Is bigger than you while following a plant based diet

>Is bigger than you while following a plant based diet

So much for needing meat to gain muscle

Attached: Vegan Badass.png (1260x1389, 2.02M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mS3XpC6kZu0
youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk
youtu.be/fHcz00tdMSg
youtube.com/watch?v=6NPm69wy8Ik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He's such a fat mess

Who is this tub of lard?

He looks old for how young he is
And his wife is ridiculous

1. He has black genes. 2. He's been lifting for many years. 3. He's fat. 4. He eats so many toxic plants to fulfill his macros he's extremely gassy all the time.

You can look muscular as a vegan, but eating a healthy, grass-fed carnivore diet would be much more satiating and natural for us.

>1. He has black genes.
not a thing
>2. He's been lifting for many years.
like every natty person who has gotten big
>3. He's fat.
he isn't
>4. He eats so many toxic plants to fulfill his macros he's extremely gassy all the time.
being gassy has nothing to do with plants supposedly being toxic you fucking tin-foil hat. even so, you don't get gassy as you adapt to eating a diet high in greens and lentils
>You can look muscular as a vegan, but eating a healthy, grass-fed carnivore diet would be much more satiating and natural for us.
1. it isn't more satiating and 2. le naturalistic fallacy just makes you seem inbred

Vegans have to supplement what the diet lacks. Anything you can get from whole foods is healthier than supplements.
Vegan is like tying one arm behind you back.

>varying your protein sources and eating a B12-supplement warrants the analogy of tying an arm behind your back

in reality, veganism pretty much forces you to eat a varied diet consisting of satiating and healthy whole foods

it unironically forces you to eat far more healthy just in and off itself as compared to a vegetarian or an omnivore diet

>Anything you can get from whole foods is healthier than supplements.
not necessarily, vegans are clearly far healthier than people following any other diet

t. not even a vegan or vegetarian, but pretending that veganism is bad as a cope is pathetic

>arms more than twice the size of his neck

wat

Lmao
>Black Gene's aren't a thing
Lrn2science feggit

All races have genes specific to that race, that's how evolution and everything works, dipshit

Vegans are the most unhealthy group of people I have ever met. More of them are frail and unhealthy than any other group you retard. Real keto practitioners are far healthier as a group than vegans.
The fuck do you get your info?

Real Vegas look like they have aids.

Vegans. Aids looking fucktards. Struggling to stand up.

He has fatceps

Attached: Facebook-cc68c1.png (500x300, 25K)

time to stop smoking weed, theres no musclebuilding bonuses to being black or white

>confirmed mental issues
>body dysmorphia and admitted to bulemic tendencies
>wants to prove veganism is best

and I am supposed to believe someone like him wouldnt just roid ? even if only to be a marthyr and convert people to his cause ? not buying it, Richard is EXACTLY the type of guy that would roid.

Yes there is it's called high Test
They also have denser muscle fibres on average

but black men on average have lower testosterone levels, they're also much weaker than white men
if anything being black only works against him, could be why his lifts are so low

>eating plants and using steroids makes you bigger than eating meat and not using steroids
wow :OOOO

>in reality, veganism pretty much forces you to eat a varied diet consisting of satiating
If vegan foods are so satiating why di they have multiple meals all day long?
I can eat one sibgle meal of steak and eggs and est nothing the whole day

Attached: 1ja1i9i1tvn11.png (2518x1024, 867K)

I can't believe so much of Jow Forums is still falling for the "vegan diet" scam. Shit's toxic.
youtube.com/watch?v=PJnPZgLHHWQ
youtube.com/watch?v=mS3XpC6kZu0
youtube.com/watch?v=8_CXwa-_5Uk

The rise of fake meat is also part of the elite's plan to transform humanity into dumbed down malnourished slaves with small brains and nonfunctional penises.

>bigger than you

Attached: 1565616353323.jpg (447x438, 17K)

>but black men on average have lower testosterone levels
It's the opposite, it's a trade-off for the low IQ

>Is swedish
>White knights niggers
Checks out

Attached: 1565123782833.jpg (478x216, 31K)

Eat raw meat

youtu.be/fHcz00tdMSg

Attached: ryzgtga6hk621.png (1328x1242, 2.55M)

Eddie Hall eats 2 raw steaks every day

Does he really?

