5'9''

Is there a more fucked height for a male? You're like an almost grown human being, not short enough to fit in with actual manlets and yet not tall enough to be considered a true man. Always some kind of bizarre middle ground, like your genes were so fucking lazy that they couldn't even be bothered to decide whether they wanted you to be a manlet or a man. Manlets hate you for being taller than them, men belittle you for being just a tad too short to look decent next to them. You're too short for most white women to be impressed with your height, and too tall for women with a manlet fetish to be into you. You're juuust about as tall or a bit taller than most white women, but it's so unnoticeable that it doesn't matter, and they're taller than you in heels anyway. You're too tall to get ez mode manlet gains from lifting and too short to look impressive when shredded.

Fuck this fucking height, it's like it was designed to make people look invisible.

Attached: 1559044310746.png (574x537, 7K)

>not short enough to fit in with actual manlets
stopped reading there, manlet

You are not invisible because of your height. You are invisible because you make excuses to be miserable. Forget the excuses. You are better off without them. You lift with your body, not your mouth.

>this bullshit again

Good news, you are!

Manlets are 5' - 5'7''
5'8'' - 5'11' is nonmanlet nonman limbo purgatory hell

6’3”
I am not short or tall
Stuck in perpetual limbo

>Manlets are 5' - 5'7''
in China maybe

based 88 numbers of Wahrheit.
Get over it op

and why is that a bad thing? At least you dont get mogged by actual manlets and you're still taller than most girls

5'9" is the optimal male height. Not so short that you get laughed at, but still short enough to get ez mode gains.

>7'10"
Is there a more fucked height for a male? You're like an almost grown human being, not short enough to fit in with actual manlets and yet not tall enough to be considered a true man. Always some kind of bizarre middle ground, like your genes were so fucking lazy that they couldn't even be bothered to decide whether they wanted you to be a manlet or a man. Manlets hate you for being taller than them, men belittle you for being just a tad too short to look decent next to them. You're too short for most white women to be impressed with your height, and too tall for women with a manlet fetish to be into you. You're juuust about as tall or a bit taller than most white women, but it's so unnoticeable that it doesn't matter, and they're taller than you in heels anyway. You're too tall to get ez mode manlet gains from lifting and too short to look impressive when shredded.

Fuck this fucking height, it's like it was designed to make people look invisible.

My bf is 5'3

5'9", kinda wide hips and ose of my fat is stored on thighs and ass
Is there any point in doing legs at all for me? My goal isn't to impress gymbros I just want a bigger upper body

5'10 been told I'm the "perfect height for fucking." By multiple thots.

Feelsgoodman.jpg

most* of my fat
wtf how did i fuck up

i'm gay btw

lose fat then lol? and still do legs

tl;dr
Stop being atwink, you can even be a bouncer at that height.

you're literally me and yes train legs i don't know if it's all in my head but ever since i started working out everything (full body seasons) i have more noticeable gains overall

Agree, 5'9 to 5'11 is some sick joke of genetics. It's the worst, the limbo, the total mediocre.

>You're juuust about as tall or a bit taller than most white women, but it's so unnoticeable that it doesn't matter, and they're taller than you in heels anyway.
False! Rarely is a woman 5'9 or taller. When in shoes, you can pass as 5'11. Most women aren't this tall even in heels.
>You're too tall to get ez mode manlet gains from lifting and too short to look impressive when shredded.
Then you're some low-test basedboy. I'm 5'11 and get ez manlet gainz, no way you can't get ez gains being 5'9 if you aren't some effeminate twink.

>Not being short and getting a taller bf
>Not dominating him and making him your bitch
>Not being the big spoon after coitus

You're never going to make it brah

>Is there a more fucked height for a male?
Yes. Shorter than that.

>women with manlet fetish

There are like 10 of those in each country anyway kek

Can confirm.

t. 175 metric unit purgatory resident.

I'm 6 foot stacy btw

Yeah you're average OP and taller than >95% o women assuming your American.

I'm a white guy who's 169cm in the Netherlands, you have no idea what true pain is like.

I'm 6'2 foot Carl
And he's 5'3 foot Steve

also 6'3 i feel like a manlet

wtf you just described being 5’11
5’9 is flatly manlet territory lmfao stop coping with your “I WAS SO CLOSE TO BEING A REAL PERSON” shit cuz you arent
t. 5’11 in an all-white city where the average white dude is unironically 6’0

Fuck you faggot i would kill any person to be 5'9.
Im 5'6 life is fucking nightmarish torture I cant take this shit any more

Attached: 1512341184307s.jpg (220x229, 7K)

F

Attached: 1565092084943.jpg (602x709, 94K)

Jesus where the fuck do you guys live, I'm 5'9 and I've been called tall twice in the last week alone.

No, fuck you. I'm 5'9 with a 5'6 friend right now and I can literally see over the top of him, 5'6ers are at the height where being a manlet fucks your proportions in one or more areas. I get called a manlet by my friends as bantz but I've never been called short by any randoms since I grew to this height. I wish I was taller but seeing how retarded my friend looks makes me feel much better

Hi there fucker
Fuck. You.
>5'9
Be happy with that height.
From your faithful user,
5'2

are you from the shire?
5'8 bong here, living in hell

My life, senpai. It's like that nigger medium ugly meme. It's an honest lifestyle though.

I’m 5’9 femoid and I’d say it’s the perfect height for a girl. Feelsgoodman
But seriously your height is literally fine. sure it makes you a bit invisible but that’s alot better than having a weird height or deformity or something. Sometimes sticking out is not what you want when it comes to appearance

>female telling you not to worry about something

It's literally over 5'9'' bros. We. are. fucked.

Very southern Brazil, i really only see shit like this happen to guys under 170cm, it's the manlet cutoff here

it's probably one of the worst curses there is, but i know a manlet who has level 10 charisma and a nordic qt gf. being a manlet AND insecure, now that's hell.

>5'9 perfect height for a girl

oh no no, it's either between 4'11-5'3 or 6ft+, at 5'9 you're not scary enough and not submissive enough, height contribute nothing to your sex appeal. Statistically the ideal height for women is like 5'6-7 tho.

its probably harder being a girl that height