Why are cute black girls so much nicer to us robots than mean ass cute white girls?

Why are cute black girls so much nicer to us robots than mean ass cute white girls?

Not even talking about anything in a sexual manner, just general respectfulness and humanity.

Attached: 0EFF7881-0D8F-44EA-9400-74999D05B268.jpg (1430x1767, 1.1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/uk/441856-passenger-rant-rynair-flight/
now.org/read-this/why-black-women-struggle-more-with-domestic-violence/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White boys are like a rare novelty toward us. And plus, since most of yall don't call us nigger to our faces, we find you guys more pleasant than black men who usually are egotistical manchildren with more swag.

Black girls and white guys who don't get caught up in the racial propaganda tend to make really nice couples in my experience.

Because white women are spoiled.

Asian women are more kind, latinas are more kind, blacks are more kind. It's universal. White chicks are high on all the attention and adoration and sacrifice of white men.

Who cares at this point, let it all burn to the ground. I am too tired.

Not saying that I'm cute, but if we work hard to conform to white standards it's likely that we also understand how society considers us hideous and worthless, so we need to work extra hard at not being repulsive.

White girls don't have to try. They can have horrific personalities but everyone still finds them beautiful and valuable

Black girls aren't valued by anyone.

Attached: Waffle-House-with-Kevin-Hart-tweet-996x515.jpg (996x515, 82K)

Because in the sexual marketplace black girls often rank white males much higher than a white female will. They also believe in stereotypes more so if they see a loser shut-in white guy who's not particularly bad looking and not a mean person they'll be fairly friendly.

The fuck you on about son? US nigras are mean as fuck and are absolutely trash tier individuals. Unless they're fat and ugly as sin.

>tfw no cute black gf

>if we work hard to conform to white standards it's likely that we also understand how society considers us hideous and worthless
this is honestly heartbreaking, society was a mistake

It's usually only the really trashy ugly ones who are mean. And they're usually mean because of a lifetime of bullying and literal abuse from their nigger parents.

whitewashed "house-niggers" are geneerally agreeable.

>asian women
>not spoiled to shit

this is actually spot on. black/brown women are the truest robots here

I want to shoot my goo in a black womb

>Small black girl was the only one who started conversations with me at work
>Kinda nervous and eccentric
>Commented on how people say she's pretty because her nose isn't wide like other black people and asked what I thought
>Randomly never showed up to work again one day
>From a poorer background didn't even have a phone

Attached: 64E52BAB29374B1E813C68AB45AD9E1D.png (637x360, 267K)

Yes, we can be yelled at and beat up just for existing

rt.com/uk/441856-passenger-rant-rynair-flight/

>tfw black girl at uni telling me my blue eyes are pretty

Hmm, not him but I work at a post office plant.
Mostly black people, and theyre bro af desu. Always give a head nod when passing, and the girls were pretty nice and talkative even though I try to avoid social talk as hard as I can. Im 100% positive I could probably get one of them as a gf, if I wasnt so fucking shy.
I thought it was going to be a fucking zoo on my 1st day, but its been pretty nice. It is a govt job though, so I guess it weeds out all the ghetto criminal ones though.

>dark skinned women can take a punch to the face lololol
>supposed to be some kind of compliment
>tfw one of the first things black males and insecure racebaiters wanna do if you even slightly don't agree with them is beat you up using the justification that dark skinned women fight all the time anyway
>tfw a total pacifist
>tfw hypocrite black males constantly complain about emasculation of black men when they wanna defeminize black women

This is scary as hell knowing that people are saying and thinking things like this.

>if you guys got jobs, stopped committing crimes and acted like respectable people, we wouldn't be racist towards y'all!
>get job, never committed a crime, was a calm, rational person
>white people: who the fuck do you think you are trying to be a decent person when you're still a nigger
>also white people: you being such an upstanding person of society makes me uncomfortable so i demand you behave in ways most befitting of my perception of your race so i can feel more secure in my social standing
>additionally, white people: regardless, they're still niggers

It's like we're living in an age where evil prevails, man.

I dont think it's supposed to be a compliment user. It's just jokingly framed that way. What really irritates me is that black men think all the stereotypes about black hypermasculinity are only bad when other races apply it to them, and yet don't see it as wrong to apply it to us even though they come from the same sources and are validated by the same set of data (how we look, vicious cycles that result in certain behaviors)

This. Black women are taught early and often that rude behavior is absolutely shat all over. They will have it beaten out of them because they're held to a higher standard than White women. The latter can run around flagrantly ignoring the rules and do fine.