Not that guy but yours bery retarded it took me 10 seconds to find a study and it showed that black men have roughly the same testosterone as white men yet noticeably higher oestrogen levels

Its not toxic lmao, anyone could probably look decent eating pasta,eggs,beans,cheese,lentils and drinking multivitamin and i could live a normal life, its just that people dont give a fuck about animals

Attached: 1544523438452.png (1132x632, 1.01M)

>is bigger than you
Dude has no proportions whatsoever Lmao

Attached: CEFBAB76-A435-4BD3-8198-1FC2EB2B7B74.jpg (748x625, 342K)

A high school drop out larping as a vegan

>has a "meat fridge for his pets"
>has needles for "b12 injections"
>psychotic episodes saying he wants to murder children

He's the Jason Blaha of nutrition
>some suspect his wife is a tranny
>she's the one in pic

(a) Race is real, Strong man and Olympics are dominated by White Europeans, including markers for intelligence
>there are people this fucking stupid in the world
(b) He's chronically bloated and has constant suicidal depression, not a coincidence
(c) Has visible brain fog as he constantly forgets words
(d) He's become a fat shit compared to what he was when he started going vegan, guy was actually properly shredded when he started going vegan
>carbs are probably creating numerous metabolic disorders

Attached: AdeptEmotionalHorsemouse-poster.jpg (3840x2160, 290K)

>people dont give a fuck about animals
>Eats eggs and dairy
Guess you don't care about animals either

Yeah, one at 3 am and one before bed

Roughly the same, meaning higher

Honestly even without those two you could have a decent diet, people forget beans and this types of food have a fuckton of protein.

>, you don't get gassy as you adapt to eating a diet high in greens and lentils
why you always lying, why the fuck you lying?
>1. it isn't more satiating
try bulking on carnivore, it's impossible

Okay now you're being silly

Does he just have really shitty genetics except for his arms or does he only work arms?

Everything we eat was alive. That's the way shit works. Vegans are just too stupid to understand the value of all life.

> vegans are clearly far healthier than people following any other diet
no, vegans are healthier than the median of all the rest of the population. In america whats the number on obesity nowadays? 70%? How can you NOT be healthier than that.

E-celebs are not fitness, anons.

I'm not vegan I was just mocking the other user

>vegan gaynes
>putting forward this mentally ill train wreck as a paragon of your cult
really?

Where is his neck?

Isn't he mentally ill?

based facts poster
9/10 formatting

>Big arms don't mean shit when this DYEL takes off his shirt and you see his terrible pecs.
>He's a legitimate psycho that whats to kill babies for having the audacity to cry.

I'll keep eating meat thanks.

Attached: 1507608289767.jpg (716x724, 52K)

>vegans are healthier
Is this why every single vegan complains about anxiety and depression? Is this why every vegan takes fistfuls of supplements and prescription drugs everyday? Is this why children raised in a vegan diet look like meth heads? Is that what health is to you? Are you Bizarro?

5.11ng/ml for white men
5.29ng/ml for black men
5.40ng/ml for mexican men
So unless Mexican men mog all of us it's not significant at all

lookin like a sack of potatoes woo bam baby vegan life!!!

5.48*

What's the standard deviation?

Isnt the important thing how many receptors you have to pick up the available test? Just having high test will only help so much if the receptors are all blocked off?

Arms way outsized compared to frame...every day is arms day. Also, steroids, no? Small framed guys with huge arms just doesn’t happen naturally.

For all of them!? Holy shit haha
Okay, there's no difference you convinced me

Vegans are mentally ill. I know because I was one. The amount of cognitive dissonance is ridiculous. I am lucky I went back to meat.

males have similar amount of testosterone receptors, race doesn't matter.
black females have more estrogen receptors than white females, you can look this up

Why do black females look so masculine though?

Because they have better muscles and their jaws jut out past their forehead. Blacks also have an additional vertebrae.

because they also have more testosterone receptors

>Blacks also have an additional vertebrae.
Wait really?

Yeah, black spines are also straighter than Caucasian, semetic, and asian spines which typically have more of a slight curve to them

Lack of sexual dimorphism through sexual selection. This is obvious because Blacks are Matriarchal. You can still find the original Jesuit missionary texts describing their primitive social orders. In some tribal societies the differences were so miniscule they had to institute some form of clothing regiment to differentiate between the sexes. The women were also described as equivocally strong as the males in some areas.

