.

remember kids, always test your lsd

no, just the human eye, my friend.

stay in the thread, user. I'm interested.

I like hyperventilating primarily. It totally calms the nerves. I find that I can use that and delve deep into a very stilled meditation. I also like the breath where you hold the lungs half-full and exhale rapidly -- repeating every breath: A) half full b)exhale hard c) lungs refill half-way naturally d) repeat.

I do this for about 6 minutes.

I also have found that very hard, cardio workouts lead me to nirvana.

Also, total exhalation (followed by holding lungs empty for as long as possible) leads to total stillness.

I do. I eat it

Magic: the Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with the Will

Lets take political ideologies. An ideology like communism or Jow Forums favorite national socialism only exists on paper until they are collectively willed into existance by enough people. When the crowd stops believing in a political ideology it gradually( or quickly) loses its power, disappears and is sometimes replaced by some other political ideology. The US political system with its two(!) parties is, like many know and understand, a complete farce but still the same system exists year in and year out. Why? because the american people collectively will it into existance, they could will some other political system into existance and the US system would change very very fast. Why even have a political system? its just another thing the US people will into existance every day.

Another is most currencies, which arent backed by anything but people still use them. That is because the value of most currencies which arent backed by anything is collectively willed into existance by the people that use those currencies.

Another is people that we call "royalty" and see on tv. Isnt it weird that they get to live in posh palaces and get many privileges only because they are "royalty". Arent they just people like anyone else? They are. The public wills their "royaltiness" into existance every day.

Wtf it started working in 5 seconds

hallucinogens rarely help with knowledge & conversation. it always colors the trance with the genetic memory of the particular entheogen. drugs have agendas of their own. drugs are good for lower trances...stuff like Goetic summoning or Enochian working. but the highest trances, and the discipline to be able to accurately perceive them, come from practicing more or less sober.

which is unfortunate, because drugs are rad.

Attached: thebornlessone.gif (500x500, 927K)

well, i do agree with the ideas of unity and oneness, all seperation is an illusion. but the theory goes as follows - the creator split himself up to see if he could remember. may be saying ALL would not be correct.

“A considerable percentage of the people we meet on the street are people who are empty inside, that is, they are actually already dead. It is fortunate for us that we do not see and do not know it. If we knew what a number of people are actually dead and what a number of these dead people govern our lives, we should go mad with horror.”

– G.I. Gurdjieff

I disagree, user. I've had great transcendence with LSD. LSD is very easy to control. I can use the experience in accordance with my will. When meditating upon the experience (even at low doses) I can remove the filter of reality and experience it in its truth (so far as I can tell). I become the observer (Atman) and experience this reality in its ultimate unfolding.

Thoughts

>LSD is very easy to control
take more to guarantee loss of control

that's quite a stretch.

Attached: 1526789069962-1.jpg (132x122, 8K)