>It's like we're living in an age where evil prevails, man.
And there's no way to fix the world either, so everyone is doomed to be perpetually miserable.
joy.

Black men tend to have the worst cases of acting like their oppressor and never seem to ever realize it.

Attached: article.jpg (666x534, 72K)

>supposed to be some kind of compliment
It is a compliment. Black culture is built around masculinity and strength. Our ancestors used to get beat with whips, of course we put an emphasis on endurance. If a woman can get punched in the face by a man and keep talking shit, that's an admirable trait in black culture.
>about emasculation of black men when they wanna defeminize black women
We don't consider that defeminization. We don't associate femininity with weakness like whites do. When the Africans were captured, the slavers would kill the male tribal leaders and priests so that the African slaves had no guidance, but they didn't realize that Africans also had female leaders and priestesses.

>If a woman can get punched in the face by a man and keep talking shit, that's an admirable trait in black culture.

It is definitely not treated like that, Hotep-kun.

>We don't associate femininity with weakness like whites do.

Which is why many black men have a distaste for loud, strong black women and constantly demand for us to "submit", right? The black men today most definitely associate themselves with whiteness because they see them as ultimate vision of strength and power.

This is either a very unconvincing LARP or you have no cultural awareness whatsoever

Kevin Hart, who only dates light skinned women, was not saying anything positive about us. And I find it offensive you want to perpetuate this idea that black people are all some Orc race without feelings that care about strength and all that other bullshit because st the end of the day this narrative ruins my life. SHUT UP.

for real though I'm recently convinced all racism lately is black guys fault

Being loud and confrontational isn't strength. It's being annoying.
>some Orc race without feelings
Who said that? I said we admire strength, which is undeniably true. You're the one without cultural awareness.

I don't think we would be racist if black people weren't associated with ghettos. In Europe they act normal (Muslims take that ghetto role) and are really cool to hang out with. Same for asians who are universally loved and are also the most peaceful race.

This is literally other way around. Gtfo Larper.

am I looks match with her?

Attached: 38D56053-B1D9-4C55-9D08-12198900A741.jpg (1242x2208, 512K)

I mean everything was basically peaceful 10 years ago, race issues began to skyrocket this decade

You look way better than her.

They began to skyrocket because nonwhite people started speaking out and white people didn't like it. Things were "fine" as long as black people didn't ever say anything.

I just can't look past the hair

If you lifted and dressed better, you'd be a literal Chad.

She, on the other hand is a 4ever/10.

come on man I just went for a casual walk around the park haha

but yeh im a fat shit tbf

No, they began to skyrocket because we live in an age of cellphones where there were cameras pointed everywhere at police shooting black people.

I'm telling you man, you could be a solid 8.5/10. Got the facial genetics. I'm a Tyrone, I know what I'm talking about.

6-9 months in the gym for 4-5 days out of the week, and you'll be a whole new man.

I appreciate it man ive lost alot of weight desu but should probs start turning this fat shit into some muscle, that and im getting my meds for my shit skin soon

Attached: 56732726_334183070789296_7090863415102537728_n.jpg (360x640, 40K)

Do black girls like getting their booties eaten?

>because st the end of the day this narrative ruins my life
how come a black woman is the person understand my own misery best?

Uhh, yeah sweetheart. That's a form of speaking out. Black people recording these things, spreading them online and talking about these issues is speaking out. We've had cellphones and cameras since the mid 00s but it wasn't until the mid 2010s when black people decided to start documenting things and talking publicly about them.

idk, but i havent interacted with a single black woman who is childless and singled

Yeah sure... You all built that illusion of being victims while you actually are the ones commiting crimes. If there was no black ghetto trash nobody would give a fuck.

You are a lot more attractive desu but as long as you are happy

Gotta look on college campuses man or in professional settings. Being a NEET significantly reduces your chances of meeting a childless STD free woman because most women without degrees or careers choose to have families early in life

Whatever user. Your post had nothing to do with mine and you're obviously a polnigger so you're only going to respond with irrelevant stats that have nothing to do with what I'm saying. There's no point in arguing with you. I'm not going back and forth with you niggas.

