You're not still buying chicken breast as a protein source, are you...

You're not still buying chicken breast as a protein source, are you? Chicken thighs are clearly the superior cut of meat. I made the switch recently and I'm never looking back.

>Cheaper than breast meat
>More flavorful
>Stays moist and tender during cooking
>Contains healthy monounsaturated fats
>More myoglobin

Attached: THIGHS.jpg (1392x780, 98K)

I hardly ever eat chicken to begin with. I took the fish pill and never looked back at goy faggot bird eaters.

>>Cheaper than breast meat
good lord I wish this was true in Australia. Breast is $9/kg and thigh is $12/kg

steak&liverpilled here

Okay Moneybags
Thighs are utterly based. Delicious and cheap. I've bought 'em on sale for $0.99/lb

thighs smell from the bone. marinated chicken breasts > anything.

>northern hemisphere likes top of bird
>southern hemisphere likes bottom of bird

I live in the Midwest, and good fish is very hard to come by. We do have very fresh and high quality chicken, beef, and pork, though. I'm just working with what I have access to.

I'm sorry, friend. That's rough. At least you have access to fresh fish.

>Chicken thighs
It's like you want to have cardiovascular problems.

Attached: omega-6-foods-printable[1].jpg (900x1165, 160K)

be honest, you fucked that chicken

just eat both you retard, how hard is it jesus

I only fuck McChicken sandwiches.

We don't usually get skinless boneless thighs and I'm too fucking lazy to do it myself.
I eat beef anyway when bulking, chicken is generally for plebs.

fucking this

Why even buy both when thighs are so much better? That's a stupid answer..

>being such a turbo autist that you eat only one kind of meat instead of varying

>being so stupid that you buy interior meats for the sake of variety
NGMI

Beef is so good and satisfying it makes white meat seem lame. Beef, eggs, and milk are the holy trinity of gainz

I eat different kinds of meat because all of them have different macros/micros. I don’t want to prefer just one animal.

>being so stupid that you think there is one superior food and you don't need variety
lmao brainlet

>having this poor reading comprehension that when I say beef, he reads "only beef"
ngmi user

Just because I buy chicken thigh instead of chicken breast doesn't mean that chicken is the only meat I eat. Jesus.

Attached: 1558375831107.jpg (539x1121, 213K)

Based. I tried chicken breasts once and it was fucking garbage. I like cooking bone-in because it makes the meat a lot more flavorful, and boned breasts are a huge pain in the ass to eat.

>boned breasts
n1

>cooking boneless chicken
enjoy your flavorless, dry garbage brother

Yup I found a recipe for chicken kebab's online that recommended thighs. Turns out thigh meat just tastes way better, due to fattier meats. Especially when marinated in olive oils and spice. I never could get breast to work, I used to think I hated chicken.

Was a pain in the ass to prep until I got god at removing the bone though. I dunno how others do it, but I take the bone and slam it out of the meat and snip off the tip end of cartilage on the meat left behind. It's modestly easy to do I find, and produces little to no waste. But it probably looks fucking retarded like I'm jacking off or jackhammering a piece of chicken bone on a cutting board.

I only buy chicken whole

How do you cook chicken thigs?

>eating meat high in saturated fat

enjoy your atherosclerosis

based and mercurypilled

RETARD THIS IS NOT SATURED FATS THAT ARE DANGEROUS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

This
Can't stand the smell. Even if you add spices and pour alcohol the smell won't completely go away. Marinating chicken breast is so much easier too.

Based and patrician pilled

If the difference in price between chicken thighs and breasts is too much, try not being poor (and/or Canadian)

there's literally dozens of ways to "cook" chicken

if you're talking about something basic like baking it, you just baste it in a mixture of olive oil + seasonings (marinade it if you have some spare time to prep it well in advance) and toss it into the oven. use an internal thermometer to make sure it's cooked through. that's it

Holy fuck that is expensive as hell.
In Brazil breast is $2.5/kg and thigh is $3/kg. Both are skinless boneless.
Whole chicken breast is around $1.25/kg

I'm a college student who lives alone and does part-time retail. You want me to either
>a) buy a giant bag of frozen chicken that sticks together, tastes like shit, and eventually lies forgotten at the back of my freezer waiting until the day I throw it out
or
>b) I buy $$$$fresh chicken$$$$ and I'm stuck eating it every single day lest it goes bad
?

No thanks.

You can buy fresh chicken and freeze it you know. Just plan when you'll cook it a day in advance, toss it in the fridge, and cook it the next day.

That's odd, I always preferred the aroma of dark meat to light meat. Plus once it's seasoned and marinated I don't really notice much of an odor from the meat at all.

*chicken breasts
A whole chicken might be cheap, I guess from what I've heard though I haven't checked, but I don't do that because that requires to do a bunch of bullshit work that's nearly impossible for me to do not only because I'm a college student bachelor with a lot of shit to do, but because my apartment layout is retarded and I literally don't have space to chop up a giant gushing bag of salmonella.

Yeah... I guess.
I'm bulking, so I'm not too-too concerned. Usually I just use egg, yogurt, ground turkey
milk, beef, or pork and usually that just means egg, yogurt usually milk, sometimes turkey.
Beef, pork, and turkey are easy cuz I can buy them ground in tubes of 1 lb or so.

The other thing that annoys me which I forgot to mention is chicken sticking together, but I guess I can work through that like shaking the bag or putting them in ziploc or whatever.

Sometimes I do eat chicken, I just haven't managed to put it in to my habit. But really, for me that's more of a culinary annoyance than a fitness one.

Oh, and tofu is surprisingly useful if you know what you are doing, though its too bland and I'm way too uncertain about non-animal protein to rely on it anyway.

>Stays moist and tender during cooking
depends how you cook it

Hold up. What about drum sticks?

What the fuck are you talking about you retard, Who said anything about a whole chicken?