Yea. Roids age you pretty quick, ot at least if you're blasting on some heavy stuff. I had a co-worker hop on some heavy juice and he aged at least 8 years in one winter. He still looks good though but noticeably older and he lost his youthful looks he had going for him at 30.

He won some BB competitions and idgaf what he wants to do with his own body of course. He didn't deny to any co-workers that he used either, as if it wasn't obvious.

What I'm getting at is vegangays is definitely roiding and still looks like absolute shit while also being a fake natty.

I rarely eat meat but I find this guy an unbearable faggot. Vegans are so annoying.

>And his wife is ridiculous

Attached: 1471882400531.jpg (665x394, 65K)

Kek

Just a slightly below average chick. Or a non-photogenic slightly above average. Most virgins would happily orbit one like that.

Citations needed.

Attached: 1563054967538.jpg (1600x1066, 313K)

God this guy has the weirdest looking bicep insertions, also he’s a ugly yellow nigger.

what's all the normie's obsession with biceps?
it's by far the worst indicative a person is fit

Attached: file.jpg (1021x1024, 91K)

Wtf he looks like the synthol kid!

Attached: IMG_20190814_003323_973.jpg (542x411, 28K)

How does one scratch his back and wipe his ass?

You don't get your B12 if you wipe your ass. As a vegan, I don't wipe my ass, I just let some shit get on my fingers before I eat my salad with chickpeas and cashew dressing. Tastes really good and it's the best way to get some of the missing vitamins and minerals from a vegan diet

Do you shave your asshole clean?

Attached: e2d6ac42473edcf2455610f540da3c88.jpg (1080x1080, 122K)

The hairs keep the minerals in

autistic nitpicking lmao, weakest shit i've read all day

>Vegans are the most unhealthy group of people I have ever met. More of them are frail and unhealthy than any other group you retard. Real keto practitioners are far healthier as a group than vegans.
>The fuck do you get your info?
all the statistics on diets out there point in one single direction retard

>>If vegan foods are so satiating why di they have multiple meals all day long?
>>I can eat one sibgle meal of steak and eggs and est nothing the whole day
try eating 3000 calories of beans, white rice and lentils in one sitting

>Is this why every single vegan complains about anxiety and depression?
categorically untrue, "arguing" through lies is weak senpai
>Is this why every vegan takes fistfuls of supplements and prescription drugs everyday?
unlike all other people? again, you're bullshitting for your lack of actual arguments. should we represent non-vegans with that picture of a whale in a wheelchair eating an entire block of cheese?
>Is this why children raised in a vegan diet look like meth heads? Is that what health is to you? Are you Bizarro?
and that's a strawman, neat lmao

>citing stats that are common knowledge to everyone who doesn't reject them as part of some 'conspiracy'
no, look them up yourself kek

>Its not toxic lmao, anyone could probably look decent eating pasta,eggs,beans,cheese,lentils and drinking multivitamin and i could live a normal life, its just that people dont give a fuck about animals
Multivitamins are fake, unabsorbable, and toxic. You believe what I believed 5 years ago.

Why I Dropped Out Of School
youtube.com/watch?v=6NPm69wy8Ik

>he has an entire vlog dedicated to his chronic depression as well
>keep coping retard

Attached: 1561866538775.gif (450x253, 3.83M)

>>(b) He's chronically bloated and has constant suicidal depression, not a coincidence
>>(c) Has visible brain fog as he constantly forgets words
>>(d) He's become a fat shit compared to what he was when he started going vegan, guy was actually properly shredded when he started going vegan
>>>carbs are probably creating numerous metabolic disorders

>not accepting braindead inferences about causality with ZERO basis in reality is coping
on the other hand i'd probably be pretty depressed about it if my brain worked as poorly as yours

Thread is pretty pathetic. It shows that people only care about proving their point. If OP wasn't vegan, you wouldn't call him fat/weak. But you don't like a vegan being strong or muscular because it doesn't fit your narrative. Low IQ people in this thread.

>those flabby arms
literally looks like a Midwestern mother

Does anyone actually think it looks good to have arms twice as thick as your neck? Honestly I'm thinking of doing neck exercises so I don't look like the guy in OP.