Because they understand what it feels like to be shit on by everyone, I'm not even joking. Along with dark asian men, they are put at the bottom of the social hierachy.

The problem I have with that is that black people think they are victims because the media keeps telling them it's the big bad white officer who keeps shooting blacks. It has to do with your comment and the one before it, afro-americans have started to fear the police to the point where they legitimately think they are going to get killed whenever they get pulled over. These issues wouldn't take place if the ghetto blacks knew how to behave.

black issues with the police has been going on for a LONG time, when real police brutality was a thing. Not these 1 or 2 high profile cases that got them all thinking they gonna be killed on the street.

No idea. All I know,

>Entire life
>White women always nasty and horrible
>Black women always nice and friendly

Got a black gf and it was amazing to actually feel loved and wanted, compared to how white women make you feel like worthless trash if you aren't Chad.

Yeah it's pretty common. Back in high school I'd fight a lot with this some black girls and eventually it sorta just calmed down and most turned out to be total sweethearts. Takes them longer to warm up to you but once you win them over they're pretty cool. Doesnt apply to most ghetto bitches though

Attached: FCF021D5-1943-43CD-9F8F-5EB0F42F7A42.jpg (1125x1081, 762K)

wow nobody responded to the probably only real black girl who typed out a rational, sincere response???

Theres two of this but I think this is more of a vent or genuine curiosity thread than a bait one

There was nothing more to ask, all the cable brains flew afterwards.

But black women dont take me seriously
As a bi twink

Asian girls like guys more sub

>Black girls aren't valued by anyone.

By "anyone" you mean white men only. I see nigger males with nigger females all the time on campus. Black "femcels" are just self hating blacks who want to racemix with white men but can't get any because a 5/10 white or asian girl is more attractive in the eyes of white men than a 9/10 negress like Beyonce.

This is the most redpilled post in this thread.

You have to dab on these bedwenches instead of rewarding them for this destructive behavior.

Attached: blacknat.png (1396x716, 286K)

You have Chad potential if you lose weight, even as a fat cunt you have an aesthetic face.

Are most black girls submissive in bed?

Attached: mdaj20q0opq21.jpg (1548x2030, 260K)

You and I both know that this is a huge lie. Literally every group of men down through history has considered us the ugliest race of women, and we are consistently rated as unattractive by all men including our own.

We only get with black males because they are the only men who will take us. But when we do, it comes with serious consequences

now.org/read-this/why-black-women-struggle-more-with-domestic-violence/

Consequences such as single motherhood, rape, domestic violence, and murder are the result of us settling for black men because nobody else will take us. Murder is the number one cause of death among black women, and the majority of it is enacted by black men.

And yes, it is harder for me because I want nonblack men, but it is the only sensible thing to do. White ken are better than you in every way and a white guy willing to stoop down to my level is more likely to do so because I am actually what he wants, not just the side chick he is waiting on until a white girl comes along.

I dont even know why black men pretend to care, it is just because you want to see us unhappy in life. If I were a black man I would just get a white girl because it is so easy. I wish you would all just leave us alone or cease to exist.

Let me nut in you bitch

In my experience: Yes. 2/5 also loved me calling them niggers in bed.

Where can a skinny white dude find a nice black gf? I have a well-paying job, unlike most robots.

There's a black girl from South Africa that really likes me. What do?

try proposing marriage?

Imagine actually believing this. You can do no wrong, it's everyone else who is bad and you're perfect. That's some fine nigger logic.

But we've only just met

They're desperate and orbiters are much more of an improvement over niggers. Ever wonder what the racial fetishization of whites and the hatred towards us are about? Jealousy over good traits.
FYI it's in your best interest to find that extremely rare Uncle Tom because race mixing is harmful to both groups. We have a vested interest in staying white, as do you for staying black (you have adaptations for hot, arid environments with lots of predators, whereas we have adaptations for cold and planning ahead).

>racial propaganda
You mean the constant mainstream propaganda telling us to race mix?

>tfw no black weeb gf
>tfw i will never marry and then nut inside my black weeb wife's pussy for eternity and pop out 12 kids

Attached: 1528195137634.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

Due to tensions of late and propaganda from (((fellow whites))), what would you expect? Slaves got better treatment than modern blacks.

Asian women are spoiled. Black woman are spoiled. Latino woman are spoiled. The question is just how spoiled ate they.

Go back to faceburg. Where the fuck do you faggots actually come from?

No they're fucking not. They just want you to abuse them and if you like them they consider you lower than dirt.

>We wuz kangz n shiet nigga
>Egyptian mummy DNA is of eurasian descent
We wuz thieves

Unfortunately yes, they want to be humiliated and all that shit, it's disgusting.

>women
>robots
This place is fucking cancer. You don't even know what a robot is

Why would you do this to yourself? Seriously user, just be a friend. You don't need to dick her.

>acts like a nigger
>wonders why people don't like you
Just go back to Africa bunga-san

Some propagandist actually sat around thinking this image up all day and was paid money for it. So fucking pathetic. No amount of pandering, no amount shilling is going to change anyone's minds

Well, I guess only a nigger would compound every pathway to anything good to require you to be obnoxious, demanding, and physically violent. Truly they are the chimps of humanity.

Looks like he got btfo, good job officer

Change anyone's minds on what? I'm 100% white and I'd love to have a black girlfriend. I've never found white women attractive.

In Europe they are in fact extremely criminal as well. Your entire view of reality is tv and movies. Jesus fucking christ im done with this clown world

>you should cease to exist
should've called for genocide earlier, I have an excuse to remove bunga now

Don't betray your people, boer. You're being killed off by these people. Don't do what they want.

Wow what coincide im 100% and have always wanted to ditch white women for asians. Don't you just hate dating your own race like blaaaahhhrg cmon its 2019!

is over there, nigger

Yeah sure you are, (((Mr. Jones))).
Honk honk.

Attached: 1554934996736.jpg (802x960, 41K)

Well, if you want to commit suicide, go ahead. But you know it's true, and that's why you have to say something about it.

Nigger I was raped repeatedly by my white babysitter from the age of 7 until I was 11 and she got locked up, forgive me for not giving a shit about the white race at all and just wanting to find happiness for myself

I'm on Jow Forums as well, are you really so desperate for people to have white kids that you're willing to propagandize to me, a fucking 3/10 virgin who is never even going to have sex? Fucking normalfags, I swear

Attached: 1539825070775.jpg (625x540, 45K)

>If I were a black man I would just get a white girl because it is so easy.

this is larp

Just date a good nigger then you disgusting sheboon. You aren't considered the ugliest race, you are and you smell bad too. I don't know how to put this but you are hardly a human. I mean that with great respect but you are more monkey than human and more human than monkey. I would not at all be surprised if you were in fact the missing link.
Africans in africa are doing just fine outside the major cities. Its not as though your men are genetically bad fathers. The real issue be is multiculturalism. Niggers want to larp as humans rather than remain in their community. So fuck off and find a good black man. They're probably as rare as good white women but you can find one if you are worthwhile.

don't listen to this racist!

>1 white person rapes you
>now specifically liked black women
Why not asians? Also get the fuck off this board. I wish i was lucky enough to get raped by my babysitter.
>inb4 more anime tier tragic backstory
Did she torture you with knives?

>TFW old family friend didn't invite me to his wedding
>He's getting married to a black qt
>Could of swept a cute black girl off her feet while she was all high on the matrimonial atmosphere

Attached: Cat meme.png (2394x1384, 1.18M)

>be normalfag
>have friends

>now specifically liked black women
I never said it was specific to black women. I probably have more JAV than anything saved on my PC. Black women are basically the only accessible non white women to me, though.
>Also get the fuck off this board. I wish i was lucky enough to get raped by my babysitter.
No you aren't you stupid faggot. Also YOU get the fuck off this board you pathetic Jow ForumsThe_Zion redditor
>inb4 more anime tier tragic backstory
Fuck you faggot

Don't get it twisted, only white women are cartoonishly evil towards men.
White women peddle their SJW theatrics.
White women act like they are god's gift to the world.
White women are spoiled rotten to the point their narcissism consumes them.

I was raped by my mother with a burning candle, your excuse means shit. The crimes of one do not implicate many. Trends, ideologies and group behaviors do.

>Jow ForumsThe_Zion
You should despise racemixing then you faggot, if you're so keenly aware it's a part of their agenda.
Or maybe you revealed your hand? Dipshit kikes I swear.